Is muscle on women attractive?

Options

Replies

• angrodriguez92
    angrodriguez92 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Well, there are going to be people that dont think so and there are also going to be totally impressed and think you are super hot.

At the end of the day its about what you want, and what you want to be. Youre body is your own and doesnt need anybodies approval, other than yours. So if that is what you want, go for it.

But "is muscle on women attractive" impo, ABSOLUTELY.
  • bkal42
    bkal42 Posts: 2
    Options
    Yes
  • xybernaut
    xybernaut Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I have been very impressed with the women on this site that have been lifting weights I I have to say it is very attractive! Keep it up ladies.
  • Nutella91
    Nutella91 Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    not too much, you want the Victoria's secret angel's skinny but strong look
  • Cr01502
    Cr01502 Posts: 3,614 Member
    Options
    Not this topic again.
  • JJordon
    JJordon Posts: 857 Member
    Options
    Heck yeah.
  • parvati
    parvati Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Nothing hotter than a chick that lifts!!
    Muscles are sexy!!!
  • Erica_theRedhead
    Erica_theRedhead Posts: 724 Member
    Options
    I think that it totally makes you look better. At my lowest I was down to snug size 8, mostly size 10 at 175. I fell of the wagon and put about 20 pounds back on. When I started working out, I did weights. I am now down to a comfy size 8 and am only at 184. I'm sorry but anything that gives me a butt, waist, and smaller size, I am in!

Plus, being strong is sexy.
  • 1ConcreteGirl
    1ConcreteGirl Posts: 3,677 Member
    Options
    No, I like when the skin sags around bones and fat.
  • jamimari777
    jamimari777 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Don't believe the media articles and crap that tries to distinguish between toning and strength training - it's the same thing - unless you alter your diet, lose a crap ton of body fat and ingest lots of supplements you will not get huge. Just lift already. You'll lose inches, get toned - strong muscles, and lift heavy. The heavier I lift the smaller I get.

A friend is going into competitive body building, eats a ton, takes her supplements, and is having a difficult time getting big. She's smart and knows what she's doing - and it takes years of dedication to get huge. You don't have to lose fat first - fat does not turn into muscle - and fit and strong beats flabby and jiggly any day of the week.
  • shutupandlift13
    shutupandlift13 Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    No, I like when the skin sags around bones and fat.

Super hawt. All jiggly. Mmmmm.
  • nokanjaijo
    nokanjaijo Posts: 466 Member
    Options
    I don't think muscular arms and shoulders are attractive on women but I think we wear muscle well everywhere else.

That being said, I love being strong so I have the muscular arms that I don't find attractive. And I continue to do 100 push ups every third day.
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    All that matters is whether YOU think it is attractive. Why worry about what anyone else thinks?
    QFT. All replies will be subjective.

A.C.E. Certified Personal/Group FitnessTrainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

Double QFT. I think it's hot, but some women don't. Same with men.
  • nokanjaijo
    nokanjaijo Posts: 466 Member
    Options
    Double QFT. I think it's hot, but some women don't. Same with men.

This is true. I don't like a lot of muscle on men, either.

I want Tom Hardy as Heathcliff, not Bane. Shinzon, not Bronson.
  • SuperFitRich
    SuperFitRich Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Not bulky but toned I absolutely love it similar to this! 6818272830_37e8181030_z.jpg
  • gerard54
    gerard54 Posts: 1,107 Member
    Options
    Yea but I likes me womens a lil chubby...
  • victoriannsays
    victoriannsays Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    I believe muscle is very attractive on a woman and that is the look I'm striving for. others would disagree. If some one doesn't like my awesome biceps, what do I care?
  • LoraF83
    LoraF83 Posts: 15,694 Member
    Options
    For me there is a fine line. Toned and athletic is a good look on women. It's when women are solid muscle and more resemble men that I think it's too much.

"For me" being the key phrase here.

Everyone has something different that they find attractive. Worry about what you like and how you want your body to look and know that there is someone out there that will like it. In fact, there are probably quite a few people out there who will.
  • assblaster69
    assblaster69 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    You wont become a bodybuilder over night. Do what you want to do. This is the dumbest thing I see when it comes to fitnessa and women.

"i just wanna get toned fot teh summ4ert :D:DD" pffft do the vagina machine on the gym and read cosmopolitan then