30 Day Shred - Before ready to be an after

Options
12346»

Replies

• rahlpn
    rahlpn Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    Stick with it! You will see change! I have 2 days left and I feel amazing, and I've lost 11 lbs!
  • stepheatscake
    stepheatscake Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    I'm excited for you because I KNOW you can do it. And if you have the right diet you're results will be that much more awesome :) You can have any body you want!
  • carrieallen16
    carrieallen16 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I am getting ready to start the 30 Day SHRED I am so excited.
  • lilncbrat
    lilncbrat Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Day 4 and eating primo healthy. I feel great but it's still so tiring and my calves.....oh wow. Lol I need to start getting to the gym to do a few other things. Am going to a healthy and fitness expo in the morning with a friend hopefully I'll pick up some new tips. My goal is to make it through 30 days straight and if I do it reward myself with Jillian's 90 day body revolution. Any of u guys try that?

There is a review of the Body Revoloution on YOU TUBE. We had some people here to review it and said that it was Jillians only terrible DVD. They hated the camera angles and if you look at the review you will see what they mean. If I were you, I would go with Jeanette Jenkins Bikini Body. You can break it down and do a portion at a time, but over time....you really start to see a difference in your endurance and your body. I JUST MIGHT put a bikini on my 41 yo body this year. NO REALLY!
  • salemat
    salemat Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Just finished my first "Shred Day" too :)
    Have fun!
  • bluurgg
    bluurgg Posts: 2
    Options
    Don't be discouraged - stick with it! I just finished day 4 at level 1. I am trying to focus less on the scale, and more just on the feeling of accomplishment! :smile:
  • lindaw66
    lindaw66 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    You all are very motivating, especially SJackson, you look awesome and if you can do it at 49, I can do this at 46. I just can't stay consistant with anything, but I need to stop making excuses and just face the reality that I will have to exercise everyday along with eating right to see any changes. I should be able to committ to 30 days. I think I'll check this out on You Tube. Keep updating us!
  • erojoy
    erojoy Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    Hi guys thanks. I have 6 days left. I took the last three days off because my body is exhausted. I stopped being able to do push-ups and my back and shoulders are painfully sore and cramped. I hope to do a workout tonight, but I think I over trained. I also decided I'm not doing BODY REVOLUTION after this. I'm going o instead workout 4 days a week and mix it up between Yoga, SPiN, JM videos, and running. These are all things I love, well except for running, and will keep me motivated. BUT I will still post my final results. Thank you for all of your help!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!