Post Easter Scale Horror - Fess Up

Options

Replies

• k_saenz
    k_saenz Posts: 126
    Options
    I actually ate less than usual lately and had a couple extra calories left to kill. It was probably because I had a stomach ache all day though.
  • Init_to_winit
    Init_to_winit Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Ham, potatoes (the kind with loads of butter and the corn flakes on top), deviled eggs, cupcakes, ham, more potatoes, another cupcake, beer, beer, beer, beer, beer, beer, beer, candy.

Just didn't have the courage for the scale this morning. Going to wait until Friday :)
  • namluv
    namluv Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    up by 2 - I didn't have ham so I will blame salty cheese and dips
  • jsiricos
    jsiricos Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    4 pounds dammit :(

And then I did something REALLY dumb, and drank apple cider vinegar (to aid digestion!) only, it hit the back of my thoat (dont ask) and I felt the pain..
    Today I have almost no voice, and the back of my thoat is raw :(
  • Justkeepswimmin
    Justkeepswimmin Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    You guys are crazy for weighing yourself day after ! LOL I would never ever. I'll probably recover this week eat only 1/2 my exercise calories until I make up how far over maintenance I was (600 cal) then weigh in next week. I've tried that before and I usually end up 'even'. This also gives time for your sodium fest to leave your body so you feel less icky.
  • ctpeace
    ctpeace Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Up 2.8 after 3 events, slacking on weekend workout and waaaay too much chocolate! Today back on track!
  • chica6578
    chica6578 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    two hot dogs, one hamburger. all had cheese and mayo, chips, sweet tea, candy galore (from my son's baskets) dunno how many spoons of potato salad. a macaroni salad with ham adn cheese and (dun dun dun ) more mayo haha. deviled eggs, cokes, pork chops. a tortilla, and dont forget dessert, cupcakes and fruit salad. i probably wont be eating more than salads and veggies for the next week ;-) lol
  • guppygirl322
    guppygirl322 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    I didn't log anything I ate yesterday. I was too scared and didn't want to know how much damage I was doing while I was doing it (and wow, I really thought I did a lot of damage). I had to weigh myself THREE TIMES this morning because I somehow managed to lose half a pound.

Go figure.
  • leap314
    leap314 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Spring Break was last week in conjunction with Easter....scale wasn't kind to me.
  • Mjlefty35
    Mjlefty35 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Love the ham as well!! Sodium definitely a kicker! I had to add a birthday party onto Easter as well with my sister in law making a homemade cake for her daugther--AWESOME! I made sure I did an extra workout for that cake but I was still way over on calories-and pretty sure a lot of the other categories as well but I believe in a cheat day--so that was my cheat day--and I don't feel guilty about it-- I loved every minute of it and i would do it again!
  • VoodooLuLu
    VoodooLuLu Posts: 636 Member
    Options
    if I tell you guys on here what i've eaten over the weekend, i'll be banned from this site... Yes it's that bad hahahaha...

but did you enjoy your weekend? Today is a new week and a new beginning - never ban you sweetie!

great weekend!!!
  • eggsmilkbread
    eggsmilkbread Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Only .5 pound up. :flowerforyou:
  • _namaste_
    _namaste_ Posts: 246
    Options
    Stayed on point with calories and the only dessert I had was two tiny mini cadbury eggs. This is a maintenance week for me though so I've had about 200 extra calories per day to play with which made things a tad easier. ;)
  • GinJon
    GinJon Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    I don't weigh in until Wednesday. Am trying to be good today and tomorrow. I went overboard big time so I am expecting a gain but hoping for a maintain. :smile: Will report back in after I weigh Wednesday.
  • mschilling
    Options
    I gave up sweets for lent and I like my sweets. 46 days without sweets. I fell off the wagon hard yesterday. Back on today. Might have gotten hit by a bus after I fell off the wagon
  • MelsAuntie
    MelsAuntie Posts: 2,833 Member
    Options
    I took my niece Mel out to Red Lobster, and actually lost weight over Easter. (Okay, Mel, so I did get on the scale just to check. Reprimand imagined and accepted. Back to weighing just once a week).
  • avababy05
    avababy05 Posts: 930 Member
    Options
    I'm up two pounds from an all you can eat brunch.

I didn't even try to break it up in my diary. Just quick added 2,000 calories to the Reeses eggs I had for breakfast.

I'm renewing my commitment to myself today.

March was a really bad month for me.
  • Citrislazer
    Citrislazer Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Guilty as charged! I gained 2.8lb in one day. Yesterday was a lost cause trying to track food. I had 2 Easter meals to be at with people who insist I must eat and try EVERYTHING they made or else I'm an ungracious guest. I think most of my weight came from over eating and too many sweets, even despite trying to eat tiny portions of everything. Some may consider my intake of sweets normal, but I normally don't eat any sweets. So, it was too many for me.

Today, I am determined to reverse yesterday's lack of control by end of this week! I got this!
  • finallydetermined
    finallydetermined Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Up 3 pounds - like most I'm sure it's that salty delicious ham - oh yeah I had bacon this weekend too! Pretty proud that I stepped on that nasty scale this morning for a reality check. Hopefully the 3 lbs will be gone by Friday!
  • Wrenbot87
    Wrenbot87 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I logged everything I ate. Saturday was horrible, yesterday wasn't too bad. I didn't gain anything, but I didn't lose anything either! Back to business as usual!