April challenge...anyone in???

Options

Replies

• astralweeks82
    astralweeks82 Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Count me in! As of this morning, I am 5' 2 and 266lbs (officially 30lbs lost so far!) and while I would love to lose 10lbs this month, I'll set the goal at a slightly more conservative 8lbs by the end of the month.
  • nautiigirl
    nautiigirl Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Me too! I am 159.2 now. My goal is to be 153 at the end of April. Gave myself a break this weekend- had a lot of great food and fun. Now I am ready to get back on track. Happy Spring everyone!
  • Bruinsmama
    Bruinsmama Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I am at 167 and would like to be 161 at months end. NO MORE CANDY for me this month!
  • cadpolk2
    cadpolk2 Posts: 6
    Options
    Yes, I'm all in...I've seen my weight slowly creeping up since the beginning of the year. I'm regained 5lbs since Jan.1. I'm 5'7 and weigh 186lbs. My 31st wedding anniversary is May1st so I'm REALLY motivated!
    My Motto...Have Faith, Stay Focused and Keep Moving Forward :flowerforyou:
  • corky90
    corky90 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    im in .. im 5 4" 213 and my goal is to be 205 by the end of april
  • mnqi
    mnqi Posts: 36
    Options
    I will join the challenge too. I am 40 yr old 5'4" female and weigh 214 and would love, love, love to be 200 by end of April. Who knows! Today is day one, so I am doing good so far, I went for a short walk with a co-worker, but it was something. And I am finishing up a protein shake, which helps me to curb my bad snacking....must stay away from processed carbs. Good luck everyone
  • druring
    druring Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    count me in. This will be my first challenge since starting the MFP. I am 34 yrs old and 5'3". I am looking to lose a min. of 15 pounds this month alone.
  • DestinyNSnyder
    Options
    I want to join in :)

5'2
    245lbs

My goal is to be at 230 by April 30th.
  • sa993
    sa993 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I would like to be in this challenge. I am 5'4" and weigh 267.2. I would like to lose 6 pounds this month (1.5 pounds a week). My loss has slowed and stalled in the past few weeks, so this challenge should be a motivating help to me.
    Thanks!
  • yvettejones165
    Options
    im in i have to lose 30lbs
  • betsij
    betsij Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I'm 196 and I'd like to be at 190 or lower. I'm yo-yoing like crazy right now :sad:

Add me if you want added support!

yO yO is my middle name right now!!!!

207.4 would like to be 199 by April's end. 5'4
  • cheyjepp
    cheyjepp Posts: 5
    Options
    I am SO in! I need a push after this month long plateau (no gaining luckily)! I am 5'3 and weigh 164 (Was 183 January 3rd, 210 April 2012). I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to be below 155 by May 1st!
  • ashthulhu
    ashthulhu Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Count me in. 250.0 this morning (boo!) and 5'11", because I am an overachiever, let's go for 240. Maybe more. We shall see. I started P90X today.
  • funnygirlt
    funnygirlt Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hi--I am in! I just found out that their is a huge family event coming up near the end of April, so I feel extra motivated. I am around 162 now and would love to eight pounds lighter or 156 by the end of April. game on !
  • yumbinkbugonrox
    yumbinkbugonrox Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I just recently made it to the double digits in weight loss - 10 pounds. I'd like to lose another 4 this month.

So that's 145 current - 141 goal
    5'4" and 35 yrs old
    congrats!!
  • latoniawhitetyler
    latoniawhitetyler Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm in as well, I'm 4'10 and weigh 157lbs. At the end of April I hope to have lost 10lbs weighing in at 147! Team Tiny.
  • kingscrown
    kingscrown Posts: 615 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for someone who wants to chat about Tosca Reno and her clean eating books. That is my goal this month. Once I started exercising regularly the first 50 pounds kind of fell off. The next 28 took a bit of work and now I feel like I'm stuck. I need to lose about 30 more to hit my goal. There are still a lot of things I can tweak. Like I could eat more cleanly, I really need to work on getting my water in every day.
  • yittlegirl
    Options
    Im In my currect weight is 215---if I lose 2lbs per week would be around 207lbs, my longterm goal is around 130-140lbs. Been tracking the last two weeks., my problem is staying with the tracking it works, I've done it before.
  • AprilMae1975
    Options
    I'm in!!! April is a big month for me.....i'll be 38 on the 15th, I am doing my first obstacle mud run on April 13th and the hubby and I are going out of town for his grandmother's birthday party on 28th....I want to be out of the 200's by the end of April!!!
  • rrsuthy
    rrsuthy Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I'd like to be down 4lbs by the end of April.

I'm 5.4" and weigh 136 and would like to be 132.