Men in suits! and other strange attractions...

Options

Replies

• molina76853
    molina76853 Posts: 143
    Options
    A man in a military uniform, BDUs
  • yankeez1212
    Options
    when she wears my shirts...especially dress shirts!
  • billsica
    billsica Posts: 4,741 Member
    Options
    Girls with glasses and table legs.
  • petersonabt
    petersonabt Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    OLDER MEN!!!! WOOHOOO I have a strange problem. I have a minimum of ten years older. I like gray hair. :) Just a touch of gray in the beard and sideburns. Good God.

Omg you ladies make me want to go home and accost my husband :blushing: For cuddles of course.

Yes the accent. I have a chef at home with a hot spanish accent and big dark eyes. Yep. Going home on my lunch break. :love:

I am with ya on the older men thing! so SEXY!

also loooove a man with his kids. mmmm. I always check out the dads with their kids at the park and stuff.
  • Trechechus
    Trechechus Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    Well-groomed short beards.
  • Trechechus
    Options
    when she wears my shirts...especially dress shirts!

I love wearing my man's shirts. They're so comfy to lounge around in!
  • xXxHBICxXx
    xXxHBICxXx Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    Firemen, men in suits, boxer briefs, a little chest hair, messy (after sex) hair and I love LOVE watching a guy with plump lips eat or drink something. My hubbys lips are perfection and I love to watch him eat because his lips get all wet and juicy and pink. Weird I know.

And accents are super hot (and I am addicted to Tom Hardy .... him and my hubby are the sexiest men in the world to me :happy: )
  • laughingdani
    laughingdani Posts: 2,275 Member
    Options
    I like them all.

image.png
  • MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    Options
    I have a thing for guys with tattoos... if they're musicians *shudder*... piercings too **dying***

guys who work hard for a living too... my dad was in construction... I have a thing for a guy who can build shiz.

Add all of the above into one package... wrap it up with a sexy smile and gorgeous eyes... and I'm toast.
  • Lone_Wolf70
    Lone_Wolf70 Posts: 2,820 Member
    Options
    when i travel for business I am usually in a suit or a nice shirt and jacket and i HATE IT. Maybe it was the 12yrs of Catholic school, but I HATE getting dressed up. T shirt and jeans forver for me.
  • SlickFootAnna
    SlickFootAnna Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    Intelligence. Enough said.
    Fine, well maybe... younger guys and by younger I mean 1-7 years younger than I am...
    I dunno, older guys, well, are starting to seem.... boring :X
  • auria17
    auria17 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Most men can look good in suits...so not really mine. When a man looks drop dead in a tight T and great jeans...that catches my eye
  • Adah_m
    Adah_m Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    OLDER MEN!!!! WOOHOOO I have a strange problem. I have a minimum of ten years older. I like gray hair. :) Just a touch of gray in the beard and sideburns. Good God.

Omg you ladies make me want to go home and accost my husband :blushing: For cuddles of course.

Yes the accent. I have a chef at home with a hot spanish accent and big dark eyes. Yep. Going home on my lunch break. :love:

I am with ya on the older men thing! so SEXY!

also loooove a man with his kids. mmmm. I always check out the dads with their kids at the park and stuff.

YES! Not in a homewrecking way of course, but for real when I see my husband playing with kids I lose my mind and naturally start thinking about all the fun pros of babymaking... lol.
    Babies love him, whenever we're in the grocery every baby we pass just stares at him and smiles. Oh yes. I love a man who is good with kids.
    Or when I see a man just laughing and being attacked and licked in the face by a dog. I melt. Men and animals.
  • MrsPong
    MrsPong Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    love a man in uniform....esp Military. My husband is Marine..... I LOVE when he wears his dress blues...its been 5 years and still gets me EACH and EVERY time! :)

The hottest uniform ever created, IMO :bigsmile:

And thanks to your husband for his service :)

Thanks! I do agree....no other branch can compare to those Dress Blues!! :)
  • Trechechus
    Options
    love a man in uniform....esp Military. My husband is Marine..... I LOVE when he wears his dress blues...its been 5 years and still gets me EACH and EVERY time! :)

The hottest uniform ever created, IMO :bigsmile:

And thanks to your husband for his service :)

Thanks! I do agree....no other branch can compare to those Dress Blues!! :)

All I have of my bf's Navy uniform are photos, but... Daaaaaaamn! It's true. A man in uniform is HOT
  • SadKitty27
    SadKitty27 Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    Really confident men dressed in suits; a man who walks into a room and owns it. Also, older men - I'm just not attracted to men in my peer group :ohwell:
  • kellijauch
    kellijauch Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    I love men in suits too. I also love shaggy dark hair, tattoos, pimp shoes, and musicians. Luckily my man has all that going for him, except the suits, but he has crazy awesome style.
  • breeshabebe
    breeshabebe Posts: 580
    Options
    Theres just something about a dark-haired man with dark eyes in a bright red shirt. Blonde haired blue eyes and a red shirt- I couldn't care less. Dark hair, dark eyes... and I am completely distracted.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,574 Member
    Options
    Suits for me are only for interviews on a job and special occasions anymore.

You still should look presentable though regardless of what you're wearing IMO.

I like being comfortable, so suits are out for me. Lol, unless it's a track suit.

A.C.E. Certified Personal/Group FitnessTrainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • FitToFifty
    FitToFifty Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Watching a big strong guy run a backhoe :)