Is muscle on women attractive?

Options
1235»

Replies

• smi2k7
    smi2k7 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    first off.. those women u see with muscles have extremely low body fat.. u will look like that Only if u want to..

otherwise ..weight lifting will only get your body parts in shape and especially help your back side look like j.lo's..

weight exercises also help a lot in aiding fat loss cuz of the calories burned..

so dont worry and SQUAT..
  • Lift_This_
    Lift_This_ Posts: 2,756 Member
    Options
    my man loves my muscles...so i guess they are attractive.
  • CatMcCheesey
    Options
    Yes! Strong and fit is sexy.
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,136 Member
    Options
    i say yes..

and if you are eating in calorie deficit you will not gain muscle anyway....
  • millerll
    millerll Posts: 873 Member
    Options
    not too much, you want the Victoria's secret angel's skinny but strong look

No, I don't.

Those women don't look strong at all to me. Very little musculature and no definition. The picture posted earlier of the fitness model looks strong. I'll take that over skinny any day.
  • rlmadrid
    rlmadrid Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    You decide:

skinny-fat-two.jpg
  • lizzyb83
    lizzyb83 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Strong and healthy always wins. As a woman, we won't naturally bulk up when we strength train. We become lean and toned. Nothing could be better.

But it really is up to you. As long as you have a healthy self image, that's all that matters. Take it where ever you want to go!
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    Of course it is. Lower body fat, see muscles (especially if you've trained them). Muscles are a natural result of an active, fit, healthy body.
  • Mr_Excitement
    Mr_Excitement Posts: 833 Member
    Options
    Very attractive, imho. They have to go extremely far with it before it starts being not so attractive to me, personally. I mean like Miss Olympia far, lol.
  • dixiewhiskey
    dixiewhiskey Posts: 3,333 Member
    Options
    All that matters is whether YOU think it is attractive. Why worry about what anyone else thinks?
    QFT. All replies will be subjective.

A.C.E. Certified Personal/Group FitnessTrainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • Hexahedra
    Hexahedra Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    If they stay natural then they will look toned, which is always sexy. Now, when they start using 'roids and beginning to look (and sound) like men, they're outside my definition of 'attractive'. Still there are men out there who dig that kind of look, to each his own.
  • mgalsf12
    mgalsf12 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    It takes steroids for a woman to look bulky. I have been doing weight training since I was a pre-teen, I'm 53 now and yes I look hot, not bulky. :)