Your inner dorkness...

Replies

• kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
    You know what else I just thought of? I love Alvin and the Chipmunks Christmas music??? Anyone else? Christmas Christmas time is here Time for....Oh well I wont do this to ya...:laugh: I'll be walking around singing it all day :bigsmile:
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    I'm such a dork...that I can't wait to see posts from Shannon and fatsis.

You really ARE a dork!! :laugh:
  • kellch
    Inner dorkiness huh??? There's so much!!!

There is a radio station here in GA that starts playing x-mas music the day after Thanksgiving... and I listen to it!!! And if they happen to not be playing it that early then I listen to my XM x-mas station which does!!! haha!!! :laugh:

Let's see... I :heart: :heart: :heart: George Michael!!! My hubby thinks I am SO DORKY for liking him! I especially love his x-mas song "Last Christmas" which my hub HATES!!! :bigsmile:

I have this crazy voice that I like to sing songs in... any song will do!!!! Haha! :noway:

I talk to myself - A LOT!!! Almost all the time.. :blushing:

I'm sure I'll think of more...

Not to worry...I talk to myself ALL THE TIME TOO!!! :bigsmile: And the scary part? Sometimes I answer myself too :bigsmile: :laugh: :laugh:
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    I'm such a dork...that I can't wait to see posts from Shannon and fatsis.

You really ARE a dork!! :laugh:

:laugh: Yeah, yeah. Truly.
  • ahaataja
    ahaataja Posts: 1
    Hi!! I'm new to the site, but I saw the discussion going and had to reply. Grease is an awesome movie...my kids and hubby run and hide when I pull out the DVD. I, too sing along with all the songs. I was so excited when at school this year (I'm a teacher) they had a Grease Day, where all the kids dressed up as characters. I took pictures...how's that for my inner dorkness.:blushing:
  • jenbar
    jenbar Posts: 1,038 Member
    15711__grease2_l.jpg

I want a coooooool rider,
    A cool, cool, cool, cool rider.
    I want a C-O-O-L R-I-D-E-R.
    I need a C-O-O-L R-I-D-E-R.
  • Adele
    Adele Posts: 159 Member
    Ok you ready for this?

I LOVE High School Musical 1 & 2. I have both DVR'd and all the songs are on my IPOD. Talk about dorky.

I cannot wait for the new Disney movie to come out this Friday - Camp Rock!
  • shorerider
    shorerider Posts: 3,817 Member
    Inner dork..let's see...hmmm

--still think John Denver was one of best singers EVER!
    --cry ever time I watch Forrest Gump
    --don't go anywhere without my computer! And have withdrawals if away from email/MFP for more than 30 minutes!
  • SoupNazi
    Do we all need to break into song?!

Your'e the one that I want, darling. Woo hoo hoo.
  • wanderinglight
    wanderinglight Posts: 1,519 Member
    My inner dork:

~ I loooove robots! I just pitched a show to Discovery Channel about robots and one of the execs in the meeting actually said "wow...I would have never thought from looking at you that you were such a geek..." *sigh* true story. I am Adventure Dork!

~ I wear socks with lingerie also.

~ My sister got me a label-maker for Christmas and now anything that isn't nailed down in my house gets labeled. I even labeled the label-maker.

~ MacGyver. Need I say more?? {{swooon}}
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Hi

I'm so dorky I like Grease 2 as well...
    I'm a girl for all seasons :)
    (anyone??)

Kim

OMG the guy who played "the cool rider" - total HUNK!!! :love: :devil: :smokin:

um ya!!! I want a C-o-o-l......R-i-d-e-r!....and I thought that loving and knowing and SINGING every song in both Grease 1 and 2 was super cool! ....that's how dorky I am :ohwell: LMBO

hugs!
  • Shannon023
    15711__grease2_l.jpg

Mercy! What a beautiful man!! sigh.gif
  • jenbar
    jenbar Posts: 1,038 Member
    My inner dork:

~ I loooove robots! I just pitched a show to Discovery Channel about robots and one of the execs in the meeting actually said "wow...I would have never thought from looking at you that you were such a geek..." *sigh* true story. I am Adventure Dork!

~ I wear socks with lingerie also.

~ My sister got me a label-maker for Christmas and now anything that isn't nailed down in my house gets labeled. I even labeled the label-maker.

~ MacGyver. Need I say more?? {{swooon}}

yup, wandering
    you're a dork!:laugh: :laugh:
    a pretty one! but a dork!:glasses:
  • mjfer123
    mjfer123 Posts: 1,234 Member
    You know what else I just thought of? I love Alvin and the Chipmunks Christmas music??? Anyone else? Christmas Christmas time is here Time for....Oh well I wont do this to ya...:laugh: I'll be walking around singing it all day :bigsmile:
    Im down with the Chipmunk Christmas album too, no worries, lol.
    ALLLVIIN
  • KrisKabob
    KrisKabob Posts: 1,250 Member
    Inner dorkiness huh??? There's so much!!!

There is a radio station here in GA that starts playing x-mas music the day after Thanksgiving... and I listen to it!!! And if they happen to not be playing it that early then I listen to my XM x-mas station which does!!! haha!!! :laugh:

Let's see... I :heart: :heart: :heart: George Michael!!! My hubby thinks I am SO DORKY for liking him! I especially love his x-mas song "Last Christmas" which my hub HATES!!! :bigsmile:

I have this crazy voice that I like to sing songs in... any song will do!!!! Haha! :noway:

I talk to myself - A LOT!!! Almost all the time.. :blushing:

I'm sure I'll think of more...

George Michael is gonna start touring this year, I soooooo wanna go!!!!

(I can live without "Wake me up before you go-go" though. :laugh: )

O' girl! I got his new album "Twenty" - I love it!!! It has all his bests on it - "Freedom", "Father Figure", "Last Christmas", "Faith", "Wake me Up Before you Go-Go", you get the idea!!! LOVE IT!!! Although I can't really get into his new stuff... I like the stuff back before he "came out"... it was more raw or something... not sure.
  • kellch
    Im down with the Chipmunk Christmas album too, no worries, lol.
    ALLLVIIN

SIMON THEODORE..DOO DOO DOO DOO DOO!! LOL....WHEWWWW!!! I AM SUCH A LOSER!!!
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • sandybuff
    sandybuff Posts: 6 Member
    Every Christmas the "Osmond Christmas Album" comes out! (hubby
    > lalala.gif

so freaking funny! I love the Osmond's Christmas album. My mom actually got it put on a cd from the original record, so we would have a couple songs by jimmy that weren't on the cd. My husband crys when I get it out, but he listens to the Back Street Boys Christmas, so his taste isn't much better. :wink:

Christmas isn't Christmas without the Osmonds!
  • KrisKabob
    KrisKabob Posts: 1,250 Member
    This George Michael...

George-Michael-Faith-66698.jpg

and this...

George-Michael-The-Faith-Tour-11463.jpg
  • Shannon023

O' girl! I got his new album "Twenty" - I love it!!! It has all his bests on it - "Freedom", "Father Figure", "Last Christmas", "Faith", "Wake me Up Before you Go-Go", you get the idea!!! LOVE IT!!! Although I can't really get into his new stuff... I like the stuff back before he "came out"... it was more raw or something... not sure.

I haven't heard any of his new stuff, but boy did I think he was a hot tamale in the "Careless Whisper" video. I cudda changed him. :wink:

{{snicker}}
  • SoupNazi
    15711__grease2_l.jpg

Mercy! What a beautiful man!! sigh.gif

Woo woo. Haven't seen Grease 2 but you can bet your britches I'm going to be renting this one soon.:love:
This discussion has been closed.