Cougar's and MILF's

Options

Replies

• asnnbrg
    asnnbrg Posts: 34 Member
    Options

Marriage to be a partnership in the manner you described the two adults have to be within three years at most from each other.

I'll have to tell my husband that he's been prostituting himself for the last 15+ years, according to you self-professed relationship experts, since we are considerably more than three years apart in age. ;)

YOU might feel like a prostitute if you marry someone that much older than yourself, but that doesn't make it the rule for ALL couples.
  • BEERRUNNER
    BEERRUNNER Posts: 3,049 Member
    Options
    COUGARS...MILFS....in need of alittle Hispanic heat.....come get me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:devil:
  • JustCallMe_Tanya_Eh
    JustCallMe_Tanya_Eh Posts: 954 Member
    Options
    Did someone call?
  • TX_Thundercat
    TX_Thundercat Posts: 2,437 Member
    Options
    Don't mind me, just here for the Cougars and MILFs.
  • vtmoon
    vtmoon Posts: 3,436 Member
    Options

Marriage to be a partnership in the manner you described the two adults have to be within three years at most from each other.

I'll have to tell my husband that he's been prostituting himself for the last 15+ years, according to you self-professed relationship experts, since we are considerably more than three years apart in age. ;)

YOU might feel like a prostitute if you marry someone that much older than yourself, but that doesn't make it the rule for ALL couples.

Quoting what I said out of context and attributing what the other person said to me, I LOVE IT.
  • eric_sg61
    eric_sg61 Posts: 2,925 Member
    Options

So, if you want to hook up with an older woman go for it, just don't get attached and get your heart broken.

And get all the money and gifts that you can :tongue:

If a woman has to pay a young man to stick around..well..that's just pathetic! Same goes for older man/younger woman.

The most common business arrangement in human history, some people like to add a marriage title to it (not saying all marriages are like that).

Adding a marriage title to it doesn't make it less pathetic. The only reason arrangements like this happen is when the woman feels powerless to create the life she wants for HERSELF, so she compromises and sells herself to the highest bidder. Empowerd women with healthy self esteems do NOT do this. Men with strong sense of worth also do not do this. A real man wants a partner to share his life with, not just a piece of eye candy to show off so he can feel good about himself. If two consenting adults enter into and arrangement/marriage like this then so be it, but lets call it what it truly is...PROSTITUTION.

I love it you just called out a lot of stay at home moms who chose to marry a man with a good job cause he can provide for her and the kids she wants to raise. Also men with a strong sense of worth tend to be alpha males and they are the biggest offenders cause they love trophy wives as it helps showcase their so called self worth. Not sure what you are using to define a real man or what constitutes one in your mind.

Marriage to be a partnership in the manner you described the two adults have to be within three years at most from each other. Once the gap widens then the relationship becomes based on a party bring youth or wealth to the arrangement that according yo your definition is "prostitution". The exception is if they share a passion for something together and that isn't partnership that is shared preference that makes coexisting pleasant and enjoyable. Example for the latter would be a love for dogs or horses or arts.

It's one thing to marry a man with a good job. It's quite another for his $$ to be the main factor in your attraction and desire for him. it's one thing for a man to desire a woman who is physically attractive, quite another for her physical beauty to be the main reason he wants her. That is not love. If he loses his money, she's gone. If she gets old and loses her physical beauty, he's gonna be looking for someone new. These "arrangements" are as old as time, but they ARE prostitution. A woman should establish herself first, and choose a partner based on compatibility and love. If they make the decision TOGETHER that when kids come along, she will stay home and raise the children and live on one family income, that is a decision they make as a couple. For a woman to ASSUME that it's her "right" to have a man support her is ludicrous.

What planet do you live on? Women always go for the best provider, the more the better, it is written in your DNA. After you have established yourself, are you gonna go for the guy who lives in his mom's basement because your compatible?
  • Danny_Boy13
    Danny_Boy13 Posts: 2,094 Member
    Options
    MILF's and Cougars FTW!!!
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    When I was 23 I hooked up with lady friend who was 58.

Nothing new.
  • glovepuppet
    glovepuppet Posts: 1,713 Member
    Options
    What planet do you live on? Women always go for the best provider, the more the better, it is written in your DNA. After you have established yourself, are you gonna go for the guy who lives in his mom's basement because your compatible?
    i've dated a busker and turned down a millionaire.

i must be a man!
  • vtmoon
    vtmoon Posts: 3,436 Member
    Options

i must be a man!

Not a man, just a fool :-P
  • glovepuppet
    Options

i must be a man!

Not a man, just a fool :-P
    but a happy fool ;-)
  • zyxst
    zyxst Posts: 9,134 Member
    Options
    The misuse of apostrophes is slowly killing me. :sad:
  • Hellbent_Heidi
    Hellbent_Heidi Posts: 3,669 Member
    Options
    Would you go for a younger guy?
    I would, and I did, and married him (he's 7 years younger, so technically that doesn't qualify me as a cougar, but whatever).

Women outlive men anyway, so if you get them younger, you have more time together :wink:
  • ComputerHabit
    Options
    I've dated 13 years older than myself. It was veeerrrry fun. I don't really think that age had much to do with it though. Really it got in the way. Hard to date someone when they have a daughter old enough for you to date as well. But that's just a whole lotta nother kinky.

You're gonna hate me for saying this though.. there is the problem with aging when the older ladies don't take care of themselves and start showing their age. It can become a problem.

Recently I found a photo of the X-Girlfriend and whoa did she go downhill.
  • glovepuppet
    Options
    what is you're problem? :-p
  • kymkan
    kymkan Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    younger men? oh hells no!
    i like to look. they look nice, all young & full of vitality.
    but i get a buzz of attraction from someone having authority, experience, etc.
    i just can't look at a guy who is closer to my kid's age and see them as a sexual possibility.

DITTO!!!! I like them having the confidence to have control over situations and take charge.
  • missyj1115
    missyj1115 Posts: 1,220 Member
    Options
    My gif will not post :(
  • MRATL70
    MRATL70 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    More power to those women who aspire to be cougars. But as a guy who's well past the "cub" stage, let me just offer that experience and maturity do count for something.
  • asnnbrg
    asnnbrg Posts: 34 Member
    Options

Quoting what I said out of context and attributing what the other person said to me, I LOVE IT.

I wasn't paying close attention to who'd said what. I had thought you'd said: "The most common business arrangement in human history, some people like to add a marriage title to it (not saying all marriages are like that)" earlier, and the latter part was in response to that.

I apologize for the apparent mis-attribution.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options

Your just being sensitive. You should'nt be though. Its' okay.