I give up. :(

Options

Replies

• lizlkbg
    lizlkbg Posts: 566
    Options
    WHOA SERIOUSLY, all these messages and people calling me a troll is annoying me. I'm like a 5-6 at best. Jesus.

5'6" IS pretty tall for a troll. I think.
  • bearwith
    bearwith Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    We all have give up moments - that is the reason we are all on this website. The thing that needs to motivate you is that for every pound you lose, you are increasing your healthy life expectancy. You are reducing your likelihood of diabetes, heart disease, joint problems and emotional disorders.

When you are feeling low and feel like giving up, end the day and start the next as a fresh one.

Good luck.
  • nightengale7
    nightengale7 Posts: 563 Member
    Options
    I want Fries from McD's, Burger with Bacon from BK, chicken from KFC and a Cappuccino Moolatte from DQ!! :flowerforyou:

I think if I ate that I would gain back all of the 11lbs I have lost :sick: :laugh:
  • runslower
    runslower Posts: 90
    Options
    Ugh. Slacker. If you're not serious about this don't even try.
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

F IT. EATING ALL OF THEM

GOOD MAN. I'M BACK AS A FANGIRL. Fangirls yell a lot. NOW PUT ON THAT BULK, CHEESEBURGER BOY!
    I NEED MORE FANGIRLS IN MY LIFE. WELCOME :DDD
  • JessieJanie
    JessieJanie Posts: 428
    Options
    Well then you better be as funny in real life. :wink:
    I'm kinda funny. :D

Well you have to be funny or put out. Your choice. :laugh:
  • Markguns
    Markguns Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    Lead, Follow or get the Hell out of the way... no time for quitters.

Go Tell The Spartans!
  • runslower
    Options
    WHOA SERIOUSLY, all these messages and people calling me a troll is annoying me. I'm like a 5-6 at best. Jesus.

You're so hot man. I'm not gay, well, I wasn't until I came into this thread and looked into those dreamy eyes.
    I do get hit on by dudes a lot. Thats all though. :(
  • runslower
    Options

You're adorable! Now shut up and accept the damn friend request! :tongue:
    But what if I am not going to keep this account long? I miss my old account and no getting it back again.
  • VoodooLuLu
    VoodooLuLu Posts: 636 Member
    Options
    I want Fries from McD's, Burger with Bacon from BK, chicken from KFC and a Cappuccino Moolatte from DQ!! :flowerforyou:

I think if I ate that I would gain back all of the 11lbs I have lost :sick: :laugh:

not if you walked to all of them :laugh:
  • ChristyRunStarr
    ChristyRunStarr Posts: 1,600 Member
    Options
    Giving up isn't allowed.
    I do what I want. :X
    NO YOU DON'T, YOU DO WHAT I WANT :devil:

Don't mess with her, she means business! :smokin:
  • runslower
    Options

5'6" IS pretty tall for a troll. I think.
    OH YOU FUNNY HUH? I will kick you in the *kitten*.
  • ThreeKeys_
    ThreeKeys_ Posts: 93 Member
    Options

You're so hot man. I'm not gay, well, I wasn't until I came into this thread and looked into those dreamy eyes.
    I do get hit on by dudes a lot. Thats all though. :(

Well I'm sorry to add to that list of men you've turned gay.

And what are you talking about? The collective sploosh over you in this thread is enough to drown Atlantis all over again.
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options

You're adorable! Now shut up and accept the damn friend request! :tongue:
    But what if I am not going to keep this account long? I miss my old account and no getting it back again.

Well fine then... now I want to give up!
  • runslower
    Options
    Well you have to be funny or put out. Your choice. :laugh:
    You at least have to buy me something more expensive than BK for me to put out. :grumble:
  • nightengale7
    nightengale7 Posts: 563 Member
    Options

not if you walked to all of them :laugh:

Touche. :smokin:
  • m76b
    m76b Posts: 1,498 Member
    Options
    awwnnn.... come here... i will buy you junk food!!!! yummmmmmmmmmmmmmy:bigsmile:
    Don't tease me. :(

*tease tease tease*
    Come-here-Quinn.gif

I have a big mac! :bigsmile:
    damn... lunch time:explode: :grumble: :angry: :mad: :devil: :noway: :grumble:
  • runslower
    Options
    Don't mess with her, she means business! :smokin:
    I ain't scurred.
  • thisdarkpassenger
    thisdarkpassenger Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Geez, all these women swooning over a guy just because he is "pretty"...ridiculous. Maybe you should all stop flirting with an avatar and go flirt with the real men in your lives. I thought guys were like dogs in heat, these posters make it seem like it's the other way around.
  • runslower
    Options
    Well fine then... now I want to give up!
    Don't be sad. I am deciding if I want to be active again. I hate the drama though. :(
  • zombiegirl1313
    zombiegirl1313 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    go for the gusto and add a few jager bombs with the mcdonalds! if your gonna give up... make it count! LOL and an apple pie