Men in suits! and other strange attractions...

Options

Replies

• BlackStarDeceiver
    BlackStarDeceiver Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    Boom!

2013-02-09_17-30-12_499_zps9b04c423.jpg
  • tabinmaine
    tabinmaine Posts: 965 Member
    Options
    I love a man who is bald or has almost no hair..... love me a close buzz cut.... add a suit and a body that lifts weights..... *faints*
  • DrBentonQuest
    Options
    Boom!

2013-02-09_17-30-12_499_zps9b04c423.jpg

Kids. The ultimate accessory.
  • brittaney10811
    brittaney10811 Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    i like the "after ceremony wedding party dancing guy".... the guy who now that are all the pictures are done and the ceremony is over, he takes of the jacket to his tux, loosens or removes his die, unbuttons the top couple buttons of his dress shirt and rolls up the sleeves.....

SEXY AS HELL
  • TexanAngel79
    Options
    There are a few things that catch my eye....bald head, strong arms, gorgeous eyes, and a man in uniform gets me every time!! Thank goodness I married a bald, fit and muscular fireman!!!
  • sugboog29
    sugboog29 Posts: 630 Member
    Options
    Fedora's!! Love a man who where's a fedora!! I'm married to one who does!!! Now if I could only get him to wear some colorful shoes with his hats and suits...he would be so close to perfect!
  • Christizzzle
    Christizzzle Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    Sideburns. Yummmm!
  • Cr01502
    Cr01502 Posts: 3,614 Member
    Options
    When women come on MFP and discuss their TOM
  • Argentino
    Argentino Posts: 52
    Options
    Theres just something about a dark-haired man with dark eyes in a bright red shirt. Blonde haired blue eyes and a red shirt- I couldn't care less. Dark hair, dark eyes... and I am completely distracted.

Hola:)
  • nekosimba
    nekosimba Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Tattoos, piercings, and facial hair. Essentially Shawn Morgan (lead singer of Seether). My panties would drop at the sight of him.
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    I just found out my former boss was turned on by women vacuuming. Now I am wracking my brain... Did I ever vacuum in front of him? I HOPE NOT!!! Ewww!
  • GlutesthatSalute
    GlutesthatSalute Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    Accents. All the accents.

E: Okay, not all. But a lot. Most European ones are just /swoon.

^^^^ this.. Broken english when they speak or accidental typos because they don't know any better.. I just LOVE that.. Tall, DARK hair... smoldering brown eyes.. ughhh put that guy in a suit!! I'm Dooooneee that's my weakness.. my kryptonite..

GP-30010.jpg
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    love a man in uniform....esp Military. My husband is Marine..... I LOVE when he wears his dress blues...its been 5 years and still gets me EACH and EVERY time! :)

The hottest uniform ever created, IMO :bigsmile:

And thanks to your husband for his service :)

Thanks! I do agree....no other branch can compare to those Dress Blues!! :)

I've got one of those too, who now wears a different uniform (police). LOVE!
  • Christizzzle
    Christizzzle Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    Tattoos, piercings, and facial hair. Essentially Shawn Morgan (lead singer of Seether). My panties would drop at the sight of him.

Agreed!
  • iAMsmiling
    iAMsmiling Posts: 2,394 Member
    Options
    Here you go....

27739717_4947.jpg
  • CurvaciousBeautyToBe
    CurvaciousBeautyToBe Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I always seem to have a thing for the antagonist in all tv shows and movies. lol.
  • Rachaelluvszipped
    Rachaelluvszipped Posts: 768 Member
    Options
    :love:

Y'all are making me swoon.....

Well fitting suits..dress shirt sleeves rolled up..

Wild wavy hair..

Devil may care attitude...

Tats..

Intoxicating men's cologne...

Delicious smile...oh yessssssss!!!!! *bites lower lip*
  • toaster6
    toaster6 Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    I like a guy that's taller than me, has sex hair all the time, wears nice fitting jeans and flannel, and is insanely smart. With biting humor. And... I get to go home to that everyday (:

But if we're talking women, Megan Fox because DAMN!
  • Espressocycle
    Espressocycle Posts: 2,245 Member
    Options
    I used to really be attracted to girls with shaved heads, tomboys, etc. Problem is, those girls were usually lesbians.
  • jackpotclown
    jackpotclown Posts: 3,291 Member
    Options
    I have a thing for guys with tattoos... if they're musicians *shudder*... piercings too **dying***

guys who work hard for a living too... my dad was in construction... I have a thing for a guy who can build shiz.

Add all of the above into one package... wrap it up with a sexy smile and gorgeous eyes... and I'm toast.
    In like Flynn......\m/