Tall People Check In

Options

Replies

• Cindy873
    Cindy873 Posts: 1,165
    Options
    I'm 6'4" and my 17 year old son is just about to pass me up... (eye to eye right now!)

But, honestly, I love being tall. My wife is 5'10" and she was captain of her HS basketball team....

You might think that our kids would be giants, but so far only one of our 6 kids (4 boys and 2 girls) has outgrown us (the 17 year old).... The oldest is 19 and the youngest is 1.

Embrace the sky!! Tall people rule!!

Im with ya there, im 6'5 and my wife is 5'8.5 and the kids dont seem to be measuring up in height, but then again they say height comes from the mother's side of the family.

Don't count on it! I'm 5' 9.5" with a 36" inseam and no one on my mother's side of the family is tall - just the opposite, they are all either really short, short, or average.
  • Boocakes08
    Options
    <<<
    TALL GLASS OF WATER!!!! IS WHAT THEY CALL ME!

6'0 AND I LOVE IT!
  • Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options
    6'1" bare feet... 6'5" in my heels.

Stares OP in the eyes... be my amazon king, Wolf!

Yes oh Sweet One we will rule these Liluputions, firmly, yet fairly. BWAHAHAHAHAH

This made me do my happy dance. :-D
    048a0ebe47b349b7a433816e6bba5ade@2x.gif

Gorgeous,funny and tall...great combo
  • lcostigan
    lcostigan Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    <<<
    TALL GLASS OF WATER!!!! IS WHAT THEY CALL ME!

6'0 AND I LOVE IT!

Or, as the models say, 5'12" :-)
  • MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    Options

Yes oh Sweet One we will rule these Liluputions, firmly, yet fairly. BWAHAHAHAHAH

NEW BEST FRIENDS! :flowerforyou:
  • Z_I_L_L_A
    Z_I_L_L_A Posts: 2,399 Member
    Options
    It sucks when dating, all the tall women are with short guys. Whats up with that? No love for the big guys... = (
  • chatipati1
    chatipati1 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'10, but all the people on here seem taller...so maybe I'm short? :)
  • Z_I_L_L_A
    Options
    I'm 5'10, but all the people on here seem taller...so maybe I'm short? :)

Sup Shawty? lol
  • SquidandWhale
    Options
    It sucks when dating, all the tall women are with short guys. Whats up with that? No love for the big guys... = (

Ahahaha, I'm weirdly attracted to shorter men. I remember learning in a soc class that women are the taller partner in something like 1 in every 100 relationships.
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options

Cause we can never find you guys... And when we do your with some peite 5'2 lady :grumble:

Personally you must be taller then me to ride this ride lol
  • _noob_
    _noob_ Posts: 3,306 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'10" but **** you I still played forward on my HS basketball team.
  • MireyGal76
    Options

Oh you SOOOO did not say that!

When i was in high school... I tried passing "Sandra's law"... whereby if you were a male 6'0" or taller, you were not allowed to date anyone under 5'10".

Yea that never passed, and the only guy who wasn't scared sh**less of me was 5'8".

*sigh*
  • Z_I_L_L_A
    Options
    Wee men are evil!
  • auroranflash
    auroranflash Posts: 3,569 Member
    Options
    Thanks OP.

The disabilities and unfair treatment of us tall folk have gone on WAY too long,

I, for one, am sick and tired of being asked to reach something for people that can't reach it themselves.

Glad there are other people who feel the same way.

6'2" Checking in.

But, but but.....I just need that cup....the one up there!!

This cup?

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/939632-if-you-use-that-cup-thing-during-tom

BUT HOW DO YOU PEE?!!!!!!!!
    DU U WAY UR CUP B4 R AFFTUR U PEE?

My food has escaped my stomach now with this mental image. *deletes lunch off her diary* ..... thanks?
  • Z_I_L_L_A
    Options
    There should be a tall singles group on MFP. Just sayin...
  • Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options

NEW BEST FRIENDS! :flowerforyou:

YAY!!:drinker:
  • MireyGal76
    Options
    There should be a tall singles group on MFP. Just sayin...

how about... tall single and live in commuting distance to Manitoba? *sigh* yeah, that's asking a bit much...
  • __RANDY__
    __RANDY__ Posts: 1,036 Member
    Options
    6'1
  • diodelcibo
    diodelcibo Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options

Cause we can never find you guys... And when we do your with some peite 5'2 lady :grumble:

Personally you must be taller then me to ride this ride lol

Hey I think I qualify for this ride...
  • Lone_Wolf70
    Lone_Wolf70 Posts: 2,820 Member
    Options
    I'm 6'4" and my 17 year old son is just about to pass me up... (eye to eye right now!)

But, honestly, I love being tall. My wife is 5'10" and she was captain of her HS basketball team....

You might think that our kids would be giants, but so far only one of our 6 kids (4 boys and 2 girls) has outgrown us (the 17 year old).... The oldest is 19 and the youngest is 1.

Embrace the sky!! Tall people rule!!

Im with ya there, im 6'5 and my wife is 5'8.5 and the kids dont seem to be measuring up in height, but then again they say height comes from the mother's side of the family.

Don't count on it! I'm 5' 9.5" with a 36" inseam and no one on my mother's side of the family is tall - just the opposite, they are all either really short, short, or average.

again, how tall was the mailman?