Options
    way to go!!!
  • Willowfang1981
    Options
    Wow!!! You look amazing!!! WTG!!!!
  • sweetNsassy2584
    sweetNsassy2584 Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    Wow best results i've seen with 30 DS.. Good job!
  • Rhiana1188
    Rhiana1188 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Truly amazing!!! Hope I get similiar results...What are you doing next???

Turbo Jam. My cousin is letting me borrow her copy. Then maybe p90x (borrowed from my aunt)? Not sure. I guess just whatever I can get my hands on seeing as how money is so tight right now and I can't afford to go paying $170 for a workout lol
  • Eyerin
    Eyerin Posts: 24
    Options
    You've worked SO hard and have just done fantastic. You deserve to be very proud.

Ironically, I was just looking for a knee support I'd bought a few years ago to restart today and then I read your post. Did you modify your moves at all like some of us that have a slightly bothersome knee like I had to do?

I just loved seeing your results. Thank you for posting!!

Dusting off my copy as well. :smile:
  • petersonabt
    petersonabt Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    Wowzer! way to go lady! you look fantastic!!! great results!!
  • b_fit4life
    b_fit4life Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Maybe I should give 30DS another shot...Thanks for sharing your AWESOME results!
  • determinedbutlazy
    determinedbutlazy Posts: 1,941 Member
    Options
    That looks like a lot more than 8lbs, what an amazing job!
  • jensibobs
    jensibobs Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi please can i ask what type of foods you eat whilst keeping clean

i've done day 5 of teh shred on level 2 and as of tonight will be getting back on track by doubling up my sessions tonight and tomorrow (i didnt do it last night because i went spinning)

i'm a first time mum, back to working full time and i tired!! so i know i shouldnt but i do love my treats - and there daily, they sort of keep me going throu my tiredness

My little girl is a mummys girl and very much very clingy at me quite a lot so trying to juggle her with working, keeping an house, and fitting in the gym its hard work

I just would like some ideas that will keep me off these treats as i would like to lose the last of my baby weight - i have 28lbs to go and i want to get fitter and boost my energy as after doiing the shred i will be doing insanity with my boyfriend and i knoiw this is gonna kill me!!

Thanks and you do look bloody brilliant
  • Sheri3182
    Sheri3182 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Awesome Results! Great work!
  • Snow3y
    Snow3y Posts: 1,412 Member
    Options
    Looks like you've lost a lot more than that, great job!
  • Rhiana1188
    Options
    You've worked SO hard and have just done fantastic. You deserve to be very proud.

Ironically, I was just looking for a knee support I'd bought a few years ago to restart today and then I read your post. Did you modify your moves at all like some of us that have a slightly bothersome knee like I had to do?

I just loved seeing your results. Thank you for posting!!

Dusting off my copy as well. :smile:

I started wearing knee braces but didn't really modify too much.
  • Rhiana1188
    Options
    Hi please can i ask what type of foods you eat whilst keeping clean

i've done day 5 of teh shred on level 2 and as of tonight will be getting back on track by doubling up my sessions tonight and tomorrow (i didnt do it last night because i went spinning)

i'm a first time mum, back to working full time and i tired!! so i know i shouldnt but i do love my treats - and there daily, they sort of keep me going throu my tiredness

My little girl is a mummys girl and very much very clingy at me quite a lot so trying to juggle her with working, keeping an house, and fitting in the gym its hard work

I just would like some ideas that will keep me off these treats as i would like to lose the last of my baby weight - i have 28lbs to go and i want to get fitter and boost my energy as after doiing the shred i will be doing insanity with my boyfriend and i knoiw this is gonna kill me!!

Thanks and you do look bloody brilliant

As a general rule, I shop on the outside aisles of the grocery store where the fresh foods are. I try not to eat anything with ingredients I can't pronounce and I stay AWAY form the beloved bakery section! I do a lot of smoothies with veggies mixed in so I can fool my kids ;) I'll friend request you so you can take a look at my food diary!
  • gracielynn1011
    gracielynn1011 Posts: 726 Member
    Options
    1200-1250 Calories per day. 10+ cups of water. Clean eating. I skipped one day of the Shred. And yes, THIS WAS 31 ACTUAL DAYS! Most of that bulge came off within the first 4 days or so when I seriously upped my water intake. Like I said, I did other workouts too. P.S. I busted my *kitten* every day for this, I didn't post my results to be questioned or mocked. Thanks. :)

No one is mocking you! We are only questioning because you have had great results and we want to do the same. Your post and results are amazing.
  • lynnw24
    lynnw24 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Wow, Amazing results! I have that workout but I feel I am too big to try it! You go girl!!
  • khemory
    khemory Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Awesome inspiration!
  • SoulReckoning
    SoulReckoning Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Great job, I am motivated to to dust off the 30DS now! Did you mention how tall you were? Just curious.

Thanks,
    Krista
  • MamaFunky
    MamaFunky Posts: 735 Member
    Options
    My final results of Jillian Michaels' 30 Day Shred. I did ten days at each level. This is in combination with eating clean(er), counting my calories, drinking a ton of water, and I generally do a few other workouts during the week on top of the Shred.
    I've lost 8.8 lbs., 12.1 total inches off my body, dropped 3 dress sizes and I feel absolutely fantastic!

:)

This is 30 Shred days, 31 actual days.

r7t3eh.jpg

That is awesome! You look fantastic!! you go girl!!!
  • Rhiana1188
    Options
    Awesome! Great job, I am motivated to to dust off the 30DS now! Did you mention how tall you were? Just curious.

Thanks,
    Krista

I'm only 4'11" :) Went from 127.6 - 119 lbs.
  • cushygal
    cushygal Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    Wow, fantastic results. You look great!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!