Losing Weight At McDonalds

Options

Replies

• Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    Going to McDonalds for a salad is like going to a prostitute for a hug,

Cheeseburgers and a choc sundae to dip my fries in FTW!

Ok, I wasn't hating on nobody -- until I got to this post.

Yuck! :sick:

don't knock it til you've tried it!!
  • 2EggsSeparated
    Options

Fine, i'll give you that. But only because I like sweet and sour sauce on my biscuits.
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options

Fine, i'll give you that. But only because I like sweet and sour sauce on my biscuits.

:happy: Then you'll love fries and sundae!
  • 2EggsSeparated
    Options

My 3 yer old dips her fries in the yogurt that comes with the fruit and walnut salads. The apple slices go in ketchup. We're all a like, apparently. :p
  • michaela4910
    michaela4910 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    Espresso in a chocolate shake is amazing.
  • anaduffy
    anaduffy Posts: 74
    Options
    If I go I get a filet fish sandwich without the tartar sauce and add ketchup instead. 300calories

it's 320 with ketchup 300 with mustard I work there so have to eat there some times I know almost all the calorie info
  • anaduffy
    Options

My 3 yer old dips her fries in the yogurt that comes with the fruit and walnut salads. The apple slices go in ketchup. We're all a like, apparently. :p

fries in a caramel sundae if i was still eating the fries
  • anaduffy
    Options
    I eat 1 to 2 meals a day five days a week there and have lost 32 lbs. since Jan. 7th in the process.

That's a lot of McDonalds :huh:

That is a lot of McDonald's and yet, I've managed to lose 32 lbs. so far with more coming off yet. How is that possible when, as urban legend says, McDonald's isn't real food and is responsible for the obesity epidemic around the globe?

i agree that McDonald's is not the cause of obesity b/c nobody forces anyone to eat 2 big macs Large fry an apple pie and a large shake I swear there are people who come in everyday and order this and they eat all of it in the lobby that's almost 2700 calories but no one's holding a gun to there head so I think people should take responsibility for there own actions.
  • michaela4910
    michaela4910 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    I eat 1 to 2 meals a day five days a week there and have lost 32 lbs. since Jan. 7th in the process.

That's a lot of McDonalds :huh:

That is a lot of McDonald's and yet, I've managed to lose 32 lbs. so far with more coming off yet. How is that possible when, as urban legend says, McDonald's isn't real food and is responsible for the obesity epidemic around the globe?

i agree that McDonald's is not the cause of obesity b/c nobody forces anyone to eat 2 big macs Large fry an apple pie and a large shake I swear there are people who come in everyday and order this and they eat all of it in the lobby that's almost 2700 calories but no one's holding a gun to there head so I think people should take responsibility for there own actions.

That used to be me. Not just at McDonald's either. I would eat like that wherever I went, and at home. And I blame no one but myself for my weight getting out of control.
  • carolemorden9
    carolemorden9 Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    If I go I get a filet fish sandwich without the tartar sauce and add ketchup instead. 300calories

it's 320 with ketchup 300 with mustard I work there so have to eat there some times I know almost all the calorie info

I worked in a McDonald's for around 8 years. Of course I ate there. It was free food! I tried to choose wisely though because of my diabetes. I quit working there because I got a job at a daycare. I still go to McDonald's once in awhile. I also get mad at people who say McDonald's makes you fat. McDonald's does not make you fat. You're choices make you fat. I think it's great that people are losing weight, but are still enjoying the healthier options McDonald's has to offer now. It's also nice that they have the calories right there on the menu board for you to see.
  • bjean1964
    bjean1964 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Sounds good! I just ate there today

Grilled Chicken Sandwich w/o Mayo
    Diet Coke

300 calories
    3.5 g fat
    27 g protein

YUM!
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options
    Sounds good! I just ate there today

Grilled Chicken Sandwich w/o Mayo
    Diet Coke

300 calories
    3.5 g fat
    27 g protein

YUM!

Why cut out the mayo?
  • jenny3073
    jenny3073 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Nevermind... I was happy about something from McDonald's I ate a few times since joining MFP but I just realized the nutrition info was totally off .. ugh...
  • stephdeeable
    stephdeeable Posts: 1,407 Member
    Options
    I eat McDonalds 5 days a week. Some days it's the "healthier" options but often I just cram a Sausage McMuffin into my mouth. When I get to goal weight, I plan to talk to the people at head office to try and become the "Jared" of McDonalds. Dreams, y'know...
  • Workin2Teal
    Workin2Teal Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hmmm.... idk... i think i'll steer clear of fast food completely.
  • rai8759
    rai8759 Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    This is awesome... I agree sometimes you just crave mcdonalds!
  • krissy_krossy
    krissy_krossy Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Some people acting like they've never had McDonald's... Pfft.
    Love the honey mustard snackwrap, but Arby's side salads are 100x better. And they have cherry turnovers for $1.
  • kbeech06
    kbeech06 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    I don't often go to McDonalds anymore. Mostly because the two that I can easily get to never seem to serve warm food. I actually complained to one and they sent me two coupons for free meals...and I haven't used them the food is so bad. Back in the US though, every once in awhile I would just get a hankering for a Big Mac though and would get one. They still have the FRIED apple pies here in the UK though...and those are so YUMMY!:bigsmile:
  • Joehenny
    Joehenny Posts: 1,222 Member
    Options
    Sees your mc'ds and raises you one chipoltle chicken burrito come the *kitten* at me brah. 100C/56.5P/29F
  • mrsgeneric
    mrsgeneric Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Nothing...... ZERO caloies and free!!!