what does your breakfast in the mornings?

Options
What does your bfast look like? Mine is 5egg whites, 1 whole egg with some green pepper, onions and turkey ham all diced up together, a cup of oatmeal and 2oz of avocado and cant forget about half a grapefruit

Replies

• digitalsteel
    digitalsteel Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    I usually skip breakfast, but I tend to have bacon and eggs if I do make it
  • Bumdrahp
    Bumdrahp Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    Holy balls you eat a lot!
  • angieleighbyrd
    angieleighbyrd Posts: 989 Member
    Options
    depends what i'm in the mood for....

usually eggs and chicken. sometimes eggs and fruit....yesterday i actually had more of a dinner for breakfast. chicken, a baked apple and brown rice.
  • cupcakefairyy
    Options
    I had sushi.
  • janiecaron
    Options
    that sounds like a great breakfast....how many calories does fitnesspal say it is
  • jzammetti
    jzammetti Posts: 1,956 Member
    Options
    My breakfast is almost always coffee. No solid food until around noon because I just do not want any (but I eat late at night)
  • janiecaron
    Options
    don't skip it, that's the worst thing you can do to set yourself up for failure. Getting out of control and eating everything in sight
  • jamiek917
    jamiek917 Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    depends on my schedule.

day shift (0530-1750)- likely coffee and a quest protein bar bar
    night shift (1730-0530) or when im off - ill have the time to make something at home- maybe protein pancakes, this protein mug-cake thing (MFP recipe i got), or maybe eggs and center cut bacon.

use to be an oatmeal junkie (the packets)- but im trying to steer clear. i love cereal, but cant keep it in the house (a serving for me is 2cups and im not satisfied. a serving for my husband is half a box-LOL. SOOOOO- we dont buy it)
  • INSANITY43
    INSANITY43 Posts: 142
    Options
    Usually 1/2 cup Greek yogurt with 1/2 cup of Kashi GoLean and 1/2 cup of the little Maine frozen blueberries stirred in...
    1 Egg/ whole wheat toast or muffin....
    Oatmeal
    Smoothie (greek yogurt/frozen berries/baby spinach/just a little POM juice if using red berries (OJ if using citrus fruit)so it's not so thick, maybe 1/2 banana and some chia seeds! Delish....
  • Moosiklaydy
    Options
    usually 1 egg, 1 piece of toast, a mini banana, blueberries and a greek yogurt with flaxseed.
  • khall86790
    khall86790 Posts: 1,100 Member
    Options
    9 times out of 10 it's cereal (special k on it's own or mixed with another "bad" cereal so I don't eat a whole bowl of chocolate filled nuggets, lol) with milk and a cup of tea/coffee. I can't stand anything too heavy in the mornings.
    If I don't have any cereal then I generally try to have something like scrambled eggs.
  • Crystaleyed
    Crystaleyed Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    I tend to just have a bowl of fruit, but at the moment we're snowed in so I'm living off just banana's until the snow clears :)
  • brboydjr
    brboydjr Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    What does your bfast look like? Mine is 5egg whites, 1 whole egg with some green pepper, onions and turkey ham all diced up together, a cup of oatmeal and 2oz of avocado and cant forget about half a grapefruit
    That sounds great. I typically only eat oatmeal and a couple of oranges if eating breakfast at the office.
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    I don't usually eat breakfast, but today I had mushroom soup.
  • horseplaypen
    horseplaypen Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    I almost always have my berry protein smoothie... 1/3 c frozen blueberries, 4 frozen strawberries, 1/2 cup plain yogurt, tbsp chia seeds, scoop protein powder, 1 cup water. Get my 28 g protein, calcium, omega 3s, and blueberries for my brain = I'm happy!

My lunches tend to be breakfasty though - scrambled eggs and raw veggies, or oatmeal with a banana. :)
  • knightfarm1
    Options
    A protein shake made with a banana, almond milk, Jay Robb vanilla protein powder, ice and one teaspoon powdered peanut butter. YUM! Plus, two cups of coffee.
  • JessAilene86
    JessAilene86 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Lately my favorite has been a frozen banana, half a cup of vanilla almond milk with half a cup of chocolate almond milk blended. It's quick, easy and it taste's awesome.
  • WeatherGirl8
    WeatherGirl8 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    My favourite breakfast is oatmeal with banana cooked in and peanut butter on top. Delicious!
  • arrawyn79
    arrawyn79 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    it depends. sometimes it's egg white omelettes with asparagus, peppers and onions, sometimes it's oatmeal with chia seeds,cranberries and coconut. Sometimes it's multigrain toast with almond butter, sometimes it's pumpkin protein pancakes (oats,pumpkin, cottage cheese, egg whites, pumpkin pie spice). sometime's its just 'fried' eggs (no oil, in a non-stick pan) and toast. I love breakfast! fave meal of the day
  • Crankstr
    Crankstr Posts: 3,958 Member
    Options
    COFFEE, Black.