30 Day Shred!! Who's with me?!

Options

Replies

• skywalker
    skywalker Posts: 1,533
    Options
    How do I check in

That's up to you. If you started it already, you can just report what level/day you're on. We're just trying to keep each other motivated to get healthier and more fit :happy:

I won't be Shredding today, as I just got finished with a 2 hour bike ride. Tomorrow is another day :smile:
  • skywalker
    skywalker Posts: 1,533
    Options
    I see new faces every time I check in :happy: Welcome!!! :drinker:

jlj1121... I still use 5 lb weights. Not quite ready to increase yet. Level 2 is a bit more challenging. I burn more than on level 1. In my opinion Level 2 is the most challenging of the 3 :tongue:

lol, i'm sure i'm just getting ahead of myself and will be paying for all this tough talk once i get to level 2 :).

:laugh: You'll be fine!! :laugh: Don't sell yourself short! :smile:
  • my2loves04and06
    Options
    I'll be shredding tomorrow. Taking a break from all workouts today.
  • countrygirlsoul
    Options
    I didn't shred today but am hoping to tomorrow. I'm heading out of town again but I'm hoping to be more diligent in keeping up with working out while I'm away. I'll check back in when I get home again! Keep up the great work to everyone on here!!
  • Serenity1908
    Options
    I cant wait to get my DVD! GOOD LUCK EVERYONE & KEEP UPDATING!
  • baby_lovin_060206
    baby_lovin_060206 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I'm on level 1 day 7 and am not sore anymore!!! YAY. The only problem I have is the weights, I use 3 lbs in right hand and 5 in the left because of a sprain I had not to long ago. Hopefully I can work my way up ti 5 lbs it feels weird lol
  • selbyhutch
    selbyhutch Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    Started level 2 today! I liked it!! I was exhausted but could do a lot more than I thought. Can't wait until about day 5 to see the improvement in endurance.
  • mdrnqt
    mdrnqt Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm Michelle~just started this whole thing yesterday & so far I love it! I just finished my shred for the day~my work schedule is a little crazy so I don't do it every day like you should~so even though I've done it before I'll count this as day 1. :happy: I haven't tried anything but the first level. I just want to stay motivated! Thanks!
  • JulieSue
    JulieSue Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    I did it!!! I got up early before work today and did another day of Shredding!!! :)) it was my second day of doing it in a row!! i hope I can keep it up!!! I did the first level again!!! :))
  • Mary36
    Mary36 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi I just got that DVD too.. :)
  • jennk221
    jennk221 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I would love to give it a go! I actually bought the dvd in March to do before I went to Disney on vacation...unfortunately I did it for a week and quit :embarassed:
    Now I am ready to succeed so I will take this challenge!
  • vals74
    vals74 Posts: 13
    Options
    I took a break yesterday too... but did get up this morning and did my L2D4 :) I get discouraged sometimes though, how about you?
  • horseryder77
    horseryder77 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Did level 2 for the first time today.. had to turn it off right before circuit 3 because I was getting light headed (and not the normal amount :-p).
    WHOA it's hard. I think that TOM had something to do with it because upon starting the workout I already felt really crappy. So I think I'll go back to level 1 for about a week and see if I can't get back into it when I'm feeling better :)

Good job everyone! Keep up the good work!
  • jdang82
    jdang82 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hello! I recently signed up. I came across your topic and would like to join since I do have the dvd, but haven't been using it lately. Will report in a week to see how everyones doing. Keep up the good work. Water is our friend :)
  • Krys_T
    Krys_T Posts: 1,406 Member
    Options
    I didnt shred today...becuse I had am interview this morning...but I will be back on it tomorrow for sure! However. I did do The LAst Chance Workout this afternoon.
  • sumimittra
    Options
    I am in. I am on the 6th day of level 01. I am getting a pain in my right ankle area ( just above it). Thats bothering. But I am strong & with this group I will make me stronger! Great going people. I am in in in ........
  • my2loves04and06
    Options
    Done with L2D5. Which means I'm halfway through L2 now. Eek! I was having left knee pain and left hip popping while working out tonight. We went on a 5 mi bike ride this morning so I wonder if that irritated my joints. I did notice my knee was a bit achy while riding, but it didn't hurt or anything. Ah well. Onward and upward (but downward with the inches & lbs)!
  • vals74
    vals74 Posts: 13
    Options
    Got L2D5 done - yay! In a much brighter mood today, thank goodness :)
  • nachoqtpie
    nachoqtpie Posts: 81
    Options
    Wow! I started Shred on Monday! My friend and I are doing Shred on M,W, F and then I do Cardio Max on T & TH! So, TECHNICALLY, I'm L1D3! It's okay tho, because I'm working out, I feel good! I was really sore after the 1st day, but, I pushed through and did Cardio the next day! I actually took yesterday off because we were all SO busy, and it was super super super hot!!
    Glad to know that I'm not the only one doing this, tho I knew all along I wasn't. It's nice to talk to other people that are doing it!
  • my2loves04and06
    Options
    No shredding for me today. Just got back from a 19.7 mile bike ride with the kids. I think I've "shredded" enough!