Cougar's and MILF's

Options

Replies

• ShreddedTweet
    ShreddedTweet Posts: 1,326 Member
    Options
    In to complain about the unnecessary apostrophes in the title. Out again.
  • k8eekins
    k8eekins Posts: 2,264 Member
    Options
    There seems to be a trend of older women going for younger guys, well in the UK at least.

Why?

Or is it the media creating something that isn't there?

Would you go for a younger guy?

Instinctually ~ no. However, this is a norm in my culture, not in the least bit fashionable; We term them "the warmers," "the mattress softeners," "the plaything," "the companion." it's fairly common with couples (nobles) who are in their 50s to veer towards this direction. The man has his. His wife has hers.

Edit: Typo
  • xF7x
    xF7x Posts: 143
    Options
    First of all, as a MILF, I wouldn't go for any boy toy who couldn't pluralize words correctly. ;)

Second, I don't think my husband would approve. But even if he did, noooooooo, I would not want a younger man. I didn't want them when I was in my 20s - why would I want 'em now? :bigsmile:

let's repost this when you are at your 40's and see what you think then... :P

mitt-romney-laughing.gif
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,139 Member
    Options
    my last two girlfriends were in their 40's and I am 33....

I have always kind of went for older woman, even when i was in college...I guess it is more of preference thing for me...

So any cougars out there feel free to add me! LOL
  • xF7x
    Options
    <---I like to teach 'em...

THAT'S THE SPIRIT!!!!....

tumblr_m90f1nqnHP1qhm20c.gif
  • eric_sg61
    eric_sg61 Posts: 2,925 Member
    Options
    wooderson-meme-generator-i-get-older-they-stay-the-same-age-822b47.jpg?1305144017.jpg
  • Cre8veLifeR
    Cre8veLifeR Posts: 1,062 Member
    Options
    I was shopping the other day and saw a dress, a cute mini dress that had cougars printed all over it. It made me laugh because there is a certain nightclub I could wear a literal cougar dress to.

Before I met my hubby, I did date a guy who was 23. He stalked me, not the other way around. He was adorable and it was fun.
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,139 Member
    Options
    wooderson-meme-generator-i-get-older-they-stay-the-same-age-822b47.jpg?1305144017.jpg

hahahahahaha

awesome gif..and awesome movie!
  • southern_star
    southern_star Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    LOL...there is actually a website so that "Cougars" and "Cubs" can meet :-)
    I prefer younger because my calendar and my mirror have yet to catch up with each other ;-)

Oh yeah? LOL interesting ...
  • theCarlton
    theCarlton Posts: 1,344 Member
    Options
    They're getting together because people like to have sex.
    Really? I just thought people were sheep and did what the TV said was cool, trendy and fashionable to do.
    However, Cougarism is about sex.
    That's a given :laugh:
    we-landed-on-the-moon-o.gif
    If that's a given, then this thread is irrelevant.
  • xF7x
    Options
    LOL...there is actually a website so that "Cougars" and "Cubs" can meet :-)
    I prefer younger because my calendar and my mirror have yet to catch up with each other ;-)

yesitis2cjgr.gif
  • BeachGingerOnTheRocks
    BeachGingerOnTheRocks Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    Not interested in being either. People should stop having those kind of relations at 39 anyway.
  • allisonlane61
    allisonlane61 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Maybe I'm like one of the other posters, but my brain has not caught up with my age or something....most (not all) men my age look much older than me, which is not really attractive to me. So yes, I have dated younger and I like it.

ETA because it didn't make sense the first time.

This...exactly. And they also act like old men which is unattractive to me.
  • SJackson50
    SJackson50 Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    That is also true. However, Cougarism is about sex.

This is not necessarily true...I've dated younger men (often) and it wasn't always about sex...but, fewer hangups, less baggage and more freedom. It's also fun! When I was 32, I dated the captain of my university football team--who was 24 (no, I was not a teacher!) and the younger girls HATED me ;-)
  • xF7x
    Options
    They're getting together because people like to have sex.
    Really? I just thought people were sheep and did what the TV said was cool, trendy and fashionable to do.
    However, Cougarism is about sex.
    That's a given :laugh:
    we-landed-on-the-moon-o.gif
    If that's a given, then this thread is irrelevant.

awww... but this is... fun ;(

annie-face.gif
  • Thena81
    Thena81 Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    i generally dont! my fiance is 10 months younger than me and thats enough lol
  • theCarlton
    theCarlton Posts: 1,344 Member
    Options
    That is also true. However, Cougarism is about sex.

This is not necessarily true...I've dated younger men (often) and it wasn't always about sex...but, fewer hangups, less baggage and more freedom. It's also fun! When I was 32, I dated the captain of my university football team--who was 24 (no, I was not a teacher!) and the younger girls HATED me ;-)
    It's not necessarily the "Cougar" who is in it for sex. I think people should date whoever they want, and I don't think women should feel strange about their attractions to younger men. Further, younger men shouldn't feel like it's a taboo to be with an older woman. I don't see this as a fad, but more of allowing something to be socially acceptable. In time, it won't be an issue.
  • 24redwine
    24redwine Posts: 43
    Options
    There are so many confident, attractive, independent older women who are single, and they want uncomplicated sex with a guy that treasures them -- physically and otherwise. Many younger men are thrilled to have the opportunity to be with a woman who isn't shy about her body, is experimental and confident in the bedroom, and doesn't play games -- and doesn't want anything serious. The problem I have, as a woman who could be a cougar, is that I need to be intellectually stimulated by a man in order to find him really attractive -- a much younger man, no matter how intelligent, is limited in life experience and confidence, so less attractive to me. I also don't want to have to be a teacher in the bedroom....
  • MizVandyk
    MizVandyk Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    a MILF and cougar aren't the same thing. I'm a MILF..bc I say so that's why! But at 30 I do not want a kid (cougar means 10 yrs or more older than the male) I like my men older :wink:

So shu like'm older huh?

13_gingrich.gif

Ehh not quite THAT old lol was thinking no more then 10-12 yrs older
  • wisconsinboogie
    wisconsinboogie Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Men my age are generally fat, and gray, and cant keep up with me....on any level.:devil: