Replies

• CheriLMT
    CheriLMT Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    i like soggy cereal
    yum...soggy fruit loops
  • CarlaChalk78
    Options
    I am terrified of moths :O When I was younger if one landed on me I even used to faint ... not so much fainting now but I freak out still ><
  • skinnytayy
    skinnytayy Posts: 459
    Options
    i have not met a chocolate i did not like

I'd think it'd be more strange if you DID meet a chocolate that you didn't like. :laugh:
  • hadlam83
    hadlam83 Posts: 140
    Options
    Dead hair makes me physically sick, I write with my left hand and draw with my right, I got my hair dyed for the first time when I was 11 due to being VERY grey!!
  • xLexa
    xLexa Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    I dream about things before I actually find out about them. When someone is sick or has died I usually know before I get the call.
  • Cait_Sidhe
    Cait_Sidhe Posts: 3,150 Member
    Options
    I was born with misshapen bones.
  • Kaasie1
    Kaasie1 Posts: 25
    Options
    I used to be a cutter but I have gotten help and havent done it in months :)
  • prettydragonfly
    Options
    I play soccer every Saturday and not for an all girl team haha
  • prettydragonfly
    Options
    I have a supernumerary nipple.

How cool is that ! If you were my guy I would have special ' peep nip ' tops made for you so you could proudly display it ~ maybe with a lil bit of glitter for evening wear : )
  • soundasleepx
    Options
    I have to drink hot drinks with a spoon, like they're soup. Only a teaspoon though. I'm doing it now with my green tea - everyone thinks I'm ever so weird!
  • upgetupgetup
    upgetupgetup Posts: 749 Member
    Options
    when any attempt at public speaking my voice audibly shakes, my entire body visibly trembles, i break out in hives, turn bright red, become light headed, splotchy vision - just your average horrible (oxymoron much?) panic attack, y'know.

Everything you've said, except for the splotchy vision, used to happen to me in front of crowds (but I did have a ridiculous lip twitch). Lots & lots of practice made it go away :)

I went on a holiday once, aged 16. Spent all of my first day on the beach. Gave myself such bad heat stroke I went delusional. Was annoyed my friends failed to heed my warnings about the Smurf attack on its way.

Yeah, also curious about the nipple on the milk line!
  • DrenRigs
    DrenRigs Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    Im a weapon that can destroy anything in sight and nobody knows it :bigsmile:
  • ericaknight95
    ericaknight95 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I have had horrendous night terrors since I was born.
  • SquidgySquidge
    SquidgySquidge Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    I count pretty much everything but specifically words and letters.
    So for example, if someone sends me a birthday card I will count every word and letter in it as I'm reading it and I can do it super fast.

There are certain numbers I don't like and if everything adds up to one of those numbers, I get pretty annoyed.

I also have to add up ANY numbers I see ANYWHERE, number plates when I'm driving, prices in the supermarket, all the numbers of credit card details I'm given at work, the list goes on.

If an ad comes on the TV with a phone number and it changes before I'm done adding up, it really p's me off :laugh:
  • Cait_Sidhe
    Cait_Sidhe Posts: 3,150 Member
    Options
    Im a weapon that can destroy anything in sight and nobody knows it :bigsmile:
    I'm becoming one.
  • squatsandlipgloss
    squatsandlipgloss Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    I have misophonia - a hatred of sounds and bodily movements. If someone taps their foot, my blood pressure rises and I want to break their ankle. When someone constantly clicks their pen during class or wherever, I want to smash their faces in. When my heater makes a ticking sound at night, I will not sleep but want to kill someone.

Also, at one point in my life (ca 5 years ago), I was friends with AJ from Backstreet Boys. Hung out with him and Nick, a lot.
  • rainghirl
    rainghirl Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Hmmmm....I'm the only person I know in present day that almost died during child birth. I actually coded during the birth of my oldest son.

You're not alone, one of my friends had pre-eclampsia and nearly died - she had to have an emergency caesarian and her baby was born prematurely.
  • writetomab
    writetomab Posts: 226
    Options
    mmmmm.... well I do have a phobia of fish! In tanks they are fine... its more when I am swimming in the sea etc. Saying that I have always wanted to go shark diving! :smile:
  • gerard54
    gerard54 Posts: 1,107 Member
    Options
    I can swim faster than I can run...
  • jjski88
    jjski88 Posts: 24
    Options
    I had a fear of dying for quite some time, anytime I would look in the mirror or think about death I would get very anxious and start freaking out. Oh great, I just did it to myself, now I'm starting to think about death and freaking out. Just kidding, but it did take me awhile to get over that feeling.