Replies

• hauntedlemons
    hauntedlemons Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Long story....lol
  • lali_lemon
    lali_lemon Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    first two letters of my first name last two letters of my last. My last name is Lemon :D
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    I was going to go with Particle Girl (on a whim), but it was already taken. I brainstormed a lot of ideas. Then checked to see if Pulsar was taken and it was....so I went with Binary Pulsar.
  • chessgeekdavidb
    chessgeekdavidb Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    What can I say, I like to play chess
  • MightyMe01
    MightyMe01 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I am mighty. I refuse to be anything other than me. I am making myself number one.
  • HRLaurie614
    HRLaurie614 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    I work in Human Resources and my bday.
  • fufi04
    fufi04 Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    In HS If I Didn't Know The Name Of An Object I Would Just Call It Fufi...04 Is The Year I Graduated (:
  • toomuchbootyindapants
    toomuchbootyindapants Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    Husband's gamer tag was Ripdizzle (based on a combination of last name and appreciation for the old Snoop Dogg tracks)....so I became MrsRipdizzle. Then I deactivated and came back with the_dizzle because people had shortened Ripdizzle to that in my prior activities here. :)
  • TylerJ76
    TylerJ76 Posts: 4,375 Member
    Options
    Husband's gamer tag was Ripdizzle (based on a combination of last name and appreciation for the old Snoop Dogg tracks)....so I became MrsRipdizzle. Then I deactivated and came back with the_dizzle because people had shortened Ripdizzle to that in my prior activities here. :)

tumblr_lxvpdk9RMg1rn95k2o1_500.gif
  • Oncebittentwiceshy38
    Oncebittentwiceshy38 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    My name is Scott and I teach second grade.

(...not a very exciting username.)

For some reason this made me laugh, must be because I work in a school. :)
  • WinnerVictorious
    WinnerVictorious Posts: 4,735 Member
    Options
    i'm a winner.
    i'm victorious.

it's not rocket science.

:bigsmile:

ok, just kidding. it's the screen name i used to use when i played FPS games against a few co-workers after work on the company LAN at a now defunct semiconductor company (back in the 90's).
  • toomuchbootyindapants
    Options
    Oh Tyler - you are just begging me to fart on your page today. I see how you get my attention....you are starved for it. I'll try harder.
  • Oncebittentwiceshy38
    Oncebittentwiceshy38 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Just had a guy tell me I was unattractive a couple of weeks before I joined, I think I was feeling bitter the day I made up my name. LOL! :)
  • WinnerVictorious
    Options

fo shizzle?
  • toomuchbootyindapants
    Options

fo shizzle?

baby bizzle
  • joeysox
    joeysox Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    mines not particularly inventive, Joey is a nickname i grew up with (names jodie-anne family called me joey) and i had a random thing for socks...bright colourful knee length random odd ones soooo JoeySox x
  • neandermagnon
    neandermagnon Posts: 7,436 Member
    Options
    I was going to go with Particle Girl (on a whim), but it was already taken. I brainstormed a lot of ideas. Then checked to see if Pulsar was taken and it was....so I went with Binary Pulsar.

I love your username. :)
  • twelfty
    twelfty Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    well.... technically twelfty isn't a real word but i imagine it to be a weird way of saying 120... lol
  • adancer59
    adancer59 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    I actually made mine up in 6th grade, and I've been using for all kinds of things ever since.

adancer59
    a: because my first name initial is a
    dancer: because I danced : )
    59: because at the time (when I was in 6th grade) my little brothers were ages 5 and 9

Now my brothers are 17 and almost 21 years old...
  • WinnerVictorious
    Options
    I actually made mine up in 6th grade, and I've been using for all kinds of things ever since.

adancer59
    a: because my first name initial is a
    dancer: because I danced : )
    59: because at the time (when I was in 6th grade) my little brothers were ages 5 and 9

Now my brothers are 17 and almost 21 years old...

do you mind if i call you aformerdancer1721?