SOME FUN FACTS ABOUT YOU! :)

Options

Replies

• CaffeinatedGlitter
    CaffeinatedGlitter Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    I'm the oldest of 12 children, no adoptions,multiple births or "yours mine ours"... I was also homeschooled and we owned a mini school bus as our family vehicle lol I grew up quite differently than most americans
  • SamanthaClarexo
    SamanthaClarexo Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    I have a high pain threshold - getting a new piercing or tattoo is my idea of heaven.

I sometimes dream in black and white.

I binge on crisps (chips) and dip - so try and keep them out of the house.

I have always wanted a Mulberry hand bag and am aiming to own one by my 23rd Birthday.

I have 2 tattoos but wanting 9 more :flowerforyou:
  • weethebest
    Options
    I put rice krispies on my icecream
    I love the smell of sunblock
    I still (continuously, randomly, and annoyingly) quote songs and movies from the 90's
    I can do turbo kick every day out of the week as my cardio and not get sick of it
  • cindyhoney2
    cindyhoney2 Posts: 603 Member
    Options
    I have one eye that has a lot of blue flecks and one that's green

I despise shopping at the mall...give me a thrift store any day

I am a metal head

I'm pretty sure I'm going to get my 1st tattoo very soon

Wednesday (3-27-13) is my 20 yr wedding anniversary (yes, I'm very proud and very happy)

I can remember every address I've had since I was 8 (there have been a bunch) but can't remember why I walked into the room :)
  • Kaathmandu
    Kaathmandu Posts: 129
    Options
    This is the first time in ten years that I have had 'normal' coloured hair. :smile:
    My 30th wedding anniversary is next month - he's great, and he loves me! :smooched:
    I miss bread and chocolate, but I'm looking damn fine :wink:
    I've learnt not to open the second bottle of Baileys :sick:
    and sometimes I get carried away with smileys :ohwell:
  • RosscoBoscko
    RosscoBoscko Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    I am quite shy so that avoid standing out in a crowd but love bright orange or green clothes.

I once played a full game of rugby with my ankle broken in 2 places, having done it walking down the steps out the changing room,, and didn't go to hospital till 2 days later.

Am dyspraxic but like playing team sports, mainly rugby.

I sometimes wish I was born in the medieval era.
  • JennNH12
    JennNH12 Posts: 56
    Options
    I loved reading everyone's responses :)

About me, I am a TomBoy. I dont get all full of pink things, high heels and make up like a great majority of my friends.
    I will take a 250lb man on in a heart beat, yet I am sooooo freaked out by bugs.
    I can not wait for a few things in life (but I will have to!) ............................
    1) to go fishing with a newer gal pal of mine (who is also not all about make up and girly things!)
    2) My 1978 Iron head Harley Sporty to be delivered to the house by my Dad's club
    3)Spending hours and hours of hot Summer days going back and forth from my garden to my pool
    4)to peak Mt.Haystack here in NH with my two boys♥
  • ShannonBrewer07
    Options
    I eat dill pickles straight out of the jar, and sometimes a jar at a time.
    I have a pathalogical distaste of fruit.
    Watching ships sink makes me vomit.
    I'm so co-dependant with my fiance that I'll turn down invitations where I can't take him. (yeah, we're that couple, if I wasn't one of us, I'd hate us so much)

I also eat pickles straight out of the jar, and often drink the pickle juice before I'm done.
    And if I'm invited to a function, I usually come up with am excuse as to why I can't go if my husband isn't/can't go. I actually went to a baby shower Saturday at HIS buddies house while he stayed home with the kids. That's only the SECOND TIME IN 10 YEARS I've gone out without him that wasn't grocery shopping or something with our family.

Four more fun facts about me are:
    1. I play with spiders of all kinds
    2. My birthday is on Halloween
    3. When I was 1 year old, I would growl the words "I'm evil" (my uncles taught me that bc of my bday)
    4. I've been wearing glasses since I was 14 months old
  • Allyice
    Allyice Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I'm a rice addict
    I've recently become very passionate about nutrition
    Although I do love to overindulge in vodka quite a bit which my body hates me for
    Losing weight has made me obsessed with buying new clothes - too bad I'm broke :(
  • ModoVincere
    ModoVincere Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    I'm a CPA but I'm not really sure how it happened. I failed my first accounting class with a 30 average.
  • daveymac1
    daveymac1 Posts: 784 Member
    Options
    I played a game in the NHL for the New York Islanders.

I am also fat
  • reachingforthemoon
    Options
    You wouldn't know it to look at me, but I'm a total Genealogy Nerd, I've been known to send people to sleep talking about my Ancestors :)
  • myohana4
    myohana4 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    I worry that I will never be at the weight I want to be at.
    I hate violent movies. I feel that movies are the reflection of society...but don't get me started. :)
    I am a procrastinator.
    I can't stand arrogant people....they usually aren't as wonderful as they think they are.
    I know a ton of people and I am very social but there are only a few people that I would actually call my friends.
    I still have a crush on my husband after 20+ years.
  • graceire
    graceire Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    First post!

I hate the taste of most vegetables, which makes the whole losing weight thing that much more difficult.
    I love to read fan fiction; I can get a little obsessive about it sometimes.
    I refuse to wear shoes that hurt my feet, even if they're stylish (bring on the sneakers!).
    I sometimes really hate my job, but it pays too well to quit.
    I love love love to travel--a lot of my motivation to lose weight is to make it a more comfortable and enjoyable endeavor.
  • youareorange
    youareorange Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I have a tattoo.

I like to put paprika in almost everything I cook.

I like fluffy cats.
  • ilonawie
    ilonawie Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I put ketchup on PIZZA! :)
  • RavenWolf1977
    RavenWolf1977 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I'm a huge animal lover and will take in any stray.
    I used to dance on a country line dancing team.
    I used to skydive.
    I love tattoos and think they are sexy on men and women. I have two, and want at least 3 more.
    My tongue is pierced. I took it out several years ago and never liked the feeling so had to have it redone to feel "whole." LOL!
    I'm a HUGE Sparatacus, GoT, and Walking Dead freak!
    Chocolate is my biggest weakness!
  • Camo_Man
    Camo_Man Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I love to be outdoors and go fishing...fishing in my boat is my passion. Also love to go camping and climbing and things...
  • bsuew
    bsuew Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    I'm obsessed with this site :)
    I love to sing, if I'm listening to music I have the need to sing along!
    I'm madly in love even after 25 years of marrage
    woohoo my daughter just received her acceptance into the RN program! (this is after a year of waiting for letter) Starts in August
    I hate negative people and/or winey people that can't seem to be any other way with no reason to be that way. Just always have a poor me attitude.
  • KickyLegs
    KickyLegs Posts: 53
    Options
    I love to read about nutrition (my favourite website is WHfoods). I wish I had more productive obsessions.
    I don't like being around large groups of people
    I play Ultimate Frisbee
    I always notice news anchor women's hair and I can't help but make comments - no matter what the news story is.
    TV: "5 people died"
    Me: Oh my god, her hair doesn't suite her face at all

(just wanted to add that I don't understand bad news anchor hair! I mean, they have a team of people to help them?!?)