30 Day Shred Results

Options

Replies

• lauraellie10
    lauraellie10 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    That's amazing. Well done u.
    I can't seem to be able to do level 2. So may do level 1again for 10-15 days then do level 3 which some parts I can't do fr 10 days or so. And see if I get any results xxx
  • Rhiana1188
    Rhiana1188 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    OMG AMAZING! I have been attempting to make it the whole 30 days but keep losing motivation :( What was your diet during the 30 days like?

1200-1250 calories (I'm 4'11" and 119lbs), clean foods, LOTS and LOTS of water!
  • Rhiana1188
    Rhiana1188 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    That's amazing. Well done u.
    I can't seem to be able to do level 2. So may do level 1again for 10-15 days then do level 3 which some parts I can't do fr 10 days or so. And see if I get any results xxx

Level 2 was awful. I was just telling someone earlier I thought my arms were going to break off completely at the shoulders. Level 3 was easier but killed my knees. They say you shouldn't move on unless you are ready so if you don't feel comfortable, you should definitely stay at level 1 for as long as you need.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    Serious SHRED!
  • Maidei
    Maidei Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Your results are phenomenal and very inspiring! I'm a bit taller (5'5.5") but have the same body shape so I'm totally motivated to keep pushing on with the shred. Great tips about drinking lots of water and eating clean. I'm that's where I'm going wrong and would love supportive people to keep me accountable. Great job lady!
  • frogsonice
    frogsonice Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    its on youtube for free!!!
  • kjjm08
    kjjm08 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    Awesome results! I just finished day 2 of the Shred. I would settle for half of your result lol.
  • MelissaVoci
    MelissaVoci Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    AMAZING!!!!
  • CLFrancois
    CLFrancois Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    Amazing!
    tumblr_m85cutqS6A1rqfhi2o1_500.gif
  • Cherity7852
    Options
    Wow! Great job!
  • shmerry
    shmerry Posts: 1
    Options
    This is so impressive! I am so amazed. I tried this out over the summer and only lasted two days.
  • MummyMikaela
    MummyMikaela Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Thankyou for sharing your success to motivate me day 1 level 2 today! Scared..... C
  • Ginoo
    Ginoo Posts: 56
    Options
    Awesomeness!!! I'm starting JM Body Revolution on Monday. Your photos are a great inspiration. Thanks for sharing x
  • mjh0311
    mjh0311 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look awesome!
  • MelissaVoci
    MelissaVoci Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I took my day 1 pics and measurements today. Excited to see what this month has in store for me! How will I know my calorie burn?
  • needlework
    needlework Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    bump for later
  • melissan84
    melissan84 Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    Amazing results. great job!
  • Raybug0903
    Raybug0903 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Way to go! Those are some seriously awesome results!
  • jennydoesketo
    jennydoesketo Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    You look awesome! Keep up the great work! You have inspired me to try to find my copy of 30DS and give it another go :)
  • eli_802
    eli_802 Posts: 60
    Options
    holy crap! you look amazing!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!