30 Day Shred - Before ready to be an after

Options

Replies

• Thenewme31
    Thenewme31 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Awesome results I'm on L1 D8 today and can tell tons of change even in my strength(definitely do more pushups) and my endurance keeping up with the video.
  • Mommy4812
    Mommy4812 Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    UPDATE!!!!

Starting Day 10 today - So it's level 2 time. Here are my results from Level 1. THANKS FOR ALL OF THE SUPPORT!!!

8582222551_844803850f.jpg
    8582222589_c94d750b56.jpg

Where did the inch come off from? BTW- you're doing great!! The 30ds is awesome!
  • nolachick
    nolachick Posts: 3,278 Member
    Options
    thanks for sharing! u can do it! I will start in april, I can't wait to see ur progress
  • Casilibre
    Casilibre Posts: 21
    Options
    This thread is awesome! You are such an inspiration to me! I have seen all kinds of talk on MFP about 30 DS, and love Jillian on Biggest Loser! So I decided to give it a try! I live in Mexico, and can't get the DVD, so I just used Youtube, awesome! I just finished day 2 of level 1, I am so sore, especially my calves! But your words of motivation are keeping me going! Thanks & congrats on all your hard work!
  • Trilby16
    Trilby16 Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    I did level 1, day 3 today, my third day. For me the trick is I get up out of bed and start right in. No time to argue myself out of it. I'm looking forward to the results besides the soreness (which I love, btw).
  • CCusedtodance
    CCusedtodance Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    I can DEFINITELY see a difference! Keep at it, it is working!!!
  • Brandelin712
    Options
    Where is the 30 day shred from? I am new to using this site and I need anything possible to change.
  • Brandelin712
    Options
    That is an awesome difference! Way to be brave. I am going to try this.
  • Ashwee87
    Ashwee87 Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    I did day 12 today. I am doing 10 days of each level so I am on Lvl 2 now. I am not taking breaks. It is hard, but I feel better when I do it.

Starting Stats

Neck - 17.0
    Waist - 43.5 (Above belly button.)
    Hips - 47.5 (At widest point.)
    Wrist - 7.5
    Bust - 47.5
    Upper Arm (Left) - 15.5
    Thigh (Left) - 28.0

As of today:

Neck - 16.5
    Waist - 41.5
    Hips - 45.5
    Wrist - 7
    Bust - 46
    Upper Arm - 14.75
    Thigh - 26.5

No weight loss though. Though, my starting weight was more than likely off by 5-ish pounds, so it is possible I have lost a couple. I also don't see the results myself just yet, but other people on my FL said they can see it.
  • jennate2006
    jennate2006 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I am on Level 1 Day 6. Your results are amazing! Motivation!
  • pheasant5
    pheasant5 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I'm interested... I downloaded the "Shred's" a few days ago and have started ( day 2 - level 1 ). I don't have a monitor and not sure how to enter calories burned? It doesn't show up on the data base under Cardio. Would love to know as I'm really relying on MFP and am having results so far. Maybe even making some lifelong changes.....
  • terri_journey
    terri_journey Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    I wish I could post pictures, as I just finished today. I lost 5 pounds, but the biggest difference was in inches! I went down 7 inches in my waist, 4 inches off each thigh, my back fat is almost gone (yay!), and I've gone down 2 pants sizes. I did the workouts 5 days a week. 10 days at each level. I eat 1700 calories a day, so I'm not hungry. You will be amazed at the results if you stick with it! And by the way, I only used 3 pound weights.
    Wow, congrats!! That's awesome!!! Maybe I need to buy that and start using it myself!!!
  • SJackson50
    SJackson50 Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    Good luck on your 30DS journey! Be sure to track your measurements!!!
    I started about the same size as you...at the end of the 30 days, I lost 12 pounds and 22 INCHES!!!
    Best wishes!
  • terri_journey
    Options
    Where is the 30 day shred from? I am new to using this site and I need anything possible to change.
    It's Jillian Michaels, CD called 30 shred. I'm pretty sure that's what they are talking about. I'm so gonna buy it!!
  • jsd_135
    jsd_135 Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    Good luck on your 30DS journey! Be sure to track your measurements!!!
    I started about the same size as you...at the end of the 30 days, I lost 12 pounds and 22 INCHES!!!
    Best wishes!

SJackson50--

Holy cow, you look great. From your profile picture, I would have guessed 30. Hat's off . . .
  • smw1023
    smw1023 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Great thread, I am just here to offer motivation--I love 30 DS and have done it a couple times now...actually today was my 65th day of exercise--no days off, some days I walk or do yoga or some additional exercise. I did not measure but sure wish I had! I am down 2 pants sizes and the new pants are getting loose! My shirts are hanging, down to mediums and smalls! I would encourage each of you to just stick to it--every day! Barring injury, I understand this workout was meant to be done 30 days straight. Yes, you will be sore but it will pass and you will feel great, energized and strong. I have made exercise a priority, I love that I can find the half-hour even on busy days and I am worth taking care of.
    Best of luck to you all!
  • SJackson50
    SJackson50 Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    SJackson50--

Holy cow, you look great. From your profile picture, I would have guessed 30. Hat's off . . .

Thanks! (thanks mom!)
    Never felt better!
  • MTGirl4Life
    MTGirl4Life Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Erojoy, thank you for starting this thread. You are an inspiration. Keep up the great work. I bought 30DS about a year ago and used it for a few days. Now that I am back on my healthy lifestyle journey, I am motivated by you to do the 30DS again, but stick to it.
  • terri_journey
    Options
    It's Jillian Michaels, CD called 30 shred. I'm pretty sure that's what they are talking about. I'm so gonna buy it!!
    Me too!!, Thanks!!
  • MTGirl4Life
    MTGirl4Life Posts: 84 Member
    Options

It is from Jillian Michaels, one of the trainers on "Biggest Loser". It is called "30 Day Shred". I bought mine at Target or Wal-Mart. I have seen some people say they do it from "YouTube". You can also get it from Amazon.com, and probably at a book store that sells videos.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!