5'6/5'7 women results please share

Options

Replies

• starfinale
    starfinale Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    On the left I was 30 years old and about 340 pounds. On the right, I am 46 and about 135-140 pounds. I'm 5'7".

34fa2bd8-b0f2-42c9-93d3-fe8f8d02f209_zps077cd5f0.jpg

amazing! I just want to cry!
  • starfinale
    starfinale Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    I look to people my height for motivation! love these ladies!!
  • Lisa760
    Lisa760 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    On the left I was 30 years old and about 340 pounds. On the right, I am 46 and about 135-140 pounds. I'm 5'7".

34fa2bd8-b0f2-42c9-93d3-fe8f8d02f209_zps077cd5f0.jpg

This sparks some serious motivation!! Congrats, you look amazing!
  • hselby87
    hselby87 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I am 5'7" and 25 years young. I started at 310 lbs and I weigh 255 now. I still have a long way to go, just sharing my success this far.

47b30737-78da-4953-b627-0836ca53f3a5.jpg
  • kegbail
    kegbail Posts: 47
    Options
    I've got my before....now I'm working on getting to my "after." Great job everyone. Very inspirational!
  • kegbail
    Options
    Wow Laura8603! You look fantastic. I'm sure you've been asked this a lot of times, but HOW did you do it? What type of exercise, eating plan, etc. ?
  • eonaxon
    eonaxon Posts: 3
    Options
    WOW! You've radically improved your silhouette already! Keep up the hard work. You will not regret it. You're lucky to have such great proportions since as you reduce your figure will look more and more awesome.
  • Lupercalia
    Lupercalia Posts: 1,857 Member
    Options
    Congratulations--you all look great! :flowerforyou:
  • healthyfitjenn
    healthyfitjenn Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Wow, this is great - so motivating!!!
  • Skinny625
    Skinny625 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    You all look incredible and very inspirational. Thanks for sharing :flowerforyou:
  • LadyT1190
    LadyT1190 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Before and after pic on the side
    SW: 298
    CW: 216
    24/26 now 16 but are too big in the waist
    just purchased my first 8/10 dress.
  • JGainingHealth
    JGainingHealth Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    At the risk of being thought of weirdly, I want to post my success story in the opposite direction...

I am recovered from anorexia. It's been a long, hard road, and I still have really tough mental days, but I'm proud of how much I've overcome and the health I have restored. MFP has been so helpful for me so I can keep myself in check to make sure that I'm getting enough nutrition, and the accountability of my open diary helps. In the first two pictures, I was 79lbs and 94lbs... those were taken 5-6 years ago. The last two I am between 120-125. Now that I'm maintaining, I rarely weigh myself - I gauge it by how my clothes fit. I haven't looked at these pictures side by side until now... it really makes me see how good health looks on me!

1-horz-horz.jpg
  • totustuusmaria
    totustuusmaria Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    8PL2ECd.png

cd1vGVZ.png

MORE RECENT

tdtvocv.png
  • Alta2000
    Alta2000 Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    At the risk of being thought of weirdly, I want to post my success story in the opposite direction...

I am recovered from anorexia. It's been a long, hard road, and I still have really tough mental days, but I'm proud of how much I've overcome and the health I have restored. MFP has been so helpful for me so I can keep myself in check to make sure that I'm getting enough nutrition, and the accountability of my open diary helps. In the first two pictures, I was 79lbs and 94lbs... those were taken 5-6 years ago. The last two I am between 120-125. Now that I'm maintaining, I rarely weigh myself - I gauge it by how my clothes fit. I haven't looked at these pictures side by side until now... it really makes me see how good health looks on me!

1-horz-horz.jpg
    You look great and happy.
  • kegbail
    Options
    8PL2ECd.png

cd1vGVZ.png

MORE RECENT

tdtvocv.png

You look Amazing! I love seeing all these "results!"
  • JGainingHealth
    Options

1-horz-horz.jpg
    You look great and happy.

Thank you :)

totustuusmaria - you look radiant!
  • jtempalski
    Options

Great success story for sure!! Being healthy definitely looks good on you :-)
  • JGainingHealth
    Options

Thanks! :) I've never been public about my recovery in that way before so I appreciate the support!
  • soldiergrl_101
    soldiergrl_101 Posts: 2,205 Member
    Options

Thanks! :) I've never been public about my recovery in that way before so I appreciate the support!

Im so proud of you!!! I was balemic throughout all of high school and it wasnt until my mother sat down with me because of how scared she was that I was able to recover. You look so beautiful I hope you get over your struggles like I did
  • GURLEY_GIRL3
    GURLEY_GIRL3 Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    8PL2ECd.png

cd1vGVZ.png

MORE RECENT

tdtvocv.png

YOU LOOK AWESOME!! GREAT JOB
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!