Nearly there 106lb gone 10lb to go ...monthly pics

Options

Replies

• ConnieAGinther
    ConnieAGinther Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! I am so happy for you.
  • Daysednconfused
    Daysednconfused Posts: 975 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job you've done!! Congratulations!
  • rebamay87
    rebamay87 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I am so inspired by this post! thank you so much for posting this! I too liked the progress pictures, makes a massive difference to see the change over time.
  • dongor83
    dongor83 Posts: 6
    Options
    fantastic result!! you look amazing.xx
  • MommaKit79
    MommaKit79 Posts: 852
    Options
    ABOLUTELY AWESOME!!!!!
  • kayla7jackson
    Options
    Wow! I am totally impressed with all yor hard work. I like that you added the struggles in there as well, it makes your story so real. I am glad you shared this with us. You are inspiring and motivating to many. Keep up the great work! You are doing an amazing job and almost at your goal weight! :) Thank you for sharing!
  • gac3shades
    gac3shades Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look great! Fantastic job! Truly an inspiration!
  • KimberlyDCZ
    KimberlyDCZ Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    beautiful!
  • bsuew
    bsuew Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    such an inspiration you have done so well!
  • AtlantaBob
    AtlantaBob Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Well done! The change in your physical appearance is amazing. How has the weight loss changed your life?
  • Shani_Shoo
    Shani_Shoo Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Oh my goodness, you have made my day. Thank you so much for sharing. This is so doable. I have done it once and will do it again but for those who have never done it you have helped them see that it is very possible if you are determined, committed, focused and most importantly patient because every day is not perfect. So inspired.
  • Go_Silly
    Go_Silly Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    What an inspiration!.....Goes to show, one that stays focused and continues the road to recovery, you CAN succeed! I applaud you on your success and for staying committed. Not an easy task to do but you did it and now are inspiring others. :smile:
  • cumbriancat
    Options
    You Look amazing! Well done!!
  • sunnyskyjb
    sunnyskyjb Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Wow, congrats!! :smile:
  • marnionamission
    Options
    Incredible!! Well done!
  • spike90
    spike90 Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    WOW you look amazing!! Congratulations on your success! You are truly an inspiration to the rest of us.
  • vtmoon
    vtmoon Posts: 3,436 Member
    Options
    First, super congratulations!

Secondly, that was a great way to lay things down, I felt like I was with you through that journey because the pictures.
  • danielhutchins
    danielhutchins Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, Suz! You are marvelous. Thanks for sharing and helping, not just me bt so many others.
  • GymAnJuice
    GymAnJuice Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    wow, even your hair looks healthier & thicker. congratulations on your hard work, you look amazing! tried to go sugar free but didn't last :( would love to see what a typical day of your food diary looks like. best of luck on the last 10lbs, you'll do it for sure!
  • newme2105
    newme2105 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    You look amazing. Thank you for sharing - very inspirational
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!