Littlest Losers (Week 1)

Options

Replies

• shannahrose
    shannahrose Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    its FRIDAY!!! STILL at 151.

GAH! it was down to 149 on monday, but must be retaining water or somethin'. Anyway, got in more than 8 glasses all week and consistently exercised for more than 30 mins each day. Maybe the results will show next week???

happy weigh in day!
  • FitChickBritt
    FitChickBritt Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Weighed in at 121 this morning!
  • RooMcDermott
    RooMcDermott Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    WooHoo everyone so far!!!!

I weighed in at 138.8 (down 1.2 lbs!!!!) The scale is finally moving!

Finished my Level 2 of 30DS last night, will move onto Level 3 today!
  • carilyn39
    carilyn39 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    friday scale results 149.2. didn't lose but I had a binge day and had to work my way down from 152. now i just have to resist the urge to go crazy this weekend. one thing i have going for me to remain motivated is I am doing a 5K on the forth. am going to try and run it but i fear i will end up walking it. which is better then not doing it at all.
  • princesspurple
    Options
    I am up to 141 from 138! I did Insanity, I ran, though it is that time of the month! Next week=weightloss
  • an94
    an94 Posts: 3
    Options
    only at 108.5 from 109... though, when I look back at my sodium intake for the week, it was way too high - and i did kind of eat late last night, so that might explain it. next week will probably show the results.
  • mshay05
    mshay05 Posts: 229 Member
    Options

GAH! it was down to 149 on monday, but must be retaining water or somethin'. Anyway, got in more than 8 glasses all week and consistently exercised for more than 30 mins each day. Maybe the results will show next week???

happy weigh in day!

Hey I am in the same boat! 151 this morning hoping to be under 150 by next week!! I was down to 148 a week ago. :devil: (stupid tom)

Good luck everyone and have a happy 4th!
  • shannahrose
    Options

happy weigh in day!

Hey I am in the same boat! 151 this morning hoping to be under 150 by next week!! I was down to 148 a week ago. :devil: (stupid tom)

let's bust it this week and celebrate next weekend for being under 150! i have a bridal shower next weekend and would love to show off my new slimmer look then!
  • mshay05
    mshay05 Posts: 229 Member
    Options

happy weigh in day!

let's bust it this week and celebrate next weekend for being under 150! i have a bridal shower next weekend and would love to show off my new slimmer look then!

Sounds perfect!!! I have my first fitting for my wedding gown next week and I want to look great in it!! :bigsmile: We can do this!!! I'm cheering you on! :drinker:
  • RooMcDermott
    RooMcDermott Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I need to stay on task this weekend so that I don't negate all of my hard work from the past week. Great job to everyone!!!!:flowerforyou:
  • iRun4wine
    iRun4wine Posts: 5,126
    Options
    I'm down to 155.8 from 158 this week, so I lost 2.2 pounds! :bigsmile:
  • lobster888
    lobster888 Posts: 861 Member
    Options
    Still at 130, but not a gain so I am happy. I have been losing for the last couple of weeks so I thought it might be slowing up a little. I sure hope I don't hit a plateau like last time.... Next Friday!!! Also I just started phase 2 of South Beach on Monday so maybe my body is getting used to adding some carbs back. But I will push forward and do this with you guys.
  • MacguyverMommy
    MacguyverMommy Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Whats is our goal for this week? maybe 8 glasses of water, and 45 min work out a day?
    or maybe 8 glasses of water, 30-45 minute work out and eat 5 servings of fruit/veggies (total) a day?
    I think we should incorporate a nutritious goal. Working out is easy-peasy :laugh:
  • schnarfo
    schnarfo Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    whoooo as of this morning I am 111.4 :) nearly there girlies!
  • shagybear33
    shagybear33 Posts: 272
    Options
    Good morning everyone!!

Congratulations to everyone who lost or stayed the same!! Way to go!!

I stayed the same again!! UGH!! LOL!! But I did have a day or two where I ate a bit more than I should have!! Hahha. I made the water and exercise goals though and am feeling great!!

I think the nutritional goal and water goal is a great idea too!
  • foxyforce
    foxyforce Posts: 3,078 Member
    Options
    hey, i am still at 145 this week. i don't want to weigh in until next week!

i am down for whatever challenge. i think we should keep it simple as well...that just my opinion. so nutrition challenge and exercise challenge. it can be something like 'try a new exercise for the week' and 'eat your veggies everyday'. etc

when a new thread is made, can someone please post it in here.
  • monkeysmum
    monkeysmum Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    i like the idea more exercise what if we increase that by 10minutes each week?? so this weeks was 30 next 40 then 50 and so on
    definately in with the 5 a day altho thats one i do plus more everyday but water i struggled past 2 days so def still need that
  • chelseap891
    Options
    I was 126. I'm now 124! Woohoo! 6 lbs lost total!
  • shannahrose
    Options
    wow we had some awesome successes this week! congratulations!!!

next weeks' challenge... i like the 40 mins of exercise daily and 5 servings of fruits & veggies combined. i usually end up around 3 or 4, so this will really motivate m to eat more of the things that are good for us! (plus, it'll help with fiber)

that's my 2 cents :drinker: :drinker:

happy holiday weekend! make healthy choices! :bigsmile:
  • kath711
    kath711 Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    Down 1/2 pound, i'll take it!!

Water: On glass 4 so still have some more to do.

Exercise: Ran 45 minutes this morning.

Have a great 4th of July weekend!!