30 Day Shred Results

Options

Replies

• kimberlypayne
    kimberlypayne Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    OMG, those results in just 30 days? It looks more like 28.8lbs lost than 8.8lbs. Your body totally changed, great job you look awesome and just in time for bikini season.
  • kaaabney
    kaaabney Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    You look great. Your hard work has definitely paid off. I have the video, but after a few days of doing it my left knee was killing me. I don't know if I was doing something wrong or if I need to get in better shape before starting. But thanks for the inspiration.
  • LisaD1025
    LisaD1025 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Holy WOW!!! I'm on day 5 and this was DEFINITELY the inspiration I needed to keep going. Thank you!! GREAT JOB!! :)
  • vendygirl
    vendygirl Posts: 718 Member
    Options
    Congrats you look great! THis also perfect proof that the scale doesn't mean squat. You lost 3 dress sizes with only 9lbs!
  • TexanAngel79
    Options
    You are a rockstar love!! So proud to have you as a friend!! Now I want to try it!! Keep on rocking!!!
  • lovetamarav
    lovetamarav Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Awesome!! I'm excited to start this!
  • jessifreehugs
    jessifreehugs Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    You look freaking AMAZING! I always get bored with 30DS and stop before I finish Level 1. I started again yesterday, and you have definitely inspired me to push harder and go farther! Congrats, ma'am :drinker:
  • mrsna
    mrsna Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Outstanding results! Congrats and keep up the great work!
  • Leah_Alexis
    Leah_Alexis Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job!!! I can see the difference in the pictures! :)
  • SimpleThingsInLife
    Options
    Impressive results! Great job!
  • Rhiana1188
    Rhiana1188 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    You look great. Your hard work has definitely paid off. I have the video, but after a few days of doing it my left knee was killing me. I don't know if I was doing something wrong or if I need to get in better shape before starting. But thanks for the inspiration.

My knees are KILLING ME! My doctor has me on Aleve 2x a day and I'm on the couch with frozen peas on my knees after every workout. It's mostly because I jumped in headfirst and my legs weren't prepared for the brutal squatting and lunging JM is so fond of!
  • lizp114
    lizp114 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    great job, you look amazing, I started the 30 day shred but stopped after a few days cause I didn't really like it, but I hate buying stuff and not using it so I'm going to start back and do it the way you did it 10, 10 and 10 of each level and see if it works out better.
  • amyhoss
    amyhoss Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    That is great! It definately looks like you lost more than 8.8lbs! Good for you.
  • dreamingless
    dreamingless Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Hey people

I'm currently on day 2 of 30 day shred, and looking to chat to some people doing it too :)

Feel free to add/message me so we can motivate each other (or talk about how much we hate Jillian)

x
  • lexlyn14
    lexlyn14 Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Truly amazing!!! Hope I get similiar results...What are you doing next???
  • purplecharm
    purplecharm Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    Amazing results. Congrats!

I had pretty good results the first time I did 30 DS. I am getting ready to do it again.
  • joleenl
    joleenl Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    Awesome job. Great results!
  • daterminedfatburnerX
    daterminedfatburnerX Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    amazing
  • yusineddy
    yusineddy Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    Those are awesome results, I better get back to it!
  • XxCJxX149
    XxCJxX149 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Wow you look really great! I have also lost around 8.8lbs but I can't really see a difference :(
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!