30 Day Shred Results

Options

Replies

• jeyko
    jeyko Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    Incredible changes!! You look fantastic!
  • kar328
    kar328 Posts: 4,155 Member
    Options
    Wow, some of the best before and after pics I've seen. I'm on Level Three, about to go do day three. I'm a lot heavier so I don't see much difference on me, but I'm curious to redo the measurements when I'm done.
  • pannellkat
    pannellkat Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    My final results of Jillian Michaels' 30 Day Shred. I did ten days at each level. This is in combination with eating clean(er), counting my calories, drinking a ton of water, and I generally do a few other workouts during the week on top of the Shred.
    I've lost 8.8 lbs., 12.1 total inches off my body, dropped 3 dress sizes and I feel absolutely fantastic!

:)

This is 30 Shred days, 31 actual days.

r7t3eh.jpg

GIRL YOU INSPIRE ME!! IM ON DAY 7 LEVEL 1 TONIGHT...GOING TO PUSH THROUGH!! HOPE MY BEFORE AND AFTER LOOK JUST AS AMAZING! GET IT LIL MAMA!
  • jazpurita
    jazpurita Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Congrats you look AMAZING I just finished day 20 so far I. Have lost 8 lbs but not much inches but you have pumped me up to keep pushing through
  • nopudgepoot
    nopudgepoot Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! I don't know if I've EVER seen better results! That is amazing and you look fantastic!
  • kikilareggae
    kikilareggae Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    What?! Those are amazing results!!! Great job!
  • Lwillis1234
    Lwillis1234 Posts: 990 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Great job, I am motivated to to dust off the 30DS now! Did you mention how tall you were? Just curious.

Thanks,
    Krista

I'm only 4'11" :) Went from 127.6 - 119 lbs.

I'm 4'11" also, Yay! I found someone my size :)
  • jill604
    jill604 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!!!

10266308.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • jtempalski
    Options
    wow that is amazing, you look great!

After seeing post about Jillian's 30 day shred on here, I looked it up on amazon and realize I have this DVD just sitting at my house.. unopened that I purchased so long ago... maybe it's time to open it up!
  • Magoominuseighty
    Magoominuseighty Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Amazing!! Great job!
  • sunnyhlw77
    sunnyhlw77 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    awesome job! I gotta track down my Shred DVD!
  • sheltielover
    sheltielover Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • jheads
    jheads Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    WOW!!!! Be proud of yourself!!! I just finished D1L2 and this is total motivation to keep pushing!!
  • cmonteskk
    cmonteskk Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Angel0787
    Angel0787 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Wow! Amazing results! :D
  • amanda7630
    Options
    OMG AMAZING! I have been attempting to make it the whole 30 days but keep losing motivation :( What was your diet during the 30 days like?
  • ijacobus23
    Options
    That's awesome! You look great, I'm needing those type of results.
  • silviachenault
    Options
    I am very inspired by this post. I just bought the DVD for 30 Day Shred and was planning on using it in April. I've tried Level 1 before and loved it. Can't wait now!!!
  • Chaparrita26
    Chaparrita26 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm getting it today you look great!
  • honeybunny32
    honeybunny32 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Me too please! You look amazing! I still have the plastic wrap on my 30DS. Hope to open it soon! Thanks for posting!:smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!