Nearly there 106lb gone 10lb to go ...monthly pics

Options

Replies

• JennC831
    JennC831 Posts: 631 Member
    Options
    You look AMAZING!!! Your hard work has definitely paid off!!!
  • lessofkimberly
    lessofkimberly Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    You look so wonderful. I can't wait to pull some of my old photos and really compare. I have been at a blockaide again. I really need to tighten it up. If I were doing maintenance it would be all good, but I have 40 more to go and it is harder then the first 90. Always the best!
  • 1KiwiChick
    1KiwiChick Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    Great job!! It's fun watching you shrink :bigsmile:
    Haha :laugh: its funny you say that because i thought i had made a huge transformation in november 2011!! and yet it was nothing compared to the difference now. Sometimes i look in the mirror and think "who are you??" im a fitness nut now so even when i get to my goal weight i will find a fitness goal to focus on instead.
  • silmarilliane
    silmarilliane Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    oh MY god,you look amazing. (i am so jealous of your will power)
  • 1KiwiChick
    Options
    Thankyou all for your comments. Part of what keeps me driven and motivated to succeed even on the hard weeks is knowing my MFP family is counting on me to help motivate and inspire them!!! i hope my story is proof to you all that this CAN be done and that MFP is the best place to do it! always be encouraging and supportive to your pals on here as they can be instrumental in your success. Thanks to you all and please if you think i can help support you or you need an encouraging pal feel free to send me a friend request. Be sure to add a quick note about yourself so i know who im adding :) thanks again and go hard!!!
  • Alta2000
    Alta2000 Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    Can I just ask what was your diet-daily calories and exercise?
  • loadsandloads
    loadsandloads Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    you look awesome! great inspiration!

:flowerforyou:
  • CoffeeNBooze
    CoffeeNBooze Posts: 966 Member
    Options
    oh wow, you look like a completely different person!!! Well done on your hard work, this is what dedication can do! And you paced yourself and went through inevitable slipups. Doesn't happen over night, all!
  • MEKAMEK08
    MEKAMEK08 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    GREAT JOB!!!!!!:smile:
  • Sactown900
    Sactown900 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    GREAT job. You and your family must be very proud.
  • chm2616
    chm2616 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    You have done a fantastic job!!!! Keep up the great work!!!!
  • 1KiwiChick
    Options
    Can I just ask what was your diet-daily calories and exercise?
    Hi , sure .... my cals started at about 1650 but by early this year had dropped to 1250 on MFP's automatic tally. I do crazy workouts 6x week of between 600-1200 cals burned and my weight loss got stuck. I upped my cals to 1480 and started eating some of my exercise cals to have a net cal intake of at least 400 if I can. This worked ! Hope this helps. feel free to PM me if youd like any further ideas.
  • XXbrendaXX
    XXbrendaXX Posts: 169
    Options
    You look amazing!! Look where all your hard work has gotten you! Congrats!! :flowerforyou:
  • 1KiwiChick
    Options
    You look amazing!! Look where all your hard work has gotten you! Congrats!! :flowerforyou:
    Thankyou :smile: looks like you've done amazing work as well !
  • jperdue85
    jperdue85 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic, well done! You are a shining, bright star of inspiration for so many of us. Keep up the phenomenal work. Big hi-five from Texas! :)
  • geekpryncess
    geekpryncess Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    You have done amazing, so motivating! I am going to try to go sugar free too, because that is my kryptonite and I'm tired of stumbling. Keep up the good work, and thanks for sharing your story!
  • determinedbutlazy
    determinedbutlazy Posts: 1,941 Member
    Options
    Living proof that if you take the time and dedicate yourself, amazing things happen. Well done, you, you look amazing.
  • Hopelessone
    Hopelessone Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Amazing! You look great, thank you for sharing I really needed some motivation :)
  • brendae61
    brendae61 Posts: 44
    Options
    What a inspiration! You look fantastic! Congrats!
  • TheycallmeHotDonna
    TheycallmeHotDonna Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    FABULOUS FABULOUS JOB!!! You look amazing, good on you!! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!