Add eachother for support?

Options
1151617181921»

Replies

• jwigglz
    jwigglz Posts: 1
    Options
    :happy:

Hi All! Jessica - mother of a 2 yr old, looking to get fit and lose weight. Signed up for my first 5k to run this Memorial Day Weekend - trying to keep on track for that with the use of the 5k Trainer on my phone. I just had my gallbladder removed not even 2 weeks ago - I lost 25 pds in 3 months with that illness and have received so many compliments that I am looking good that it's been a great reminder as to less food and better food choices can make us feel better all around. It's through that irony that I'm counting my calories again - now that I "feel better" I'm sure to eat more and more junk and end up too overweight again.

I have struggled with weight my entire life and, most of all, want to set the best example for my daughter that eating healthy and getting active is the funnest way to live!
  • JenniBaby85
    JenniBaby85 Posts: 855 Member
    Options
    Sure, why not!? *Spies on forum posters*
  • amakiss09
    amakiss09 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm Amanda! Hello everyone reading these posts!! I am currently one week into my diet and I've gained a pound! According to my calorie counter I have been under almost everyday do I'm not sure what the deal is, I need help. I now weigh 256 and would like to eventually get down to 140. I don't care how long it takes I want to lose it one pound at a time as long as it takes! Unfortunately I started off gaining one. So I need tips, advice, encouragement, etc.. Please add me!
  • debsters75
    debsters75 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi yall! I'm Debra! Always could use extra support and encouragement as well :) I use the phone app daily and try to log on as often as I can, feel free to add me ~ good luck on your journeys!
  • ThisNewFitGirl
    ThisNewFitGirl Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    This is a great idea!

I'm Ej and 21. I run a lot and try to lift weights as much as possible. I'd like to add some new friends and keep my support list growing. I like to leave supportive comments and lots of smiley faces. I'm super positive and post a lot about what im doing and what other people are doing too.

Add me if you'd like! :)
  • KathieDee
    KathieDee Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Hi My name is Kathie and I'm 30. Looking to lose about 30 lbs. I've been using MFP for over a year now but stopped and gained weight so hopefully this time I will stick to it and lose this weight. Feel free to add me as a friend.
  • Disneynut
    Disneynut Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm John, like KathieDee, have just come back onto the site as I need to get my act together, want to lose around 40lbs, always keen to give positive feedback to anyone who needs it. Feel free to add me as a friend, the more the merrier.:smile:
  • inky409
    inky409 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me.

I'm 46 and i want to rid myself of about 30-35 lbs. I have M.S. and diabetes. I tend to lose very slowly but can gain so quick. So support is a must for me.

I've been married for 24 yrs and twin 20 yr old boys.