They cut my head open, your excuse is invalid!

Options

Replies

• Penelope2738
    Penelope2738 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Wow. Thank you so much for sharing, that is quite a journey. I hope you have a full recovery, and the best health in 2013. Good luck and God bless you
  • ambernbarrier
    ambernbarrier Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Wow, thank you for your story. That is so inspiring.
  • abrandnewme18
    Options
    thank you so much for sharing! :)

how did the post-op visit go?
  • Gailtdoa
    Gailtdoa Posts: 9
    Options
    Very inspiring!!!! Thank you for sharing!!!!
  • JHB2011
    JHB2011 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    you are phenomenal! <3 amazing job
  • Shikonneko
    Shikonneko Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    I'm definitely a lurker around the success board... but I had to stop and say... I might actually be a little jealous. Your willpower and tenacity in the face of something that overwhelming... I've cried and given up over less. Props to you; you'll do and be whatever you want in life. :heart:
  • lieselLalor
    lieselLalor Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Dawners98
    Dawners98 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I didn't read all 10 pages of comments, so someone may have already said it, but I'd even bet that your weight loss helped your surgery go more smoothly, or at least allowed less strain on your body. Kudos to you and your continued success!
  • tmoyer1209
    tmoyer1209 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    WOW! You are an amazing woman, and if you can maintain, and lose, any excuse I try to come up with is invalid! Thank you! You have kinda kicked me in the butt, and I need that time to time! I hope all stays well with you!
  • mightdomightnot
    mightdomightnot Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    what an amazing lesson in hope over adversity....so glad you've come through this and thanks for taking the time to share this with us x
  • lithezebra
    lithezebra Posts: 3,670 Member
    Options
    You are looking fabulous! (I can really tell in the bigger pictures.)
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    Yay! Thanks SO much for all of the new replies! I feel a little weird pimping out my own thread in others, but seriously, someone complaining about how the pictures look is ridiculous, when it's the story that they tell that is important. My house looks like a turd right now because I've spend the last 6 weeks recovering from brain surgery! That said...I have been cleaning today and will be tomorrow and I do it happily because I am now capable again!
  • tekwriter
    tekwriter Posts: 923 Member
    Options
    Great message.
  • dawndw
    dawndw Posts: 203
    Options
    :heart: You are amazing and thanks so much for posting this. I am so happy your surgery went well :smile:
  • lowpro1983
    lowpro1983 Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

love this story!!! thanks for sharing!!

you are so awesome!:smile:
  • j75j75
    j75j75 Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    You're a very strong woman. I had brain surgery myself last August. It's a tough road. But you look like you are doing well :)
  • Cherity7852
    Options
    Very inspiring story! So glad that you're feeling better
  • Gracie1214
    Gracie1214 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    you are amazing and next time I feel like moaning about something petty I shall think of you :flowerforyou:
  • Gordon_L
    Gordon_L Posts: 4,475 Member
    Options
    My goodness, as I started reading your posts and looking at your photos, I was thinking to myself what great persistence you had regarding your goals and what fantastic results you had achieved , not knowing at the time what was in store for you from a medical standpoint. I'd just like to say that you set a great example for all of us that are striving to reach goals and get healthier. I'm so happy that the MRI revealed what the problem was and that it looks as though you came through with flying colors. Thanks so much for sharing and if you'd like to request me as a friend, I would be greatly honored. :flowerforyou:
  • mgbasu
    mgbasu Posts: 1
    Options
    Thanks for sharing your inspiring life story! It 'IS'great to have your life back in place. I had a very bad time too, last summer, in the hospital with a very small procedure that went so wrong that I ended up spending the rest of my summer in the hospital, missing death very closely. So I understand your thoughts and feelings very well. And also how important and precious life is. I have just joined MFP and want to make sure that I loose all those unwanted pounds and lead a very healthy and happy life that God gave back to me to enjoy.
    :smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!