The udder truth

Options

Replies

• sullus
    sullus Posts: 2,839 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Thank you for the information! I think it's really sad that someone can't state their opinions without being attacked on here. But I hope you know the ones who get so upset and understand that their facts are more valuable than your opinions are more than likely right and based on data. Thats what I remind myself whenever I see such bitter people getting so angry on here anyway :wink:
    I myself am trying to get off the dairy train......my aunt and uncle who have been farmers all of their lives hate to hear it. But for the most part this is proven for MY BODY- I feel better and my skin and hair looks better when I don't have much dairy.
    Thanks again for your input ! :flowerforyou:
    We ARE after all one of the only mammals that drink another animals milk into adulthood. Most animals STOP after infancy and you don't really see an adult elephant drinking from an adult giraffes breast. Just saying :drinker:

Fixed it for you

You're so funny! :laugh: How can you even handle yourself? :laugh:
    But no, I didn't need you to "fix" anything for me. Thanks though honey :wink:

Continue to think opinions are as valid as facts. That will get you far, pumpkin.
  • helyla
    helyla Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    MILK IS FOR MAMMALS!!!!
    taq0qc.jpg
    6ib6v4.png
    9h1i12.png
    2yxpvtd.jpg
    2wd7nzp.jpg

PUPPIES AND KITTIES AND D'AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW....

And tigers and skunks...OH MY! :tongue:
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    MILK IS FOR MAMMALS!!!!
    taq0qc.jpg
    6ib6v4.png
    9h1i12.png
    2yxpvtd.jpg
    2wd7nzp.jpg

Notice how all of those animals are:
    A) getting it straight from the source
    B) Are baby mammals

Yaaay! Thanks for posting the truth!

I'm having difficulty understanding how something that is safe for a baby is not safe for an adult. Also, by the whole "straight from the source" logic, mothers should never pump breast milk because their children would not be receiving milk straight from the source.
  • kellensdad
    kellensdad Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I am not sure, it was from my sons 20 week sono, not sure what finger he is using but it is a real pic. Now, if we are doing bailey's, then we need to throw in some Feckin or Jamison or another Irish wishkey to go along.
  • SRH7
    SRH7 Posts: 2,037 Member
    Options
    After the age of 2 no more milk...only beer.

Then let me introduce you to the White Russian. Dairy and alcohol - win-win all round :smile:

white-russian-momofuku-cocktail-646.jpg
  • UsedToBeHusky
    Options
    MILK IS FOR MAMMALS!!!!
    taq0qc.jpg
    6ib6v4.png
    9h1i12.png
    2yxpvtd.jpg
    2wd7nzp.jpg

And piglets!
  • llpaq
    llpaq Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Thank you for the information! I think it's really sad that someone can't state their opinions without being attacked on here. But I hope you know the ones who get so upset and think that their opinions are more valuable then yours are more than likely the unhappiest and most uneducated of us all. Thats what I remind myself whenever I see such bitter people getting so angry on here anyway :wink:
    I myself am trying to get off the dairy train......my aunt and uncle who have been farmers all of their lives hate to hear it. But for the most part this is proven for MY BODY- I feel better and my skin and hair looks better when I don't have much dairy.
    We ARE after all one of the only mammals that drink another animals milk into adulthood. Most animals STOP after infancy and you don't really see an adult elephant drinking from an adult giraffes breast. Just saying :drinker:

We're also the only animals that cook our food - do you intend to stop doing that too?

Eventually I think a whole raw food diet would be ideal......why is there some drawbacks to "cooking' food?

Noooooo, but we're the only species that do that too. (well possibly a monkey but I'm waiting for the pics)

Hmmmm raw chicken - tasty.

Edit (I'm in the dairy is ok group just in case you were confused)

Oh that's only because I'm a human. I'm not a fox or a tiger so thats why I currently "cook" my meats- it's not safe for me to eat it raw- since I'm not an infant anymore and can't live on my mothers milk. :wink:
    And Oh!:noway: You didn't think I would eat raw chicken did you? Wait. You may have---- I meant eventually a plant base raw diet would be ideal for me. Not that I can ever get there but if I could that's the way I would. :smile:
    Anything more of my opinions you would be interested in knowing?
  • ladymiseryali
    ladymiseryali Posts: 2,555 Member
    Options
    After the age of 2 no more milk...only beer.

Then let me introduce you to the White Russian. Dairy and alcohol - win-win all round :smile:

white-russian-momofuku-cocktail-646.jpg

I LOVE those!
  • helyla
    Options
    MILK IS FOR MAMMALS!!!!
    taq0qc.jpg
    6ib6v4.png
    9h1i12.png
    2yxpvtd.jpg
    2wd7nzp.jpg

And piglets!

Hahah oops, missed them. So, in conclusion... puppies and kitties and tigers and skinks and piglets, OH MY!!! hehe

EDIT: Ahahah that just made it better... cracking myself up... meant SKUNKS! (but sticks works too i guess!)
  • sullus
    Options
    I am not sure, it was from my sons 20 week sono, not sure what finger he is using but it is a real pic. Now, if we are doing bailey's, then we need to throw in some Feckin or Jamison or another Irish wishkey to go along.

No Baileys. It has cream in it. That's worse then milk .. it's PROCESSED FROM MILK *GASP*
  • marypatmccue
    marypatmccue Posts: 521 Member
    Options

Not really.... :yawn:
  • ladymiseryali
    ladymiseryali Posts: 2,555 Member
    Options

Definitely looks like a badass flipping of the bird. lol. I take my baileys with evil milk or soda for a fun rootbeer float-type taste.
  • llpaq
    Options
    Awesome! Thank you for the information! I think it's really sad that someone can't state their opinions without being attacked on here. But I hope you know the ones who get so upset and understand that their facts are more valuable than your opinions are more than likely right and based on data. Thats what I remind myself whenever I see such bitter people getting so angry on here anyway :wink:

Fixed it for you

Continue to think opinions are as valid as facts. That will get you far, pumpkin.

But sweetie pie....it's a "fact" that I feel better when I don't eat/drink dairy- or do you think it's just my opinion? :ohwell:
  • llpaq
    Options

Not really.... :yawn:

Ok. good then my job is done here. And if you ever do- feel free to message me. You won't get much of an "audience" at that point but I guarantee I will still state my opinions :smile:
  • helyla
    Options

Fixed it for you

But sweetie pie....it's a "fact" that I feel better when I don't eat/drink dairy- or do you think it's just my opinion? :ohwell:

Oh but hunny bunch... it's a fact that I feel better when I do have dairy products... but it's still just an opinion...and based on ONE person's experience.
  • UsedToBeHusky
    Options

Fixed it for you

Well then you are lactose intolerant. Did you check with a doctor before removing something from your diet? Or did you just put it down? Because I'm willing to bet that is how your doc would explain it.
  • ashleyh3156
    ashleyh3156 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Its enough to be hooked to a pump to not want to drink cows milk!!! Can't imagine being hooked to my breast pump for hours at a time!
  • sullus
    Options

Fixed it for you

Opinion. Feelings are subjective and not facts. Can you say it's a fact you ARE better? (I dont care how you feel)
  • Melo1966
    Melo1966 Posts: 881 Member
    Options

Fixed it for you

Oh but hunny bunch... it's a fact that I feel better when I do have dairy products... but it's still just an opinion...and based on ONE person's experience.

I get less leg cramps when I drink cow's milk.
    And soy milk which does not have the health benefits of cow's milk gives me the S^&*s.
  • sinistras
    sinistras Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Has anyone else heard of a "Dairy Barbara?" Or is that just a WI thing?