30 Day Shred - Before ready to be an after

Options

Replies

• carriehopp
    carriehopp Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I am starting the 30 day shred on Monday... can't wait! I have very similar starting stats to yours, hopefully we will both have great end results as well. And it made me chuckle a bit to see that you plan to do the Body Revolution as a reward if you stick to the 30 day shred. I have been reading reviews over and over on the Body Revolution, and told myself to first do this 30 days and see if I can stick to it -then I am good to go forward with body revolution! Here is to 30 days shred followed by 90 days of body revolution!
  • erojoy
    erojoy Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    UPDATE!!!!

Starting Day 10 today - So it's level 2 time.

I meant I was starting day 11! But I'm sure you knew what I meant. I did a full 10 days level one. Level 2 is EVIL!! Haha Jillian went crazy! I can barely do any of the moves but I'm trying my best.
    Where did the inch come off from? BTW- you're doing great!! The 30ds is awesome!

Thank you for your interest. That was a pretty lame change. See below:

207.4lbs 3-14-2013

Waist - 40in(right under belly button)
    Bust - 38in
    Hips - 46.25in (widest part)
    Thighs - 28 (right)
    Biceps - 13 in

8586121916_d8f84a824f.jpg

206.6lbs 3-23-2013

Waist - 40in(right under belly button) (-0.0")
    Bust - 37.5in (-0.5")
    Hips - 46in (widest part) (-0.25")
    Thighs - 27.75in (right) (-0.25")
    Biceps - 12.75in (not flexed) (-0.25")

Total: -0.8lbs -1.25 inches

8586121856_9e1702a49f.jpg

I was sad that there was no movement in my waist, and I have huge soccer legs that I'm trying to lean out. *grumble grumble* lol

*note: Many mistakes on my photos. The date of the first photo is 03-13-2013, and my math was wrong 1.25" gone YESSSSSSSS! Above is the correct info. I think working out with Jillian has jumbled my brain.
  • erojoy
    Options
    Erojoy, thank you for starting this thread. You are an inspiration. Keep up the great work. I bought 30DS about a year ago and used it for a few days. Now that I am back on my healthy lifestyle journey, I am motivated by you to do the 30DS again, but stick to it.

THAT IS AWESOME! Honestly this was one of my favorite things to read and reenergized me to work through level 2 it's hard but it makes me feel powerful even when I'm muddling through.
  • MissE4410
    MissE4410 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Erojoy, thank you for starting this thread. You are an inspiration. Keep up the great work. I bought 30DS about a year ago and used it for a few days. Now that I am back on my healthy lifestyle journey, I am motivated by you to do the 30DS again, but stick to it.

THAT IS AWESOME! Honestly this was one of my favorite things to read and reenergized me to work through level 2 it's hard but it makes me feel powerful even when I'm muddling through.

I love that you're about 3 days ahead of me and seeing results! I am doing day 8 level 1 today :) Your posts are so positive. Thanks for the motivation!
  • erojoy
    Options
    LEVEL 2 DAY 5 (Day 15 of 30DS)

I hate you until it's over, but thank you Jillian.

8594581615_568772c49e.jpg
  • rahlpn
    rahlpn Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    Great job! You are gonna HATE Jillian in level 3!! Hahahaaha, she is EVIL with all her jumping around and planks and such, be prepared, lol.
    I'm on level 3 day 5, thought I was gonna die on day 1 of L3, but it gets a bit, a BIT easier each day, can't wait to share my results and take my measurements!!
    Good luck to you, you are doing awesome.
    P.S. I've got some pics like that, and a pic of my mat, covered in sweat drops and a puddle of sweat from level 3, woot woot!
  • zeprose
    zeprose Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    You can do this! 30DS is really working. You'll see big changes at the end of the 30 day.But if you really want to see them, u've to stick to it! When u lose ur motivation, think about results and how hard u work till that time.
  • sarahertzberger
    sarahertzberger Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    I'm currently on day 3 level 1 can't wait to see the changes!!
  • twoss9112
    twoss9112 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    I have lost 18 lbs doing the shred and 6 week six pack. It swear by the Jillian Michael's videos, she is so motivating and the best part is, they work!!

She anti-motivates me, but I get so annoyed by her that I'm hell bent on doing it in SPITE of her. HA! I get a kick out of cussing her out. Hey whatever gets you moving, right? Haha
  • erojoy
    Options
    So I'm going to a huge disappointment to you guys. I've gained!!! I have been eating healthy and doing the workouts daily. I have no idea why but my body sucks. I feel exhausted and not in the least bit stronger, but I don't want to quit. 10 more days hopefully my body wakes up. Here are my update photos:

8614483749_565cfab21f.jpg

Previous
    8586121856_9e1702a49f.jpg

First
    8586121916_d8f84a824f.jpg

***sigh***
  • MissE4410
    MissE4410 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Are you kidding!! You look SO MUCH MORE TONED! Don't be down on yourself!! Your body is building muscle which looks SO much better than fat, and your body WILL lose fat if you keep going:) DONT give up. Everyone has those times where their body hits a plateau for a little while. I can see serious changes in your tone.
  • dobberloon
    dobberloon Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Do you need to buy anything other than the video to do this?
  • I_Will_End_You
    I_Will_End_You Posts: 4,397 Member
    Options
    Do you need to buy anything other than the video to do this?

Some hand weights (I'd say 3-5 lbs) and a mat.
  • happynmontana
    happynmontana Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 2 week one as well. Side lunges... WOW! I'm also doing Medifast and just now using the 30ds to incorporate fitness. I look forward to seeing your results!
  • jess_goobie
    jess_goobie Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I just ordered the 30DS and will start as soon as it gets here. I will take pics and do measurments before too. I think the pics are the best to see your change. I just did her kettle bell workout and liked it. I have a hurt ankle right now so took it easy, I have a 5k to run on sunday so hoping it will be better by then. You are doing great keep it up!!!
  • danilynn2
    danilynn2 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    You are doing amazing and look more toned than your starting pics.
    I am on Level 3-Day 5 (which I will do after work) and I am seeing a lot of toning difference, but not weight.
  • enkennon
    enkennon Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Bump... YOU CAN DO THIS!
  • MrsWanland
    MrsWanland Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I am on L1D9 and am already starting to feel better and my belly is not as bloated and puffy as it was. Feel free to friend me and we can follow eachother's progress together :)
  • Sweet_Gurl_Next_Door
    Sweet_Gurl_Next_Door Posts: 735 Member
    Options
    my before picture is my main picture

starting weight (before 30 day shred) 176 pounds

measurements

chest 41 1/2

waist 37 1/4
    hips 47

thighs 28

I am 4 days in we can do this
  • shred_me_up
    shred_me_up Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    yay im excited for you :D eat right and stick with it, you'll def see results :) i suggest throwing in 6 week to six pack abs if you ever feel you need a bit more!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!