5'3-5'4 girls around 130-135 whats your pant size?

Options

Replies

• CorvusCorax77
    CorvusCorax77 Posts: 2,536 Member
    Options
    i think it'd be better to say what your measurements are...

I'm 5'4 136 lbs and my pants I wear say "Size 5" and my skirt says "size 4"

My waist is 27.6"
    My hips are 34.4"

If you look at the standard size chart, I'm more like a size 6-8 in my hips and a size 14 on my waist.

I guess i'm not shaped the way a woman is supposed to be shaped :(

This is a full body shot, wearing a dress that says it's a size 5:

25536715_4430.jpg

standard size chart for US here:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/US_standard_clothing_size
  • Athena98501
    Athena98501 Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    I'm not there yet, but I've been there before, so I'll answer from that experience. From what I read on this page, it sounds like it'll depend a fair bit on your frame size. I'm 5'3.5", and I have a large frame, and a wide pelvis. At 135 (which is my goal), I wore a 10, but I looked very slender.
  • KodAkuraMacKyen
    KodAkuraMacKyen Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3 and 3/4, 138 lbs and am wearing a tight size 4. My BF % is 23.8 and I'm thinking when I get that down to 18-20 it will be a more comfy size 4.
  • LJSmith1989
    LJSmith1989 Posts: 650
    Options
    I was about to panic as I am 5'2 and where a size 14 but then I realised your all talking about USA size jeans and I'm thinking in terms off UK/EU Size.. Doh!
  • imhungry2012
    imhungry2012 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3, 136lbs, size 6 pants (sometimes 4 depending on the brand), BF% 24 currently. Pic on the right in my profile is the most recent at 136lbs.

Size Small top.
  • StacieHof
    StacieHof Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3 and when I was 130 lbs my pant size was a 8 or so I would not buy bigger sizes so I squeezed into what I had could force my but (I'm pear shaped) into my size 5 on a good day! I think it matters what size your bones are and your body shape, I'm small boned so I look fat at 130 where other women look fine or even fit at the same weight.
  • TigressPat
    TigressPat Posts: 722
    Options
    I was about to panic as I am 5'2 and where a size 14 but then I realised your all talking about USA size jeans and I'm thinking in terms off UK/EU Size.. Doh!

yeah
    Uk 14 is US 10
  • StacieHof
    Options
    I'm 5'3, 136lbs, size 6 pants (sometimes 4 depending on the brand), BF% 24 currently. Pic on the right in my profile is the most recent at 136lbs.

Proving my point I do not look AWESOME like her at over 130!!
  • TigressPat
    Options
    I think it matters what size your bones are and your body shape, I'm small boned so I look fat at 130 where other women look fine or even fit at the same weight.

yeah, which is why I outweigh everyone else on this thread by 20-30lbs and still wear an 8 (which seems a fairly common size on the thread)
  • Abells
    Abells Posts: 756 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3" and 142 btwn size 5 and 7 at the moment. shirts are medium - large (i'm large in my back)

I wear juniors though
  • metaphoria
    metaphoria Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    5'3", at 130 lb. I was a size 11-12 pant, medium-large shirt. I carry excess weight in my waist. :explode:
  • atb0821
    atb0821 Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    5'4", 130 ish, size 2 to 4 depending on brand. I carry all weight up top and have a microscopic booty.
  • StacieHof
    Options
    5'4", 130 ish, size 2 to 4 depending on brand. I carry all weight up top and have a microscopic booty.

You don't look like you carry weight on top at all in your pictures. My current pictures look about like yours and I weigh around 119 lbs. I lift hard and eat so I do have some muscle. We are all just soooo different.
  • babydiego87
    babydiego87 Posts: 905 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3, about 131/130lbs and I wear a UK Size 10 so that's a US 6 or 8 I think?
  • Fighting4Healthy
    Fighting4Healthy Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    I am 5ft 2 3/4 inch When I was 133 I work size 7 curvy jeans in and the wedding dress I bought was a size 10. I have wide child bearing Hispanic hips and a booty though. LOL My shirt size was small or extra small depending on the brand. My cousin was is 135 lbs and is a size 3 her hips are smaller than mine and she has almost no booty and my other cousin wore a size 0 when she was 125lb but she has "no *kitten* no hips and thighs that are about as wide as my forearms!" (Mo'Nique- Phat Girlz). LOL! So it just depends on the body type/build/shape. :happy:
  • shadow2soul
    shadow2soul Posts: 7,692 Member
    Options
    As others have stated it depends on your build. I'm 5'4" back in 2009 I weighed between 125- 135lbs and my jeans were between size 7-9 depending on who made them. I also wore med or large shirts. I have a picture on my profile from 2009 if you want to look. It's my motivation to lose weight now.
  • TigressPat
    Options
    I'm 5'3, about 131/130lbs and I wear a UK Size 10 so that's a US 6 or 8 I think?

6 usually, though Uk sizes tend to be a bit more friendly to curves in general I find!
  • Melissa132129
    Melissa132129 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3 and weighed in at 132.8 lbs this morning. I'm wearing jeans right now that are 8's and 9's but they are too big so I'm probably a 7 now. I wear a size medium shirt.
  • DatEpicChick
    DatEpicChick Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    currently i am 128-130 depending on time of day. still looking to lose. but i just exchanged 8 pairs of abercrombie jeans to size 4's. which fit rather nicely. i think it depends on body type though. i can wear an x-small in tops and small in shorts and such, but everything has such weird cuts you never know. v.s. sports bras i wear medium, but the tops i wear small, but the sweaters i wear xsmall. its exhausting. hahaha
  • angieleighbyrd
    angieleighbyrd Posts: 989 Member
    Options
    i'm 5'2 at 131 and my shirt size is a xs to s depending on what brand. i can wear a size 3 in jeans and leggings a xs to s depending on the brand.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!