girls with tattoos

Options

Replies

• Wannabeachday
    Wannabeachday Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I am on a wait list for my half sleeve :) can't freaking wait!!!!!!!
  • zoeysasha37
    zoeysasha37 Posts: 7,089 Member
    Options
    My husband is a tattoo artist, so this list could get kinda long,but will only mention my larger pieces
    1 vines and ivy around lower back ,wraps around front to hip bones
    2 tops of my feet, large bright flowers
    3 my sons name wrapped in more ivy up ankle
    4 my husband Name across shoulder blades
    5 my left thigh, snake wraps around thigh
  • Kerry_R
    Kerry_R Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Balls, didn't work.... will try again later.

I have a backpiece of a Chinese Goddess and a half sleeve of a rooster (my daughter was born in the year of the rooster... it's not because I really like chickens) :smile:

You might just be able to see it in my avatar picture.
  • legaleaglemomma
    Options
    I have my daughter's name tattooed on my left shoulder with a four leaf clover.
  • fitfreakymom
    fitfreakymom Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    bump
  • FireEngineRedHead
    FireEngineRedHead Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    Peace sign on my hip
    "Give Peace a Chance" on my foot
    Treble cleft behind my ear
    Unfinished outline of an octopus on my other foot.
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym Posts: 5,573 Member
    Options
    left front hip: hibiscus with a small butterfly, middle of back: cross with wings for loved ones who have passed and right ribs: a heart with my kids names spelled into it.
  • petersonabt
    petersonabt Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    Hey imam girl with tattoos ;) lol

PhotoGrid_1364522209924_zps9e969152.jpg
  • sexylonglegs
    Options
    I have six:
    one on each wrist
    back
    hip
    top of foot
    back of neck
  • Scarlett_Belle
    Scarlett_Belle Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Two roses that look real, a dragonfly tattoo that looks like a birthmark, and an arabic symbol all done on my right shoulder blade more soon to be added. . .
  • iFeelBrandNew
    iFeelBrandNew Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    "freebird" right under my collarbone (mostly because you can actually SEE my collar bones now...) on the left side. because lynard skynard is the ****, and freebird reminds me of my mama
  • missymakayla
    missymakayla Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    Right leg, flower w/ dragon fly
  • starbab311
    starbab311 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Tramp Stamp : Tribal Butterfly
    Right Ribs : 6 flying fish
    Left Ribs : 6 paw prints
    Right Thigh : Mermaid
    Left Thigh : A massive original piece consisting of a black & white female face and her thoughts *all colorful cartoonish drawings*
    A secret one that very few see and no exist!!!!!!!

I love my ink!!!!!!
  • MizTerry
    MizTerry Posts: 3,763 Member
    Options
    I have one, it's a rose with an arrow through it, blood drop off the tip of the arrow. "USN" over the top, "Teresa" underneath.
  • BlakeKellyD
    BlakeKellyD Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Between my shoulder blades going down my spine I have 3 connected hearts...& I told the guy make sure I can add more to it later in case we have more kids....well, a week later I found out I was pregnant...there was no way to add another heart. So, since there are no names, big one is daddy, middle one is older brother, little one is younger.....if we split, big one is me. :-)

I also have 'Nerf' tattooed on my right foot. That's what my brother & I call each other & he's currently across the country, stationed in Cali, were from Maine...it's the hardest damn thing I've ever had to deal with, aside from my oldest having seizures of course. He's my best friend..he actually told me 2 nights ago, when he comes home on leaves I am the 1 person he cannot surprise because I'd probably be hospitalized from the shock, haha! We've even surprised my mom, but he's scared to surprise me. :-P

Will be getting more. Want my boys names on the inside of my wrists. I also either want 2 birds behind each ear, or 2 connected anchors behind each ear. I am also getting the browning deer, in a heart shape, buck & doe on my left foot. Then adding to Nerf...but gotta figure out what I want. Debated getting 'Hukuna Matata' on my heels...I saw it on Pinterest & that's something my sis & I would do! :-P
  • RenCara
    RenCara Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    I have a tramp stamp, which I hate. I never should have listened to my ex when he suggested I get it there. And I have one on the top of my foot.
  • imchicbad
    imchicbad Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    Here's one of my favourites. My cousin can't take a picture for me to save his life :laugh: sorry about the dry back too :noway:

521714_4941713181057_72944742_n.jpg

So the planets align to Uranus .....
  • BreeNJesse
    BreeNJesse Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Half my body covered in beauty!
  • cjlorigan
    cjlorigan Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Cat on right ankle. Unicorn on lower left stomach. Debating a 3rd for my autistic youngest daughter
  • Penny427
    Penny427 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    I have 7---Fairy on one ankle/calf....Butterfly on the other ankle, triquetra on my wrist, cross on the back of my neck, tribal w/hearts on my lower back, flowers that say Mom on my left shoulder blade, peacock on my right shoulder/arm...thats all for now