Cougar's and MILF's

Options

Replies

• chooselove
    chooselove Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Is this thread a desperate cry to be a boy toy?

It really is that obvious isn't it??

THIS
  • lithezebra
    lithezebra Posts: 3,670 Member
    Options

i just can't look at a guy who is closer to my kid's age and see them as a sexual possibility.

I don't have kids, due to life circumstances, so this is never an issue for me. I sort of envy moms, and then I also like not having that change to my identity.
  • lithezebra
    lithezebra Posts: 3,670 Member
    Options
    Is this thread a desperate cry to be a boy toy?

It really is that obvious isn't it??

THIS

Nice work if you can get it. It never hurts to advertise.
  • facingfortyfierce
    facingfortyfierce Posts: 5,156 Member
    Options
    I am a work in progress.....Being both a cougar and Milf sounds downright DELICIOUS! :devil:
  • milf_n_cookies
    milf_n_cookies Posts: 2,244 Member
    Options
    I have been called both, I'm cool with it. In all honesty I would probably not date a guy 10 years younger then me, but it's fun to flirt with them.
  • lilmissymoo90
    lilmissymoo90 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    lol milf is a mother .. im 22 lol and have a son wouldnt call myself a milf but cougars and milfs are really different things lol:smile:
  • MercenaryNoetic26
    MercenaryNoetic26 Posts: 2,747 Member
    Options
    All baby mommas should strive to be MILFs!!!!!!! The world would be a happier place.
  • Markguns
    Markguns Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    Nope, I'm straight. I would do a MILF though... they are two different things bud! :laugh: :bigsmile:
  • jody04111987
    jody04111987 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I know there isn't a age limit on a MILF. Just a fit mum.

If people think I was attention seeking then they don't have look or comment on the thread. I was generally interested.
  • facingfortyfierce
    Options
    Bahhhhhh! Do not listen to the fun squashers!!!!
  • asnnbrg
    asnnbrg Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Not interested in being either. People should stop having those kind of relations at 39 anyway.

Yeah, get back to me when you're 39.

As to the op, my husband is younger than me, and nearly every "relationship" I've ever had has been with men who were younger than me. I never thought about it as anything unusual until this recent "cougar" trend started up. I hesitate calling it a trend, though. Perhaps women are just more open with their desires and preferences. *shrug*
  • zealousmissjj_wechange
    Options
    Cougar present :wink:
  • XDiet_SlayerX
    Options
    They're getting together because people like to have sex.
    Really? I just thought people were sheep and did what the TV said was cool, trendy and fashionable to do.
    LOL I think someone knows what the hell is going on!
  • facingfortyfierce
    Options
    Not interested in being either. People should stop having those kind of relations at 39 anyway.

Yeah, get back to me when you're 39.

As to the op, my husband is younger than me, and nearly every "relationship" I've ever had has been with men who were younger than me. I never thought about it as anything unusual until this recent "cougar" trend started up. I hesitate calling it a trend, though. Perhaps women are just more open with their desires and preferences. *shrug*

^^THIS^^

I always had a high sex drive, but turning 40, it is CRAZY, simply out of control! But I like being in my prime :drinker:
  • Michelle81285
    Options
    I don't think I am old enough to be a "cougar" yet... but MILF well yea I can see myself being called a MILF... us single moms strive to be MILF's secretively. :laugh:
  • eric_sg61
    eric_sg61 Posts: 2,925 Member
    Options

So, if you want to hook up with an older woman go for it, just don't get attached and get your heart broken.

And get all the money and gifts that you can :tongue:
  • mrphil86
    mrphil86 Posts: 2,382 Member
    Options
    I like younger men, but no more than 5 years younger.

That's too bad.

I like older women, usually a lot more mature but know when/how to party which is great.

That doesn't mean I don't like women of all ages though.
  • jayce54321
    jayce54321 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Where were these cougars when I was 16? :devil: