Will you eat an chocolate easter egg?

Options

Replies

• MsPudding
    MsPudding Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    That looks amazing, probably a bit beyond my budget though. I've already had half a Cadbury Buttons egg that I was given (other half and buttons inside still to go...) and I intend to buy at least one more, maybe a Chok-a-blok egg from Tesco that I've seen rave reviews of. I expect some mini eggs will be on the cards too.

Oh I love the Chok-a-blok icecream with the honeycomb in it. Unbelievably our small, local Tescos don't have any of the eggs in! My Dad sends me a ruddy massive Hotel Chocolate egg every year (one of the giant £60+ jobs) that always goes to waste so this year I persuaded him to send the salted caramel egg sandwich instead which is actually pretty reasonable at approx £8.

If you have a chok-a-blok egg - do report back with a review. They look lush!
  • IronSmasher
    IronSmasher Posts: 3,908 Member
    Options
    Probably get one in the sales, after the zombie Jesus worshippers have lost interest and it becomes a buyer's market.
  • marcoscu
    marcoscu Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I will.. just try and stop me!
  • ukheather
    ukheather Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Nope. If I buy an egg, I will eat the whole thing so I would rather not have any at all
  • tealskater
    tealskater Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I am getting a bag of mini-Malteaster bunnies this year - hopefully I can be good and ration them over a few days, but if not - the whole bag is only 310 calories, so I will just need to do an extra workout to compensate!!
  • MsPudding
    MsPudding Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    Probably get one in the sales, after the zombie Jesus worshippers have lost interest and it becomes a buyer's market.

I already bought mine at the Spring Equinox.....was there anything else happening at this time of year? :wink:
  • Deipneus
    Deipneus Posts: 1,862 Member
    Options
    What about you? Will it be a day of massive indulgence, slight indulgence or will you resist the temptation?
    I avoid massive indulgence and extreme denial every day of the year. I will eat a moderate amount of chocolate.
  • JesterMFP
    JesterMFP Posts: 3,596 Member
    Options
    What is a Cadbury egg with mini eggs inside?!?!?
    Cadbury do large chocolate shell eggs with other chocolates inside (at least they do in the UK). The insides may be chocolate buttons, or Roses, or mini eggs. Not necessarily anything to do with Cadbury Creme eggs, although they also do the chocolate shell eggs filled with creme eggs.

cadburys-easter-eggs.jpg
  • JesterMFP
    Options
    Oh I love the Chok-a-blok icecream with the honeycomb in it. Unbelievably our small, local Tescos don't have any of the eggs in! My Dad sends me a ruddy massive Hotel Chocolate egg every year (one of the giant £60+ jobs) that always goes to waste so this year I persuaded him to send the salted caramel egg sandwich instead which is actually pretty reasonable at approx £8.

They do look good, just have to decide which variety!
  • My0WNinspiration
    My0WNinspiration Posts: 1,146 Member
    Options
    I'm gonna eat the peanut butter Reese eggs until I turn into one.
  • IronSmasher
    Options

I just look at the prices and think "Really Tesco? Who do you think you are?"
  • justlittlem
    Options
    I can not even explain how excited I am for Easter, YUMMY
  • IronSmasher
    Options
    http://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/food-and-drink/news/us-ban-of-kinder-eggs-cracked-at-last-8539723.htmlquote]
    What is a Cadbury egg with mini eggs inside?!?!?
    Cadbury do large chocolate shell eggs with other chocolates inside (at least they do in the UK). The insides may be chocolate buttons, or Roses, or mini eggs. Not necessarily anything to do with Cadbury Creme eggs, although they also do the chocolate shell eggs filled with creme eggs.

cadburys-easter-eggs.jpg
    [/quote]

I don't think they're allowed to put choking hazards inside Amercian's chocolate.......

WAIT! I just found this!

http://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/food-and-drink/news/us-ban-of-kinder-eggs-cracked-at-last-8539723.html
  • JesterMFP
    Options

I just look at the prices and think "Really Tesco? Who do you think you are?"
    I hate Tesco, but I'm willing to give in to them on this occasion!
  • Lizzy622
    Lizzy622 Posts: 3,705 Member
    Options
    Yes - one creme egg a year :tongue:
  • brooke8366
    brooke8366 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I will have a few small chocolate eggs and some black jelly beans! Can't wait!
  • mnmomto4
    mnmomto4 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    No but I don't like them. Also, I am pregnant and the thought of chocolate makes me sick to the stomach. I know, I am so lucky to lose my sweet tooth for 9 months. But, I do plan on taking all the red jelly beans out of all my kids easter eggs. My kids will never know what a red jelly bean tastes like. Love love love them.
  • JenToms80
    JenToms80 Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    I will be giving and exchanging eggs, but this year I aim to savour them and not just inhale them!

:)
  • Inshape13
    Inshape13 Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    Not an egg, but I had to keep walking past that "milk flavored" white little bunny.
  • alwayskungfu
    Options
    Ohhhh Yeeessss! :tongue: