Cougar's and MILF's

Options

Replies

• xF7x
    xF7x Posts: 143
    Options
    Not really a new phenomenon...

mrs-robinson-youre-trying-to-seduce-me.jpg

....yes!!... and don't distinguish social status or relationships...

tumblr_lkkmt7ObFW1qjdwfyo1_500.gif
  • sandradev1
    sandradev1 Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    Men my age are generally fat, and gray, and cant keep up with me....on any level.:devil:

LOL this is so true. Probably where my head is at , but they also look older than me LOL
  • jbutterflye
    jbutterflye Posts: 1,914 Member
    Options
    Never been with a younger guy, but can see where it would be a LOT of fun. :tongue:
  • lithezebra
    lithezebra Posts: 3,670 Member
    Options
    It's too late for me, since it's been a long time since I was single. But sometimes I like to think about pouncing on some particularly juicy looking tender young piece of prey.
  • jody04111987
    jody04111987 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Well didn't expect this many replies.

Socially i seem to get along with older people better. My two best friends are 9 and 12 years older then me.

I've had a relationship with cougar. But I've founds girls my age are quite insecure .
  • drog2323
    drog2323 Posts: 1,386 Member
    Options
    It's too late for me, since it's been a long time since I was single. But sometimes I like to think about pouncing on some particularly juicy looking tender young piece of prey.

:smokin:
  • jheilala63
    Options
    Yes. I already told my husband that I am going to be a cougar when we get older. He was like, 'okay and long as I can do the same.' Then he was like 'no, this won't work. I'd just be a creepy old man.' :laugh:

Haha, that is so true!
  • mcdgingersnap
    mcdgingersnap Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Never been with a younger guy, but can see where it would be a LOT of fun. :tongue:

Oh....it is a LOT of fun!!!! However, I still like my men older!!!
  • xF7x
    Options

.........<cough>

ryansoon.gif
  • wendybird5
    wendybird5 Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    I've only noticed that I get hit on a lot by younger men who have a cougar fantasy, but I'd prefer someone older.
  • TheRealJigsaw
    TheRealJigsaw Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    I've only noticed that I get hit on a lot by younger men who have a cougar fantasy, but I'd prefer someone older.

Don't knock it till you try it
  • jbutterflye
    jbutterflye Posts: 1,914 Member
    Options

.........<cough>

ryansoon.gif

you're just jealous cause you're older.
  • catrinaHwechanged
    catrinaHwechanged Posts: 4,907 Member
    Options

Don't knock it till you try it

Persuasion....get it!! Lol
  • tessavonhagen
    tessavonhagen Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    i am a couger and a milf and love it!
  • xF7x
    Options

.........<cough>

ryansoon.gif

you're just jealous cause you're older.

Is that right??..

iMgDydfGsQSyg.gif
  • xF7x
    Options
    i am a couger and a milf and love it!

Look at cha'...

chappellenod.gif
  • foxro
    foxro Posts: 793 Member
    Options
    Men my age are generally fat, and gray, and cant keep up with me....on any level.:devil:

LOL this is so true. Probably where my head is at , but they also look older than me LOL

So when people tell me I look a lot younger for my age, should I think of the sub 50's and not the fat gray 50's guys ?:laugh:
    C'mon you fat gray 50's guys, are you going to take this from them ?:laugh:
  • lithezebra
    lithezebra Posts: 3,670 Member
    Options

So when people tell me I look a lot younger for my age, should I think of the sub 50's and not the fat gray 50's guys ?:laugh:

You ladies need to meet the older guys I know, who put most ladies in their age group to shame. Who cares about a few wrinkles when a guy has a rocking body, runs a respectable 7 minute mile, and has his PhD, and a career?
  • MsDover
    MsDover Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    My former husband was 11 years younger than me... I was 36 when we got married and he was 25. He was a mature 25... had already been married once and had a 3 year old son. We were married for almost 20 years, but honestly, it was not a great relationship. We had so little in common, mainly because I was truly from a different generation. We didn't like the same music or have shared memory (example, I was in 6th grade when JFK was assassinated so I had clear memory of it... my husband was an infant in November of 1963. I was a senior in high school as he entered 1st grade!). So... I'd say if you're looking for a fling or short term relationship, younger is fine, but for long term it might not be the best idea.

By the way, there are no hard feelings at all between us... we just knew it was time to cut our losses and move on. We have a wonderful 22 year old son and he was/is an awesome step dad to my two girls from my first marriage and an incredible, loving grandfather to their children.
  • xF7x
    Options

You ladies need to meet the older guys I know, who put most ladies in their age group to shame. Who cares about a few wrinkles when a guy has a rocking body, runs a respectable 7 minute mile, and has his PhD, and a career?

well said!!..

tumblr_m8l60jLcij1ra5p9wo1_500.gif