I just can't manage 1200 cats a day

Options

Replies

• LiftAllThePizzas
    LiftAllThePizzas Posts: 17,857 Member
    Options
    I was going to suggest juicing your cats, and drinking them, but someone already hit that one.

Now, I don't know if you caught the thread this past weekend. There has been some very cutting edge science published exclusively on MFP. It showed that an egg is a potential chicken, so eating an egg would result in you consuming the calories you would get from eating an entire chicken. Eggs are gametes, and so are sperm. Therefore, faux logic would predict that the same would hold true to the sperm (another gamete).

Apparently, you should eat only the male cats. Each male cat has thousands of sperm, each of which is a potential new cat. So, by eating one male cat, you also are eating all of his progeny, and can have your 1200 (if not more) all at once.
    No no no no no! You don't need to eat the whole cat. Just go to the nearest vet clinic and pick the extra testes out of the dumpster.

Be sure they are cat, and NOT dog... that would be totally gross if you ate dog balls out of the garbage!
  • magerum
    magerum Posts: 12,589 Member
    Options
    Try eating 1200 of these:

cat-bounce_zps05a8a6d2.gif
  • kim2walker
    kim2walker Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I ate way too many cats yesterday but i'm trying to claw it back today.
  • UsernameStillLoading
    UsernameStillLoading Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    f0679143-3511-45f6-b8bb-eedd52bd6940_zps891057b3.jpg
  • calibriintx
    calibriintx Posts: 1,741 Member
    Options
    I was going to suggest juicing your cats, and drinking them, but someone already hit that one.

Now, I don't know if you caught the thread this past weekend. There has been some very cutting edge science published exclusively on MFP. It showed that an egg is a potential chicken, so eating an egg would result in you consuming the calories you would get from eating an entire chicken. Eggs are gametes, and so are sperm. Therefore, faux logic would predict that the same would hold true to the sperm (another gamete).

Apparently, you should eat only the male cats. Each male cat has thousands of sperm, each of which is a potential new cat. So, by eating one male cat, you also are eating all of his progeny, and can have your 1200 (if not more) all at once.

UmpOi.gif
  • UsernameStillLoading
    Options
    Try eating 1200 of these:

cat-bounce_zps05a8a6d2.gif

I think this cat already ate 1,199 himself (herself...I can't tell). Just eat him (her) and you're good to go.
  • UsernameStillLoading
    Options

UmpOi.gif

Hm...but I don't think you're suppose to go over...
  • WRXymama
    WRXymama Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    I tend to eat hairless ones....less time to prep
  • BamaBreezeNSaltAire
    BamaBreezeNSaltAire Posts: 966 Member
    Options
    Stop bullying me about my 1200 cats! I just can't eat more than that and you are all mean for telling me too!
  • SeasideOasis
    SeasideOasis Posts: 1,057 Member
    Options
    Thats a ton of CATS!!
  • SRH7
    SRH7 Posts: 2,037 Member
    Options
    I ate way too many cats yesterday but i'm trying to claw it back today.

Good advice. I ate too many yesterday so I'm going for a big hunt through the park (followed by an afternoon nap). Should burn a few more calories.
  • HopefulLeigh
    HopefulLeigh Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    Two words:

Raspberry Catones.

Dr. Fozzy says they're the best.
  • Warchortle
    Warchortle Posts: 2,197 Member
    Options
    If bread always lands butter side down and a cat always lands on their feet what happens if you butter the back of a cat?

Does it hover?
  • ecw3780
    ecw3780 Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    I know this has been said many times before, but many of us are hear because we got fat eating plenty of cats. Just add in some of those cats you use to eat and that will help you reach your goal. You can't tell me you have only ever eaten 500 cats a day.
  • DebbieLyn63
    DebbieLyn63 Posts: 2,650 Member
    Options
    PFFFT! I eat 1200 cats... for BREAKFAST!

Just eat more calorie dense cats. Low fat cats are NOT sustainable.
  • Phoenixchichima
    Options
    rembember healthy fats help with furballs. if necessary you can try petromalt but it isnt really "eating clean"
    also I've found that while I like long hair cats, its harder to get 1200 in if many of them have long hair.
    remember to log your activity chasing them down!
  • carryingon
    carryingon Posts: 609 Member
    Options
    I keep reading everywhere that you should eat more than 1200 cats a day. But I just can't eat that many. The most I've managed is 500 and that's because it's Easter weekend.

Please tell me how you fit so many cats in?

You don't need 1200 you only need to eat one of these and you'll be good. You can trust me. I heard it on Dr. Oz
    roseairieMyfirstgifehoheNamhelpedme-.gif
  • prairiewalker
    prairiewalker Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    omg. That's a lot of litter.

LOL I think eating one cat is more than enough...
  • Phoenixchichima
    Options
    Siamese cats -- basically you only need 600 of those.

but youl'll just be hungry in an hour!
  • devil_in_a_blue_dress
    devil_in_a_blue_dress Posts: 5,214 Member
    Options
    Siamese cats -- basically you only need 600 of those.

MMRF!!! :heart:

I've never been loved by a cyclops before.

Look deeply into my eye.

The last time I you told me to do that, it spit on me.