Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

30 Day Shred Results

Replies

• jeyko
    jeyko Posts: 368 Member
    Incredible changes!! You look fantastic!
  • kar328
    kar328 Posts: 4,159 Member
    Wow, some of the best before and after pics I've seen. I'm on Level Three, about to go do day three. I'm a lot heavier so I don't see much difference on me, but I'm curious to redo the measurements when I'm done.
  • pannellkat
    pannellkat Posts: 709 Member
    My final results of Jillian Michaels' 30 Day Shred. I did ten days at each level. This is in combination with eating clean(er), counting my calories, drinking a ton of water, and I generally do a few other workouts during the week on top of the Shred.
    I've lost 8.8 lbs., 12.1 total inches off my body, dropped 3 dress sizes and I feel absolutely fantastic!

:)

This is 30 Shred days, 31 actual days.

r7t3eh.jpg

GIRL YOU INSPIRE ME!! IM ON DAY 7 LEVEL 1 TONIGHT...GOING TO PUSH THROUGH!! HOPE MY BEFORE AND AFTER LOOK JUST AS AMAZING! GET IT LIL MAMA!
  • jazpurita
    jazpurita Posts: 71 Member
    Congrats you look AMAZING I just finished day 20 so far I. Have lost 8 lbs but not much inches but you have pumped me up to keep pushing through
  • nopudgepoot
    nopudgepoot Posts: 63 Member
    WOW!!! I don't know if I've EVER seen better results! That is amazing and you look fantastic!
  • kikilareggae
    kikilareggae Posts: 289 Member
    What?! Those are amazing results!!! Great job!
  • Lwillis1234
    Lwillis1234 Posts: 990 Member
    Awesome! Great job, I am motivated to to dust off the 30DS now! Did you mention how tall you were? Just curious.

Thanks,
    Krista

I'm only 4'11" :) Went from 127.6 - 119 lbs.

I'm 4'11" also, Yay! I found someone my size :)
  • jill604
    jill604 Posts: 21 Member
    You look amazing!!!!

10266308.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • wow that is amazing, you look great!

After seeing post about Jillian's 30 day shred on here, I looked it up on amazon and realize I have this DVD just sitting at my house.. unopened that I purchased so long ago... maybe it's time to open it up!
  • Magoominuseighty
    Magoominuseighty Posts: 18 Member
    Amazing!! Great job!
  • sheltielover
    sheltielover Posts: 135 Member
    AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • sunnyhlw77
    sunnyhlw77 Posts: 204 Member
    awesome job! I gotta track down my Shred DVD!
  • jheads
    jheads Posts: 145 Member
    WOW!!!! Be proud of yourself!!! I just finished D1L2 and this is total motivation to keep pushing!!
  • cmonteskk
    cmonteskk Posts: 18 Member
    AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Angel0787
    Angel0787 Posts: 190 Member
    Wow! Amazing results! :D
  • OMG AMAZING! I have been attempting to make it the whole 30 days but keep losing motivation :( What was your diet during the 30 days like?
  • That's awesome! You look great, I'm needing those type of results.
  • I am very inspired by this post. I just bought the DVD for 30 Day Shred and was planning on using it in April. I've tried Level 1 before and loved it. Can't wait now!!!
  • Chaparrita26
    Chaparrita26 Posts: 6 Member
    I'm getting it today you look great!
  • honeybunny32
    honeybunny32 Posts: 33 Member
    Me too please! You look amazing! I still have the plastic wrap on my 30DS. Hope to open it soon! Thanks for posting!:smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!