Motorcycles who rides?

Options

Replies

• Valera0466
    Valera0466 Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    Yamaha V Star 650 Classic with a custom girlie paint job. An angel and flowers.
  • jriehl08
    jriehl08 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Quiet for to long. Back to the top for all the bikers out there.
  • danimalkeys
    danimalkeys Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    who's riding today? going to be 50 here, I'll get out for a while for sure. Changed the oil in my Concours yesterday and put a new battery in my wife's VStar 1300. Ready to roll! I'm leaving Tuesday for a 650 mile trip down to Charleston SC to visit family.
  • jriehl08
    Options
    I'm not riding but I will be pulling the rear tire off father-in-laws Streetbob so he can have his new tire mounted. Have a great and safe ride Tuesday.
  • geebusuk
    geebusuk Posts: 3,348 Member
    Options
    Was tempted to have a play on the trials bike, but taking the dogs for a walk.

This is from a few years ago, but it looks about like this today:
    380992_10150441766465689_564209047_n.jpg
  • catrinaHwechanged
    catrinaHwechanged Posts: 4,907 Member
    Options
    All this reading makes me a little jealous.....should trade in my four wheeler :)
  • Chieflrg
    Chieflrg Posts: 9,097 Member
    Options
    Been riding a 74' Z1 900 for 25 years. Original street racing bike. Blown the engine 3 times, ride hard, rebuild is fun...
  • jriehl08
    Options
    26 degrees and clear tomorrow so a riding I will go...to work. Should be a real nice ride home. Next week looks like a full week of riding also. Here comes riding season.
  • the_texreb
    the_texreb Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    75 here yesterday, and I finally put a new battery in Traveller (the Street Bob). Took a half day to watch the Nationals start the World Series run and put some miles on the bike.
  • HealthyBodySickMind
    HealthyBodySickMind Posts: 1,207 Member
    Options
    I got mine out yesterday afternoon. I tried to go for a ride on Saturday, but she had a gas leak from sitting (float stuck), so I had to ride b!tch with the husband when I was expecting to be on my own bike *pout*. I don't mind riding with him, but I was really looking forward to being on my own.

Anyhow she's up and running now. :)
  • RyanJK85
    RyanJK85 Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    Yamaha V Star 650 Classic with a custom girlie paint job. An angel and flowers.

That was the first bike I had...minus the angel and flowers
  • bushidowoman
    bushidowoman Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    I have an 08 650 Vstar that I bought as a leftover new 2 yrs ago. Tore my shoulder at work and only rode 2k miles the first year. I put 9k miles on last year in 3 months of riding. Today was the first ride to start of my season. 23 degrees in michigan when I left home this morning for work. Im shooting for 20k miles this season.
    Hubby used to have a VStar. I used to have a Vulcan classic. Waaaaay back before we had so many kids. Man, this time of year makes me miss it!
  • flywithabowtie
    flywithabowtie Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I got a 2010 Triumph Daytona 675.
  • mercedesbenz5979
    mercedesbenz5979 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I've got an e-bike...does this count :P haha
  • RyanJK85
    RyanJK85 Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    I've got an e-bike...does this count :P haha

When its snowing and cold we will let this pass
  • jjlibunao
    jjlibunao Posts: 78
    Options
    Growing up, everyone I knew had motorcycles, so I grew up riding on the back of them. So in my 30s, I took the motorcycle course, got my motorcycle license, then impulsively went to a Kawasaki dealership and bought a brand new Ninja 250 (my first and only bike). I gave myself a year to practice my riding, then soon discovered I was happier being a passenger than the driver. I never felt truly comfortable, so I ended up selling it.
  • abheshek
    abheshek Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    i ride cycle not motorcycle.....
  • Just_Ceci
    Just_Ceci Posts: 5,926 Member
    Options
    Growing up, everyone I knew had motorcycles, so I grew up riding on the back of them. So in my 30s, I took the motorcycle course, got my motorcycle license, then impulsively went to a Kawasaki dealership and bought a brand new Ninja 250 (my first and only bike). I gave myself a year to practice my riding, then soon discovered I was happier being a passenger than the driver. I never felt truly comfortable, so I ended up selling it.

I grew up riding behind my dad and brothers, loved it! I had it on my bucket list to actually drive a motorcycle. It didn't take me long after I finally took the motorcycle course and got my own bike to realize that I never want to be a passenger again!
  • Textmessage
    Textmessage Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    Bumping! I haven't been on a bike for about 10 years, until this past week. I just got a 2002 Honda Shadow 750 (yeah, profile pic :D) and am loving every second I get a chance to ride.
  • contingencyplan
    contingencyplan Posts: 3,639 Member
    Options
    Recently sold my SV650 for the 2006 Ninja ZX-636R in my profile pic.