The udder truth

Options

Replies

• ladymiseryali
    ladymiseryali Posts: 2,555 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Thank you for the information! I think it's really sad that someone can't state their opinions without being attacked on here. But I hope you know the ones who get so upset and think that their opinions are more valuable then yours are more than likely the unhappiest and most uneducated of us all. Thats what I remind myself whenever I see such bitter people getting so angry on here anyway :wink:
    I myself am trying to get off the dairy train......my aunt and uncle who have been farmers all of their lives hate to hear it. But for the most part this is proven for MY BODY- I feel better and my skin and hair looks better when I don't have much dairy.
    Thanks again for your input ! :flowerforyou:
    We ARE after all one of the only mammals that drink another animals milk into adulthood. Most animals STOP after infancy and you don't really see an adult elephant drinking from an adult giraffes breast. Just saying :drinker:

We're also the only animals that cook our food - do you intend to stop doing that too?

Actually, I think there's a monkey that cooks(with the sun, but still cooking) and flavors its own food with natural rock salt. I don't remember the exact species though.
  • skinnydreams19
    skinnydreams19 Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    Dairy as in milk, or whey protein in stuff, too? What about yogurt? Any one with an answer to this, please message me!
  • Kmanouchehri90
    Kmanouchehri90 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    MILK IS FOR MAMMALS!!!!
    taq0qc.jpg
    6ib6v4.png
    9h1i12.png
    2yxpvtd.jpg
    2wd7nzp.jpg

Notice how all of those animals are:
    A) getting it straight from the source
    B) Are baby mammals
  • llpaq
    llpaq Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Thank you for the information! I think it's really sad that someone can't state their opinions without being attacked on here. But I hope you know the ones who get so upset and think that their opinions are more valuable then yours are more than likely the unhappiest and most uneducated of us all. Thats what I remind myself whenever I see such bitter people getting so angry on here anyway :wink:
    I myself am trying to get off the dairy train......my aunt and uncle who have been farmers all of their lives hate to hear it. But for the most part this is proven for MY BODY- I feel better and my skin and hair looks better when I don't have much dairy.
    We ARE after all one of the only mammals that drink another animals milk into adulthood. Most animals STOP after infancy and you don't really see an adult elephant drinking from an adult giraffes breast. Just saying :drinker:

We're also the only animals that cook our food - do you intend to stop doing that too?

Eventually I think a whole raw food diet would be ideal......why is there some drawbacks to "cooking' food?
  • sizzle74
    sizzle74 Posts: 858 Member
    Options
    Dairy as in milk, or whey protein in stuff, too? What about yogurt? Any one with an answer to this, please message me!

If that is you in your pic and I message you, it will NOT to be discuss dairy.
  • sullus
    sullus Posts: 2,839 Member
    Options
    MILK IS FOR MAMMALS!!!!
    taq0qc.jpg
    6ib6v4.png
    9h1i12.png
    2yxpvtd.jpg
    2wd7nzp.jpg

I *kitten* to this.
  • llpaq
    Options
    MILK IS FOR MAMMALS!!!!
    taq0qc.jpg
    6ib6v4.png
    9h1i12.png
    2yxpvtd.jpg
    2wd7nzp.jpg

B) Are baby mammals

They look like infants....or who need vital nutrients. Or am I mistaken? Could be because I'm not always right. :wink:
  • Iron_Feline
    Iron_Feline Posts: 10,750 Member
    Options

Eventually I think a whole raw food diet would be ideal......why is there some drawbacks to "cooking' food?

Noooooo, but we're the only species that do that too. (well possibly a monkey but I'm waiting for the pics)

Hmmmm raw chicken - tasty.

Edit (I'm in the dairy is ok group just in case you were confused)
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    MILK IS FOR MAMMALS!!!!
    taq0qc.jpg
    6ib6v4.png
    9h1i12.png
    2yxpvtd.jpg
    2wd7nzp.jpg

B) Are baby mammals

But your argument that milk is specific for only one kind of animal is invalid. How the milk is expressed is equally invalid.
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    MILK IS FOR MAMMALS!!!!
    taq0qc.jpg
    6ib6v4.png
    9h1i12.png
    2yxpvtd.jpg
    2wd7nzp.jpg

B) Are baby mammals

They look like infants....or who need vital nutrients. Or am I mistaken? Could be because I'm not always right. :wink:

I'm sorry. I thought every living creature needed nutrients.
  • SRH7
    SRH7 Posts: 2,037 Member
    Options
    It's the people who are eating dairy ice cream and pizza that are on here 'cause they're fat. :-P Hahaha, suckers.
    <----fatty mcfatty!

That's good enough for me. I'm going to give up dairy as, heaven forbid, I might end up with abs like Sara "Fatty" McFatty's :wink:
  • kellensdad
    kellensdad Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    After the age of 2 no more milk...only beer.
  • EvgeniZyntx
    EvgeniZyntx Posts: 24,208 Member
    Options
    MILK IS FOR MAMMALS!!!!
    taq0qc.jpg
    6ib6v4.png
    9h1i12.png
    2yxpvtd.jpg
    2wd7nzp.jpg

B) Are baby mammals

Opposable thumbs! Ftw!
    HighFive.jpeg
  • llpaq
    Options
    Awesome! Thank you for the information! I think it's really sad that someone can't state their opinions without being attacked on here. But I hope you know the ones who get so upset and understand that their facts are more valuable than your opinions are more than likely right and based on data. Thats what I remind myself whenever I see such bitter people getting so angry on here anyway :wink:

Fixed it for you

You're so funny! :laugh: How can you even handle yourself? :laugh:
    But no, I didn't need you to "fix" anything for me. Thanks though honey :wink:
  • VorJoshigan
    VorJoshigan Posts: 1,106 Member
    Options
    My only problem with the original post is that the OP seems to think she is some kind of a prophet trying to educate the unwashed masses. I HAVE done the research, and I did not come to the conclusion that milk is harmful for me.
  • sinistras
    sinistras Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    MILK IS FOR MAMMALS!!!!
    taq0qc.jpg
    6ib6v4.png
    9h1i12.png
    2yxpvtd.jpg
    2wd7nzp.jpg

B) Are baby mammals

Yaaay! Thanks for posting the truth!
  • ladymiseryali
    ladymiseryali Posts: 2,555 Member
    Options
    After the age of 2 no more milk...only beer.

No! Baileys, you heathen! And is the fetus in your avatar pic flipping the bird?
  • yo_andi
    yo_andi Posts: 2,178 Member
    Options
    MILK IS FOR MAMMALS!!!!
    taq0qc.jpg
    6ib6v4.png
    9h1i12.png
    2yxpvtd.jpg
    2wd7nzp.jpg

PUPPIES AND KITTIES AND D'AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW....
  • Melo1966
    Melo1966 Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    I recently upped my milk (protein, calcium and potassium) = YUMMY GOODNESS :drinker:
  • pawnstarNate
    pawnstarNate Posts: 1,728 Member
    Options
    uh huh....and try telling this to my 3 cookies I snuck last night. They aren't complaining! :tongue: