From fat to fit

Options

Replies

• fretless1965
    fretless1965 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Your story is very inspiring, but nobody has mentioned the most important part of your story:

"we visited Washington, D.C. in September for a Rush concert"

Rush is one of my favorite bands. I hope you enjoyed the show. I saw them in Cleveland on this tour.

Congratulations on all your success and keep going! I am currently training for my first half-marathon on 4/27/13 and I know what you mean about cranking out those last few miles.
  • BleuFille
    BleuFille Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Such an inspiring post. Thanks for sharing your story!
  • BorgieMN
    BorgieMN Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Awesome work!
  • GossInABox
    GossInABox Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Wow, what a great post and such an inspiration.
  • OldNavy022
    OldNavy022 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Your story is amazing, thank you for sharing!!!
  • slporter0003
    Options
    Wow! What an inspiration. Love your story! Thank you for sharing.
  • casy84
    casy84 Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Great job fellow software engineer :) you look great!
  • RachelX04
    RachelX04 Posts: 1,123 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your success. You accomplishments are an inspiration to all. thanks for posting.
  • long2know
    long2know Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Your story is very inspiring, but nobody has mentioned the most important part of your story:

"we visited Washington, D.C. in September for a Rush concert"

Rush is one of my favorite bands. I hope you enjoyed the show. I saw them in Cleveland on this tour.

Congratulations on all your success and keep going! I am currently training for my first half-marathon on 4/27/13 and I know what you mean about cranking out those last few miles.
    Rush is my favorite band .. It was a great show and I did enjoy it very much! I also saw them on the Time Machine tour in Nashville in 2011 and it was great as well! They are playing some more dates pretty close in the May/June/July time frames and I'd really like to see them again on the current Clockwork Angels tour!

Good luck with the half-marathon!
  • khagenow
    khagenow Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    You are a ROCK STAR! We all need to grasp the bull by the horns like you did - a true inspiration. It's all about attitude, and you certainly have it right!!!

Thank you for sharing your story with us!
  • joleenl
    joleenl Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    Great story! Thanks for the inspiration!
  • allisonshaban
    Options
    Amazing Story!! I just started my journey and this is really motivational!! Thank you so much for sharing.
  • JewelSmith
    JewelSmith Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    WOW!!WOW!!!WOW!!...When every I think about not exercising I will think of this..what an inspiration!!! Thank you for sharing your journey.
  • seamanny
    seamanny Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much for sharing! I love to hear the stories to go along with the pictures. I wish you continued success as a result of your hard work and determination
  • mackemom
    mackemom Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    Sweet!
  • kmartinko
    kmartinko Posts: 114
    Options
    What an awesome journey you have taken. You must feel fantastic!! You are a success and your family must be so proud of you. You have completely transformed into a healthy person. Congratulations and thanks for the inspiration!!:happy:
  • long2know
    long2know Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    With the Knoxville marathon just six days away, I just wanted to post a picture that my brother took yesterday on Easter. I guess I've dropped an additional 10-15 lbs since making original post. I have to say I do feel great and am starting to look like a runner.. :-)

I'm ready!

Untitled.png
  • kath755
    kath755 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your awesome accomplishment and good luck this coming weekend on your first marathon. I ran my first (and only) marathan several years ago and just having finished was enough for me (who cares if it took me nearly 6 hours!). Anyway, best wishes!
  • gina145
    gina145 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Great determination. Please post pics from the marathon this weekend!
  • qu33n_of_kings
    Options
    Amazing! Thank you for sharing such an inspiring story. Congratulations & keep going!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!