Will you eat an chocolate easter egg?

Options

Replies

• marissa3209
    marissa3209 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Of coarse I will! I refuse to make this a "diet". I will just make sure that it fits into my day. Even though I've been slacking a little lately, I intend to make this a sustainable change.
  • LavenderBouquet
    LavenderBouquet Posts: 736 Member
    Options
    I bought myself a bunch of goodies for Easter, I haven't had a cheat day since my birthday back in February, so I see no harm in enjoying myself with a bunch of candy :happy: I bought a small package of mini eggs, a creme egg, and some peeps and Japanese mochi to share :flowerforyou:
  • wikitbikit
    wikitbikit Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    I had three. Or four? They came in a multipack anyway, and I had one a day. They weren't as good as I remembered, which was a bummer.

I dunno what's going to happen come Halloween and I find out that I don't actually really care for candy corn. :(
  • djshari
    djshari Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    If someone GAVE me really good chocolate then I would have some but I won't buy it. If they buy me cheap chocolate it will probably end up in the trash (like most did at Christmas). I do like Jolly Rancher jelly beans and I pick out the ones I like... :p
  • babydiego87
    babydiego87 Posts: 905 Member
    Options
    I will be eating several.
  • RunningRichelle
    RunningRichelle Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    Last year I didn’t, I had a sugar free dark chocolate bar but this year I think I will have one or maybe two!

What about you? Will it be a day of massive indulgence, slight indulgence or will you resist the temptation?

If I can find a reasonable-sized one that's organic and has toffee chunks in it, I might go in for it!
  • cld111
    cld111 Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    YES! Cut the top off the Easter Egg - fill it with Baileys. Drink the Baileys and then eat the egg! :drinker:

Genius!! :drinker:

And yes, I've already been eating them!! I have an endless supply of Dove dark chocolate mini eggs on hand. YUM.
  • Change_is_Good_
    Change_is_Good_ Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    I will eat my whole calorie allowance in chocolate, then maybe go to the gym and do the same in the afternoon :devil:

Or I might just get drunk
  • bpwparents
    bpwparents Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    Yup. Those smaller sized Reese eggs are only 90 cals each. Awesome snack! If you can eat just one...
  • da_bears10089
    da_bears10089 Posts: 1,791 Member
    Options
    peanut butter eggs... yes i will, and i have been for the past few weeks.
  • Cupcakebettiejo
    Cupcakebettiejo Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Oh yes. Easter Sunday is when i finish Insanity, so that's my well done treat for surviving 63 days of insane exercise!:)
  • hdlb
    hdlb Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    I'm going to at least eat some Cadbury creme eggs before they are gone again....Mmmmm. Other then that I probably won't have anything. Our kids aren't getting much, one is getting a chocolate bunny, one wanted jelly beans and one wanted Nerds, so thats all the candy that will be around on Easter day.
  • marissa3209
    marissa3209 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    What is a Cadbury egg with mini eggs inside?!?!?
    Cadbury do large chocolate shell eggs with other chocolates inside (at least they do in the UK). The insides may be chocolate buttons, or Roses, or mini eggs. Not necessarily anything to do with Cadbury Creme eggs, although they also do the chocolate shell eggs filled with creme eggs.

cadburys-easter-eggs.jpg

Those look awesome! Very jealous of the selection you guys have!
  • MartineCoppens
    MartineCoppens Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Not only will I eat A chocolate Easter egg, I will probably have Sunday lunch, Easter cupcakes and cake as well! It's so much better to stuff your face one day then to misbehave gradually but constantly.
  • ms_leanne
    ms_leanne Posts: 523
    Options
    mmmm, can't stop thinking about Lindt Bunnies now!

bun.jpg
  • devilwhiterose
    devilwhiterose Posts: 1,157 Member
    Options
    Robin Eggs. nom nom nom nom.

I'll probably have a little...but not overdo it.
  • fionahay
    fionahay Posts: 44
    Options
    YES! Cut the top off the Easter Egg - fill it with Baileys. Drink the Baileys and then eat the egg! :drinker:

That sounds amazing! It's happening.
  • Valera0466
    Valera0466 Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    All ready did and might again,
  • kaycepo
    kaycepo Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    PEEPS!!!! My favorite thing about Easter!!!!!
  • dawn_eichert
    dawn_eichert Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    I will enjoy the day with my family. I will get exercise in, log everything and when I go over, I won't beat myself up over it. It I have to have that chocolate egg, I will. And then on monday, I will be back to my healthy eating and moving more. One day won't hurt anything as long as it stays at one day and doesn't move into a week, a month, etc...