Replies

• melissan84
    melissan84 Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    SW: 171.5
    CW: 154 (water weight maybe) I went on vacation and before i was less
    GW for April: 142
    UGW: 120

How do you plan to achieve your personal goal?
    drink protein shakes and less consume less carbs. I am also exercising 6 times a week with 3 days weight training and 3 days cardio

General Weigh in dates, feel free to change to whatever days work best for you!
    Fridays sound good. That way if I eat bad in the weekend, I wont get discourage on Mondays.
    4/5:
    4/12:
    4/19:
    4/26:
    4/30:
  • katherynrodriguez
    katherynrodriguez Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Im in!

SW: 215
    CW: 214.8
    GW for April: 209
    UGW: 160

How do you plan to achieve your personal goal?
    Drink less soda, eat better and walk 3 times a week.
  • NyxariaMoon
    NyxariaMoon Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Going on vacation in May and I really need something to keep me motivated! I would love to loose 15lbs before I leave on the 19th of May, but lately I've been lacking in willpower and motivation. :( This challenge should help to keep me motivated as well as accountable.

SW: 266
    CW: 238
    GW for April: 232
    UGW: 140 (will reassess once I reach this number, I have a feeling it will be more like 130)

I plan on eating more veggies, exercising 5-6 days a week and cutting out my sweet tea. I easily cut sodas out a year ago but have had a much harder time saying goodbye to my sweet tea. =\

Good luck everyone!
  • Livin_Large
    Livin_Large Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Please add me I will join.
  • kelty412
    kelty412 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Great idea! Summer is coming!
    SW 196
    CW 194
    GW 185
    UGW 165

I'm up a few pounds from vacation so the current weight is about 4-5 lbs heavier! My change will be to stop the diet sodas and track everything.
  • StephaniePitre
    StephaniePitre Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I would love to join! This is my first MFP Challenge.

SW - 238
    CW- 228
    GW- 220
    UGW - 175-180

My goals will be to get back on tracking my foods, lay off carbs and only have whole grains, limit my soda intake back to once a week, get my exercise routine going and into overdrive!!
  • sremarie
    sremarie Posts: 37
    Options
    I've never done one of these, but it sounds awesome!

SW:165
    CW: 158.6
    GW for April: 149
    UGW: 125

How do you plan to achieve your personal goal? Keep exercising 5-6 days a week, making healthy choices(specifically eating more veggies), and drinking more water!

General Weigh in dates, feel free to change to whatever days work best for you-
    4/5:
    4/12:
    4/19:
    4/26:
    4/30:

I'm excited!
  • Katie1465
    Options
    Newbie here. Don't know what I'm doing but I will give it a go

SW 138
    CW 138
    GW 130
    UGW 130

Reduced carbs, increased gym, 2 week alcohol free (can't manage all month!)
  • bajanrosa
    bajanrosa Posts: 23
    Options
    I would love to join, I will eat less sugar and bread

SW: 260
    CW: 244.6
    GW for April: 230
    UGW: 190 (for now) then 130
  • gd34
    gd34 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I'll join! I need some extra motivation this month.

SW: 204
    CW: 194
    April GW: 188
    UGW: 140

I plan to work out 6 days a week, log everything, and really focus on responding to my body's actual hunger, not my emotions! Much easier said than done some days.
  • NanzyBoek
    NanzyBoek Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    SW: 206
    CW: 185
    GW for April: 174
    UGW: 165

How: Hit 10,000 steps every day, Im not drinking in April, Squash hopefully 3x/wk, No Dinners out,Going to try to make it to 2 spin class' a week,Pre-plan my food,Log all my food on MFP

General Weigh in dates, feel free to change to whatever days work best for you-
    4/5:
    4/12:
    4/19:
    4/26:
    4/30:
  • ravenrxx
    ravenrxx Posts: 455 Member
    Options
    Im in!!
  • QAMC123
    QAMC123 Posts: 11
    Options
    I'm in!
    Sw - 131
    Cw - 126
    April Gw - 122
    Ugw - 113

I'm going to do a better job of logging my food - the holiday threw me off!, and run at least 18 miles/week!
  • evieca
    evieca Posts: 1
    Options
    I'm in

As of April 1st:

SW: 132
    CW: 132 (I just started)
    GW (april): 125
    UGW: 120
  • CourtneyLeigh83
    CourtneyLeigh83 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone, count me in! I am a mom of two - a 5 year old girl and 1 1/2 year old son. My current weight is 175, my goal for April is to be below 170, a number I will never see again! My ultimate goal weight is around 130, I don't think I have seen that since before high school. I have been a yo-yo on the scale over the years but my motivation now is my daughter. I am a bit concerned with her weight and I want to get it under control before she is old enough to realize it or be bothered by it. I'm doing this for my family. I want my kids grow up in a healthy atmosphere where regular activity and healthy food is normal. I log everything and I try to get to the gym at least three days a week. It's tough with my husband's schedule as he works mostly evenings and my daughter is in activities almost everyday so I am not able to go to the gym as often as I would like. I do have some fitness equipment at home but I need the motivation to use it. My plan is to work out at home 2-3 days a week in addition to the 3-4 days at the gym.

Any tips for developing and sticking to a work out routine at home?
  • angie4201
    angie4201 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey everybody!
    I'd like to be a part of the April goal group!
    SW: 218
    CW: 202
    GW (April): 195
    UGW: 158

Thanks!
  • FashionableZoe
    Options
    I am getting back into the swing of things again--- kept the 11 pounds off since I started fitnesspal---- Goal for the month of April weight 170
    need to take 10 more pounds off this month
  • Mechstar
    Mechstar Posts: 7
    Options
    Count me in!

SW: 237
    CW: 210
    GW for April: 199
    UGW: 180
  • jennydoesketo
    jennydoesketo Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Let's do this!

Starting Weight: 390
    CW: 379
    GW for April: 350
    UGW: 165

I know this sounds like a lot, but I only started 3 days ago and I already lost 11 so I thought this was fairly realistic. Good luck everyone!!! :)

EDIT: Oh, and my plan is to take my dog on a 15-minute walk everyday (we have a huge backyard but he does need the exercise), drink a gallon of water a day, and stick to my meal plan!

40912602.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • farewellfatty
    farewellfatty Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    OK I will try this too!! Do we just keep posting on this same thread??

SW: well it was somewhere around 153 around Christmas time!!
    CW: 144.2 this morning
    GW: 130
    UGW: 115

How? I will track religiously which I have not been perfect at so far. I will continue my half marathon training plan. I will drink 8 glasses of water a day and plan meals ahead of time or drink slimfast in a pinch.