what does your breakfast in the mornings?

Options

Replies

• taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    Options
    Usually 1 of 3 breakfasts:

1. Cheese Omelet with turkey bacon and toast
    2. Big fat shake
    3. McD's #2 (Sausage & Egg McMuffin meal)
  • SparklyPinkMom
    SparklyPinkMom Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Mine is always the same:

Coffee w/ creamer
    Breakfast Sandwich: Vitamuffin English muffin, 1/4 egg whites & 1 egg, 2 pieces turkey bacon.

It keeps me going until lunch :)
  • zillah73
    zillah73 Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    I switch it up a lot. Last week was 1/4 cup egg whites + 1 egg omelet stuffed with squash, mushrooms, spinach and feta. This week it is oatmeal with dried blueberries, toasted pecans, brown sugar and flax seeds. I also like smoothies, protein pancakes, sweet potato with almond butter and cinnamon, egg on ezekiel toast with cheese.
  • bronnyd
    bronnyd Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    What does your bfast look like? Mine is 5egg whites, 1 whole egg with some green pepper, onions and turkey ham all diced up together, a cup of oatmeal and 2oz of avocado and cant forget about half a grapefruit

That sounds like a pretty stellar breakfast!
  • Rose_bee
    Rose_bee Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Fage greek yogurt with honey. Sometimes with a piece of fruit of some kind.

Or Extra Thick Oatmeal with almond milk & brown sugar. Sometimes also with 2 pieces of chicken & maple breakfast sausage.
  • arrawyn79
    arrawyn79 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Lately my favorite has been a frozen banana, half a cup of vanilla almond milk with half a cup of chocolate almond milk blended. It's quick, easy and it taste's awesome.

that sounds so yummy! i've never tried the chocolate almond milk (i'm usually just plain/unsweetened)...i think i'll have to!
  • MiamiKid305
    MiamiKid305 Posts: 357
    Options
    i really like to flood my body with food in the morning even in a caloric deficit. The macros for this meal is(without the grapefruit) 465 cals, 43g pro,31g carbs,17gfat
  • ravenrxx
    ravenrxx Posts: 455 Member
    Options
    Holy balls you eat a lot!

But its healthy, as long as it fits into his calorie range. You never know how ACTIVE he might be. The man needs to eat! Lol
  • Emma_Problema
    Emma_Problema Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    More often than not it includes a whole grain english muffin with either
    1) low fat cream cheese and "lox" (smoked salmon)
    2) chevre (goat cheese)
    3) preserves and butter

Sometimes I do a bagel thin instead.

Or oatmeal with frozen blueberries cooked in.
    Or flavored greek yogurt with kashi go lean crisp added in instead of granola.

I'm a big fan of breakfast. I could never skip it.
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options
    Lately, lots of ful

Its a sudani dish with Fava Beans, flafel (a paste of veggies and lentils thats fried), eggs, cheese, spices, lemon juice, olive oil, tomatoes and other veggies. I eat it with tamees which is a yemeni flat bread thats make like naan except this is much more rich in flavor and nutrition and is much flatter

ETA: about 750 calories though. It helps me skip lunch
  • MsDover
    MsDover Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    1 large egg, scrambled with a splash of water instead of milk... a bit of cheddar cheese (about 1/2 ounce)... and 3 slices of Oscar Mayer pre-cooked bacon (80 calories for the 3 slices).
  • wildcatnyc
    wildcatnyc Posts: 2,410 Member
    Options
    Protein shake...today is almond milk, blueberries, banana, spinach, and vanilla protein powder.
  • CoachReddy
    CoachReddy Posts: 3,949 Member
    Options
    fresh juiced apple and carrot juice, 3 eggs, 3 slices no nitrate bacon = 600 cal

good stuff. :)
  • MiamiKid305
    Options
    Holy balls you eat a lot!

But its healthy, as long as it fits into his calorie range. You never know how ACTIVE he might be. The man needs to eat! Lol

And if you think thats a lot, you should see when im bulking up.. Its the double the food!
  • MiamiKid305
    Options
    Protein shake...today is almond milk, blueberries, banana, spinach, and vanilla protein powder.

Almond milk is sooooo good! have you tried the chocolate one? I mix some strawberries, with my protein powder and some spinach(you dont even taste it) right before i workout and its GAF!
  • ravenrxx
    ravenrxx Posts: 455 Member
    Options
    I have a wide range of things, it usually changes day to day.

Cup Of Cheerios, Along with a half a cup of almond breeze unsweetened milk.
    Yoplait greek yogurt
    Weight watchers light part skim string cheese.
    All bran cereal.
    Egg whites
    Turkey Bacon.
    Lipton Green Tea
    Strawberries
    Blueberries
    Sara lee 45 calories & delightful wheat bread.
  • JessAilene86
    JessAilene86 Posts: 54 Member
    Options

that sounds so yummy! i've never tried the chocolate almond milk (i'm usually just plain/unsweetened)...i think i'll have to!

It's so good! It definitely helps when you have a craving for something sweet.
  • fitnessmare
    fitnessmare Posts: 117
    Options
    I have one egg, two egg whites, omelet style (sometimes I add 1/4 cup of mozz. cheese or a thin slice of ham, chopped), a piece of 12-grain toast with one Tablespoon of peanut butter on it, one piece of fruit (usually banana or orange), and my 'treat' of the day.. a double mocha cappuccino. I know, I'm bad. In about 2 hours after that I'm eating a protein bar and another piece of fruit. It keeps me going all morning.
  • MiamiKid305
    Options
    Some of you are lucky! :( i cant have any dairy but luckily theres almond milk!
  • rabblerabble
    rabblerabble Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    Old fashioned oatmeal with 1% milk, no sweetener or sugar, berries on top, 6 egg whites with bell peppers mixed in. Black coffee. Grapefruit.