Story behind your username

Options

Replies

• junerbooner
    junerbooner Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    My husband's special name for me. June is my middle name and booner...your guess...:laugh: :bigsmile: I love my husband and it is unique so I use it...lol!!
  • Mustang_Susie
    Mustang_Susie Posts: 7,045 Member
    Options
    Just had a guy tell me I was unattractive a couple of weeks before I joined, I think I was feeling bitter the day I made up my name. LOL! :)

Nice guy :grumble:

You are beautiful :flowerforyou:
  • Mustang_Susie
    Options
    im not creative, my nickname is my name....well that and it was not taken by anyone else, so i claimed it!

Very prudent of you :wink:
  • Mustang_Susie
    Options
    It's an old BBS login name as well as a nickname I'd been given.
    Yes I'm older than the internet. :wink:

Me too :tongue:
  • kristina1709
    kristina1709 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Mines not to creative... Kristina is my name and 1709 stands for 01/07/2009 the date my husband and I officially started dating.
  • neandermagnon
    neandermagnon Posts: 7,436 Member
    Options
    i work in ER as a paramedic, i am an ACLS cetified professional.
    one day, some 4 years back when i was on board an elevator in my hospital, and one other person and her daughter were there, the child was sucking on a sweet, and suddenly she choked, a Heimlich maneuver saved her, the gracious lady thanked me saying, i was a tool in the hand of the Lord to have saved her.yes , i feel when we bring around a patient from a peri-arrest or arrest situation, we are working tools in hand of our God.
    4 years from then , i have become heavier,i find myself slower to react,slower to move, so that tool has rusted and needs to be taken care of. a lean efficient tool in the hand of God,so that i'm not a weak link in my team anymore.God willing i shall be there.

Interesting that you work at the hospital.
    Hubby is a paramedic with the fire department.
    Where do you love?
    Sounds like Great Britain or...?

probably not Britain, as it's A&E in British hospitals usually (accident and emergency), or sometimes it's known as the casualty department - ER sounds very American to me (but there may be exceptions.... I can't speak for every hospital)

paramedic with the fire department sounds interesting.
  • leantool
    leantool Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    one day, some 4 years back when i was on board an elevator in my hospital, and one other person and her daughter were there, the child was sucking on a sweet, and suddenly she choked, a Heimlich maneuver saved her, the gracious lady thanked me saying, i was a tool in the hand of the Lord to have saved her.yes , i feel when we bring around a patient from a peri-arrest or arrest situation, we are working tools in hand of our God.
    4 years from then , i have become heavier,i find myself slower to react,slower to move, so that tool has rusted and needs to be taken care of. a lean efficient tool in the hand of God,so that i'm not a weak link in my team anymore.God willing i shall be there.

Where do you love?
    i'm in India, working for a multi-speciality private hospital , my job includes shifts as a support staff in emergency(ER) dept, ICCU and other high dependency units. now i'm doing masters and once done , probably will shift to training and teaching.
  • Mustang_Susie
    Options

Where do you love?
    i'm in India, working for a multi-speciality private hospital , my job includes shifts as a support staff in emergency(ER) dept, ICCU and other high dependency units. now i'm doing masters and once done , probably will shift to training and teaching.

Interesting.
    What will your masters degree be?
  • AprilMae1975
    Options
    My first and middle name and year of birth.....
  • IamSheaMc
    IamSheaMc Posts: 1,310 Member
    Options
    Hello! I am F***** Shea Mc******

Not very creative but it works lol
  • geminside
    geminside Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Pretty obvious... I feel there is a gem inside me just waiting to reveal itself! Just needs a bit of polishing ;)
  • MrsSausage58
    MrsSausage58 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Andy was taken.
    Andyandy was taken.
    Andyandyandy was taken.
    Andyandyandyandy was taken.

So I got Andyandyandyandyandy.

Sad, but true.

IDK why this made me laugh so hard...

Me too! Love it!
  • MrsSausage58
    Options
    Sausage = my boyfriend calls me Sausage as apparently I'm a silly sausage.

58 - The number of Marco Simoncelli's Moto GP bike (RIP Marco). :sad:
  • oX_Vanessa_Xo
    oX_Vanessa_Xo Posts: 478
    Options
    Ummmmm.....
  • MrsSausage58
    Options
    In college I had a really b*tchy roommate who just happened to be confined to a wheelchair. All my friends thought that I was just really mean to her and that I was especially evil and going to hell because she was handicapped but really she was a total b*tch, who just acted totally different around guests. Anyway, one Sunday night around 8 pm, a couple of my friends and I were hanging out in my room listening to music, chit chatting and folding laundry. All was good until of course in rolls Catalina, my roommate, in one of her infamously bad moods. Cue to Catalina telling me it was time for my guests to go home and to turn out the lights because she was tired. I told her that we would be leaving as soon as I was done with the laundry in like 30 minutes or so. Catalina was not too happy with my answer and literally rolled over to the light switch turned off the light, and my music and yelled " Allison Please Im Ready to Go To Bed! " Long story short my friends and I laughed so hard, turned the lights and music back on, I basically cussed out a handicapped girl and proceeded to finish my laundry.

After that my friends believed everything I said when I told them she was evil :devil: .... and immediately thereafter the name AllisonPlease was born and still kickin almost 9 years later.

LOL I swear I'm not evil she was a total b*tch!!

Love this story!
  • BobcatGirl110
    BobcatGirl110 Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    I'm a hockey fan....cbj is the Columbus BlueJackets.....61 is the number of our long time captain Rick Nash (now playing for the Rangers but I kept the use of 61 and 0061 for consistent ID usage :) )
  • melindasuefritz
    melindasuefritz Posts: 3,509 Member
    Options
    ITS MY REAL NAME.
  • mebsuta
    mebsuta Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Mebsuta is the name of a star in the constellation, Gemini, which is my astrology sign. I don't really believe in astrology, but I have been into astronomy/cosmology since I was young so naturally I would look to the stars for inspiration. And Mebsuta was the best choice for a name in that constellation to me.
  • runner2runner
    runner2runner Posts: 1,937 Member
    Options
    No explanation needed. The name pretty much speaks for itself.
  • MNA76
    MNA76 Posts: 1,541
    Options
    It's a super cool story. It's my initials and the year I was born. I'm so creative. :wink: