Who's your perfect body idol?

Options

Replies

• bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    Why do goals have to revolve around looks?

You can have an idol without making it your goal.
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    Sadly, it doesn't matter what I do to my body, I'll always be ****-ugly :-(

It's not easy being green.
  • notworthstalking
    notworthstalking Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    Why do goals have to revolve around looks?

Good point. I definitely focus on health and performance goals more than appearance goals. But ... I definitely do still have appearance goals I would like to meet. That is more of an icing on the cake- make me feel good goal!

I do agree that it's not all about looks. I can't really say my body idols are attainable. I am 5 8 and tend to turn skinny. I am taller than Jillian Michals, but don't have the frame of Beth Pheonix or Nattie Neidhart.But I like that they are healthy, seem to have body confindence. So they can inspire me to be the best me. But hell looks are not everything, you are so correct.
  • baileybiddles
    baileybiddles Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    I wanna look like the woman that plays Callie Torres on Grey's Anatomy. I think she is just beautiul! Great body shape, perfect teeth, gorgeous shiny hair. If I were to ever go lesbian, it would be for her. :)

THIS!
  • nickgarner6
    nickgarner6 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Captain America

400_1randy_couture_ufc.jpg

I'm on my way...I have the same hair.
  • liittlesparrow
    liittlesparrow Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    For me, it's Jessica Alba, how she looked in the movie "Into The Blue". She's my height and she looked frikkin AWESOME in that movie.
  • adudu
    adudu Posts: 17
    Options
    Beyonce
    same hight same Booty... i mean body type :blushing:
  • adudu
    adudu Posts: 17
    Options
    DANNI ALLENS!!! Biggest Loser winner from season 14 :) She's my inspiration!

She has become my inspiration... keep your head down and work for what you want... that's what she did
  • EatClean_WashUrNuts
    EatClean_WashUrNuts Posts: 1,590 Member
    Options
    The only "Idol" I have for a body is myself. To want something that is unattainable, for it is not ME, is futile in thought. This is one of the major issues in society. So much focus on LOOKS. :grumble:
  • hendinerik
    hendinerik Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    "Arrow" tv show actor Stephen Amell or maybe Daniel Craig... but I'm not sweating too much about looking like them.

I'm pretty happy with where I am, things I'd like to improve but for 40 no complaints.

I'd like to keep improving things like my strength and quickness on the tennis court, and my diet could be tightened up a bit but I've been in worse places. Self-acceptance is a good thing :)
  • chezmama
    chezmama Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    Me when I was overweight and unhappy with my body. I hadn't seen anything yet!

As far as celebrities, I think Danielle Colby Coushman, sans tattoos...not that there's anything wrong with tattoos. Her's are beautiful. They would just be too much for me, though I wouldn't be adverse to one small one.
  • jillybeansalad
    jillybeansalad Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Suzy Hotrod... she's a skater for NYC's roller derby team, Gotham Girls Roller Derby. She was also featured in last year's ESPN Body Issue. She's kind of a badass.
  • sarahg148
    sarahg148 Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    "Arrow" tv show actor Stephen Amell or maybe Daniel Craig... but I'm not sweating too much about looking like them.

I'm pretty happy with where I am, things I'd like to improve but for 40 no complaints.

I'd like to keep improving things like my strength and quickness on the tennis court, and my diet could be tightened up a bit but I've been in worse places. Self-acceptance is a good thing :)

Ditto that about the tennis...not about looking like a guy...:bigsmile:
  • Amy11108
    Amy11108 Posts: 74
    Options
    Kate Winslet
  • GamerLady
    GamerLady Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    Milla Jovovich

Milla-Jovovich-Resident-Evil-Red-Dress-2_zps9ea22384.jpg
  • Lisamariewood90
    Lisamariewood90 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Eva Mendes, Miranda Kerr, Lana del rey :)
  • hiphopdisco
    hiphopdisco Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    BradleyCooper.jpg

Bradley Cooper but with bigger arms

I did his A-Team workout a few times and it almost killed me. I found it here....It's hard to mix the weights and cardio like this but I'm sure for you it wouldnt be hard at all

http://www.squidoo.com/bradley-cooper-workout-and-diet
  • TubbsMcGee
    TubbsMcGee Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    I'd have to say Maria Menounos is my inspiration. She`s petite but still strong, and I admire her preferred workout :)

If anyone is having a bum day and feeling crummy about their body after comparing it to a picture of a celebrity, this may cheer you up:

http://www.buzzfeed.com/jessicamisener/17-mesmerizing-before-after-photoshop-gifs#
  • cupcakegirl81
    cupcakegirl81 Posts: 2,033 Member
    Options
    scr1_kelechi.jpg

Personally, jayche, I think you have a way sexier body!
  • redcollins78
    redcollins78 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Iron Mike Tyson Circa 1996...