Looking for other 40-50 age group w/ motivation to be fit.

Options

Replies

• kea208
    kea208 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey All!!!!

Put on a lot of weight as my old football knee started to go south. Then when it went and had to be replaced with a total knee....gained a lot more. Now it is time to get back to where I was - hiking, snowshoeing, hunting and haveing a great time out of doors. Time to be healthy and wise,
  • javadazed
    javadazed Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Would love to have this support from a group that understands this season... :o)
  • confab151
    confab151 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I'm 49 and holding.
  • girvan1014
    Options
    Count me in...i am 52 years old and feel like my body is 82! I am sick and tired of feeling sick and tired. So I have decided that TODAY is the start of a journey to get my life back on track. I will be advising 50 lbs of body fat to get lost, I will be introducing myself to the equipment at the gym tomorrow, and I will soon be inviting my self confidence to come back to stay. It's starts NOW. This sounds like a great group to be connected with to help me meet my goals.
  • Suzanne106
    Suzanne106 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    I'm 45 and will turn 46 in September. Would love to join a group like this with people who understand how difficult weight loss has become as we age. Losing weight is getting harder the older I get. I've been back on MFP for nearly a month now and haven't lost a pound. I workout and give it my all to no avail so right now is a very upsetting, depressing and quite annoying time. Count me in!!!
  • gabe_irun4coffee
    gabe_irun4coffee Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    I'm in 52 here lost most of my weight early on been maintaining since Christmas now ready to get busy and lose my last 10. Always looking for new friends.
  • ckseevers
    ckseevers Posts: 11
    Options
    I'd love to be included here. I am 46 and need to lose 15 pounds. I am hypothyroid and perimenopausal. I lost 6 pound in February and nothing since. I need 15 more and just cannot seem to eat few enough calories or work out enough...it just will not come off!
  • djay4617
    djay4617 Posts: 4
    Options
    Hi I'm. 46 and would like to join I lost 47 lbs so far
  • kwentz1960
    Options
    I am 52 and have lost 12 pounds although I have been at a stand still for the last few weeks. Ugh. It isn't easy. I have changed a lot of bad habits, increased my exercise, and I am trying to be more successful with portion controls.. I am happy to support anyone who needs some cheering on! Feel free to add me.
  • cherylatkwechanged
    cherylatkwechanged Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    I'm in 52 here lost most of my weight early on been maintaining since Christmas now ready to get busy and lose my last 10. Always looking for new friends.

Feel free to add that's anybody too xx
  • tweetyjf
    tweetyjf Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    you can count me in also if you like to.
  • Mustang_Susie
    Mustang_Susie Posts: 7,045 Member
    Options
    Everyone keeps saying they are "in".

I started a group, so we now have something to be in. http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/13110-40-to-50-year-olds

Please join so we can discuss topics.

Awesome!
  • LauraJS
    LauraJS Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I feel exactly like you do. Count me in and add me as a friend for mutual support on a regular basis.
    Laura
  • Healthy67Chick
    Healthy67Chick Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    count me in! I'm 45 and would love to join this group.
  • melodylaughlin
    melodylaughlin Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Count me in 47 here!
  • Armyantzzz
    Armyantzzz Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Just in case you need someone who is in the 61-62yr age group... feel free to add me!:wink::smile:
  • Hike_higher
    Options
    You can count me in. I could use some more friends too so please add me :)
  • SteveSprawl
    SteveSprawl Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I am in. This is only my second post but when I saw the title of the thread I needed to jump in.