SOME FUN FACTS ABOUT YOU! :)

Options

Replies

• Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    I eat dill pickles straight out of the jar, and sometimes a jar at a time.
    I have a pathalogical distaste of fruit.
    Watching ships sink makes me vomit.
    I'm so co-dependant with my fiance that I'll turn down invitations where I can't take him. (yeah, we're that couple, if I wasn't one of us, I'd hate us so much)
  • xALEXANDROx
    xALEXANDROx Posts: 3,416 Member
    Options
    I can eat all FOODS-

but im not supposed to.
  • jdad1
    jdad1 Posts: 1,899 Member
    Options
    I can eat all FOODS-

but im not supposed to.

I am confused...........i think
  • andyisandy
    andyisandy Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    People always find it interesting im gay and a father of three.
  • Gracelenamethyst
    Options
    I'm always tempted by the smell of freshly fried fish.. :9
    I love eating kimchi even though my family says that the smell is disgusting..
    I make my own silly dinner with sprouts and kimchi... kimchi.. kimchi....
  • hadlam83
    hadlam83 Posts: 140
    Options
    - I have a irrational fear of dead hair

- I write with my left hand and draw with my right

- KFC is my biggest weakness!
  • charismanoodles
    charismanoodles Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    what are some interesting facts about yourself that you would like to share??

just bored and looking to have some fun.. (cause theres nothing i can watch on netflix:) )

would love to know more about you..

one weird fact about me: :) no hate please.

- I dont go to places where I cant walk in my heels. (except gym) . so like if theres a bowling party, i wont go cause they have you wear sneakers there. or .. i never do outdoor sports such as hiking or biking. or if theres a house party I always call and ask about the dress code and make sure that I dont need to take our shoes off.. im 5'4 . i guess its all about low self confidence..

Whaaat! I would KILL to be 5'4. Being 5'8 as a woman is cr*p. I always feel huge and wearing heels makes me a godzilla.
  • jdad1
    jdad1 Posts: 1,899 Member
    Options
    AWWWWWWWW...........(runs away hysterically from a large Godzilla women)
  • freshvl
    freshvl Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    I have low self confidence
    I write poetry
  • acraw558
    acraw558 Posts: 23
    Options
    I do not have very good self-confidence (people that know me would be surprised to learn this)
    I prefer to be alone or just with my family
    I do not watch R rated movies, at all, and almost never PG-13.
    A lot of my life i have lived in a way that i no longer believe to be OK.
    I actuelly avoid fadd movies just because i don't like fads. (i have not seen star wars, twilight, harry potter or lord of the rings)

oh my goodness, we have to be friends! ha ha, i refused to see harry potter and lord of the rings and only saw them because i was on a date and it wasn't really my choice. TOO FUNNY!
  • clowmow
    clowmow Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I have emetophobia

I was born 6 weeks early whilst my parents were on holiday (obviously didn't want to miss out!)

I turn every switch off in the house apart from the fridge before bed..has become a big habit!
  • Karabobarra
    Karabobarra Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    I love superhero tee's and enjoy wearing them to work just to make the "fashion police" cringe

I think the worst feeling in the world is wet socks

I can't touch raw poultry with my bare hands, or gloved hands...prongs or forks only

I'm very shy but not afraid of confrontation, I find agressive sports and workouts relaxing and stress relieving

I can't wait to be a grandma...(my kids are old enough; but not ready yet...still waiting)
  • blytheandbonnie
    blytheandbonnie Posts: 3,275 Member
    Options
    I finally ran away from home at 19. I did it in an odd way, though. I ran away to Alaska with a great friend. We thought we were going to work at the canneries and make abazillion dollars. We were friends with some guys that fished - one was the captain of a boat - and in exchange for a free ride to Alaska on the boat, we sewed their nets and helped get the boat ready. We landed in (a town in) southeast Alaska with our pup tent and no money. We lived in our tent for almost a month. The cannery did not hire us. (REALLY?) We ended up working at a 24 hour restaurant. I met my husband to be, and I'm still here... (wondering WTF).
  • Candi_land
    Candi_land Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options
    I never eat a chicken drumstick to the bone because I think the bone smells funny.

I'm afraid of the dark and have to sleep with the TV on.

I'm really big into Historical Romance Novels (like the kind with fabio on the cover lol)

I'm still pretty upset My So called life never made it past the first season.

I have to shave my legs before painting my toes a new color.

I can out drink most men.

I love horror flicks and I have a really bad tendency to laugh during the most inappropriate times. (Think funerals etc..)

Walking on grass skeeves me the eff out. :sick:
  • bregalad5
    bregalad5 Posts: 3,965 Member
    Options
    I was adopted before I was born, and have a sister (not biological) who was also adopted. My parents then had 2 biological boys
    I have been to 13 countries and have a goal of setting foot on every continent, including Antarctica
    I have built a computer
    I'm ridiculously shy, though I thrive working in retail and have NO idea how
    I have three bachelor's degrees and am finally now working on my Master's

Those are the things about me that always make people say, "hmmm"
  • charismanoodles
    charismanoodles Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    AWWWWWWWW...........(runs away hysterically from a large Godzilla women)

tumblr_mgqtnf8fYI1rddl6ho1_500.gif
  • Karabobarra
    Karabobarra Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    People always find it interesting im gay and a father of three.

Well...yeah...how does that work exactly? And are you happy?
  • ThatCatholicGirl
    ThatCatholicGirl Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    1. I have no clue who Chuck Norris is. I hear he's an American actor, but that's what someone told me so it may not be right.
    2. I take "organised" to a completely different level. Others, however, call it OCD...
    3. I have so many tattoo ideas and no idea where to place any of them. I have 3 already.
    4. I have the best, most fun job in the world!!
    5. My food weakness is chips (or fries to all you Americans)
    6. I visited Rome last summer. Now I desperately want to live there.
  • mozzie88
    mozzie88 Posts: 33
    Options
    I'm a huge girly girl, I love the colour pink, I have my nails and hair done regularly yet I'm in the Military which is a complete mans world! I'm in the Airforce but I'm scared of heights...
  • AmberleyAngel
    AmberleyAngel Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    I am fiercely loyal to my family and when any one of them is wronged I head in to battle for them, yet if I am the wronged one I am a pushover.

I have 7 kids of the non-people variety - a dog, 3 cats, a rabbit and 2 hens - and I'm a very proud mummy.

I am creatively crazy - I write, photograph, digital art, cardmaking, scrapbooking, jewellery making, cross stitch, knit, sew and lots of other things that don't fit neatly into a label. So I cannot watch tv or a movie without doing something; it's just not possible.