Replies

• VeinsAndBones
    VeinsAndBones Posts: 550 Member
    Options
    5'10.51 :D
  • SquidandWhale
    Options
    6'0"

I get irritated with men telling me I have to be 6'3" because they are 6'0"... Delusional.

Lol! Men tell me I must be at least 6', because they're 5'10."

No, you silly fool. I'm 5'10" . . . you're 5'8"

I like it when they argue with me about my height.

@diodelcibo back to the abs I see. For shame, the legs were a nice--nay, welcome--change.
  • biddy81
    biddy81 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    5'10" all the tall guys liked short girls when I was in high school....my husband is 5'8"...lol!!!

I hear that... I'm at least only 5'8", but only the short guys seemed to like me ever. My hubby's 5'10", but I like heels!

Ya, that is all that would date me was the short guys...lol....My husband actually loves it when I wear high heels...he says he feels proud to be with a tall blonde...Whatever height is just a number it's all about the person. :)

He complains when I wear heels, but I'm not sure he really means it. Even if he does, I've ALWAYS worn heels at some point or another since we've been together, so he can't expect me to stop now! I made a concession for our wedding... wore shorter heels than I wanted and got HIM shoes with heels! :laugh:
  • TrueBlueBruin78
    TrueBlueBruin78 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    6'4; tall for my ethnicity (Filipino)
  • KickyLegs
    KickyLegs Posts: 53
    Options
    I can relate. In high school the basketball coach asked me to rty out for the team. But I am not athletic, at all. So I tried out (because I'm tall) and I was so bad that the coach gave me one of those looks like "are you kidding me" total waste of time. :(
  • veggiehottie
    veggiehottie Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    I am 5'9 so not as tall as some of you. But I can still relate.

It so hard to find shoes that fit!
    No, I do not play basketball!
    And what about all the short men that try to flirt with me? Hellllo?!?

I have a 9 year old son who is REALLY tall. He looks like he is 14, and will be taller than me by the time he is 11/12. Ever since he was little, people have made comments about how tall he is. He has recently started to get annoyed at this. I just smile and tell him to get used to it, that he has a lifetime ahead of him of people telling him things about his height.
  • Amazon_Who
    Amazon_Who Posts: 1,092 Member
    Options
    5'10" all the tall guys liked short girls when I was in high school....my husband is 5'8"...lol!!!

I hear that... I'm at least only 5'8", but only the short guys seemed to like me ever. My hubby's 5'10", but I like heels!
    [/quote]I am 5'9" and only dated one guy taller than me, my husband is 5'8". My best friend in school was 5'0" and only dated tall guys. Her husband is 6'1"..

My gym teacher just would not accept that I had no desire to play basketball or run track.
  • ArmandoG28
    ArmandoG28 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    6'6 ! here
  • Guillotined
    Guillotined Posts: 115
    Options
    I'm 6'3 and you guys are making me feel short
  • vtmoon
    vtmoon Posts: 3,436 Member
    Options
    4'25"

I don't consider myself tall.

ok :brokenheart: you do have to be a bit taller than that... I'm thinking no less than 5'9"... unless you're really persuasive. ;)

4 feet and 25 inches is 6 feet and 1 inch :tongue:

And I am very persuasive :wink:
  • theshow4jsu
    theshow4jsu Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    6'4"- Tall people, on average, tend to be more successful in life. Maybe because we rule through fear and intimidation.
    I used to hate seeing little guys in the gym benching more than I did...with their T-Rex arms and such...
  • lafilleavectoi
    lafilleavectoi Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Is 5'7 tall?
  • veggiehottie
    veggiehottie Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    I just remembered something else that sucks about being tall: skirts.

There are always so many cute skirts and dresses out there that I can't wear unless I am willing to show off a lot of leg. No fair that they are all designed for shorter women!
  • SerenaFisher
    SerenaFisher Posts: 2,170 Member
    Options
    I am 5'8"
    My SO is 6'2"

I wear heels all the time. I am certainly not super tall but I am taller than most of the girls I know. I am the 3rd tallest girl my SO knows and one of the girls that is taller then I is his own mother she's 5'10"
  • MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    Options
    4'25"

ok :brokenheart: you do have to be a bit taller than that... I'm thinking no less than 5'9"... unless you're really persuasive. ;)

Crawls under a rock sayin I totally read that as 4'2.5"

Tricksie is he, my precious....
  • biddy81
    biddy81 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    4'25"

Crawls under a rock sayin I totally read that as 4'2.5"

Tricksie is he, my precious....

ROFLMAO
  • Syl92
    Syl92 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    5`10 ;)
  • Bunnyguru
    Bunnyguru Posts: 18
    Options
    5'10.5"
    somehow i've always attracted shorter guys... i don't even want to know why

PS. my dear grandmother always used to tell me that if i continue eating so much i will be tall and fat and no man will ever marry me :laugh:
  • MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    Options
    5'10.5"

PS. my dear grandmother always used to tell me that if i continue eating so much i will be tall and fat and no man will ever marry me :laugh:

funny... mine always told me to put on an undershirt, cut my bangs, make sure I was wearing clean underwear, and pass her her smokes. lol
  • Bunnyguru
    Bunnyguru Posts: 18
    Options
    5'10.5"

funny... mine always told me to put on an undershirt, cut my bangs, make sure I was wearing clean underwear, and pass her her smokes. lol

hehe yours sounds a lot more fun and less traumatizing :laugh: