30 Day Shred!! Who's with me?!

Options

Replies

• jlj1121
    jlj1121 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    L1D7 done. My quads are screaming from all the lunges- especially the side ones. Next time, I'm going to try 8 lb. weights for the bicep curls and chest flies.
  • skywalker
    skywalker Posts: 1,533
    Options
    As usual, I love seeing new faces when I log in. I know I've been slacking on my Shredding lately, but I've been doing lots of cycling. I do need to Shred though! And I pledge to get in at least 3 this week!! :laugh:

Great job, ladies!!! Keep Shredding!!! :drinker:
  • Shylin
    Shylin Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I'd like to do the 30 day Shred! What kind of weights, etc do I need to purchase along with the dvd?
  • penne356
    penne356 Posts: 95
    Options
    Checking in for the first time :D
    I'm on level two - Day 5. I'm a little sore but I'll push my self to complete the last 15 days!

Good luck to everyone!
  • my2loves04and06
    Options
    I'd like to do the 30 day Shred! What kind of weights, etc do I need to purchase along with the dvd?

I use 3 lb weights and that's enough for me. Just use whatever you're comfortable with. The only other thing you'd need is a mat if you're working out on a hard surface.

I'll be shredding tonight. I hope.
  • selbyhutch
    selbyhutch Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    Call me crazy but I like level 2!! The plank exercises don't bother me. The squat V things are difficult for me though!
  • diet45
    diet45 Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    Ok just bought this and it came in the mail!!!
  • penne356
    Options
    Call me crazy but I like level 2!! The plank exercises don't bother me. The squat V things are difficult for me though!

Same here. I like level 2 more than 1. But I nearly die in the last circuit during the military press with leg extension and chair squats with V lift. TOUGH!
  • countrygirlsoul
    Options
    Shredding done for today, now on to some much needed gardening!!
  • wmchick81
    wmchick81 Posts: 273
    Options
    I am a little late joining, but would like to join the group. I started the Shred back in March and made it through 10 days at Level 1 before having a bunch of intestinal problems. Needless to say I quit, so I'll have to start back at L1D1 all over again. What kind of results is everyone seeing so far? It hasn't quite been 30 days, but has anyone been measuring??
  • my2loves04and06
    Options
    L2D6 shredded. I've been slacking on the shredding (2 days off) I guess. Last night I had absolutely NO desire to exercise at all. None. But tonight I was ready to get back to it.

I measured before I started and then on Day 13. As of day 13 I had lost 4.5" total (2" just in my waist). I'll take a final measurement after I complete the 30 days.
  • countrygirlsoul
    Options
    L2D6 shredded. I've been slacking on the shredding (2 days off) I guess. Last night I had absolutely NO desire to exercise at all. None. But tonight I was ready to get back to it.

I measured before I started and then on Day 13. As of day 13 I had lost 4.5" total (2" just in my waist). I'll take a final measurement after I complete the 30 days.

Way to go!! I bet your clothes are fitting better too! :smile: I've been taking measurements too and have lost a few inches, but I'm really excited to see what my before and after pics look like. Although I'm not sure if I'm brave enough to post them. Hopefully I will be when I finish. :smile:

I know I'm def taking longer than the 30 days to get through the whole video but I found level one really kicked my butt and it took me a while to move up to level two. And with the traveling I've been doing in the last two weeks it has been really hard to stay motivated. :frown: But I don't plan on any more trips coming up so I'm hoping that I can stay just right on track!

This group has def helped me to stay positive! :happy: And I'm grateful for that!
  • vbalchick_09
    vbalchick_09 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I'm in!!!
  • penne356
    Options
    June 27: Level 2 - Day 6 completed.
    I'm taking a break from exercising on Monday but I'll get back to it on Tuesday. I won't move to the next level until I get down all the moves in the last circuit, it's a killer.

Do you guys follow any other workout DVD after or before doing 30 day shred?
  • my2loves04and06
    Options
    L2D7 shredded. I don't do any other dvd workouts but this one. For now anyways.
  • skywalker
    skywalker Posts: 1,533
    Options
    Just checking in. I'll be Shredding Level 2 tomorrow. Doing a long bike ride today. Keep it up, ladies!!! :happy:
  • Iorns78
    Iorns78 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I said I was going to start it a month ago, now...I am going to start it!! I am trying to get up early in the morning and do my running so on my off days I will do the shred again. I really enjoyed the work out the first time I went through it, I saw results!
  • starmash674
    Options
    will we all have to meet some where? dont get me wrong i just want to know before i say yes. im not saying yes though. not yet.:grumble:i just read some post and i got it all wrong. my bad:indifferent:
  • starmash674
    Options
    i dont want any trouble!:mad: im mean it:yawn:
  • starmash674
    Options
    nevermind. sorry i cant be in it. i have plans about my house all summer long. id like to but again. sorry:cry: